Hilary Swank net worth: Hilary Swank is an American film actress who has a net worth of $40 million. Hilary Swank has won the Academy Award for Best Actress twice thus far, as Brandon Teena in Boys Don't Cry (1999) and as waitress-turned-boxer Maggie Fitzgerald in Million Dollar Baby (2004). As for her first foray into acting, it dates back to 1992, when she was a sidekick in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Few years later, she earned critical appreciation for her portrayal of Julie Pierce in 1994 movie, The Next Karate Kid. However, the film was a box office failure and she had to wait for seven years to get her Teena Brandon role, which changed her fortunes dramatically. Even though her career started to grow, she has never become the highest paid actress or even one who gets a lot of media attention. Nonetheless, Hilary made some additional earnings from endorsements and fashion industry. In 2008, she took Lindsay Lohan's place as the new face of Jill Stuart's fashion line, as she was a bit older and more appreciated than Lindsay. Maybe Swank is not one of the most popular actresses around, but she is an active supporter of charities. In 2007, she partnered with Pantene for their "Beautiful Lengths Campaign" that make people donate their hair for women who have lost theirs in the battle with cancer. While two years later, she entered into partnership with Iams Home to save the huge number of homeless pets around the world. When it comes to her personal life, Swank married actor Chad Lowe in 1997, but the couple divorced in 2006. It was in 2012, when she put an end to the five-year-long relationship with her agent, John Campisi.
Hilary Swank Net Worth
Date of Birth
Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Hilary Ann Swank
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Hilary Swank Earnings
- The Affair of the Necklace$3,000,000
- Boys Don't Cry$3,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.