Henry Cavill net worth and salary: Henry Cavill is a British actor who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Henry Cavill was born on the island of Jersey, Channel Islands in the United Kingdom in 1983 where he attended St. Michael's Preparatory School and Stowe School. Henry Cavill had his first film role in 2002's "The Count of Monte Cristo" and achieved breakout success with his role as Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk in the Showtime television series "The Tudors". Henry Cavill is best known for his role as Clark Kent/Kal-El in the 2013 reboot of the Superman franchise "Man of Steel". Henry Cavill has also appeared in "Laguna", "Tristan & Isolde", "Stardust", "The Cold Light of Day", "Immortals", "Hellraiser: Hellworld", "I Capture the Castle", the BBC's "The Inspector Lynley Mysteries", and "Red Riding Hood." In 2005, Henry Cavill was one of the final two choices to play James Bond, losing out on that role to Daniel Craig. He has indicated he'd be interested in taking over the 007 role when Daniel Craig is finished. Henry Cavill will appear in the film "The Man From U.N.C.L.E". Henry Cavill will once again play Superman in the 2016 sequel, which will be a crossover with Batman and Wonder Woman.
Henry Cavill Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 5, 1983 (33 years old)
6 ft (1.85 m)
Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill, Henners, Henners, Hank, The Most Unlucky Man in Hollywood, Hank, Most Dashing Duke
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Henry Cavill Earnings
- Man of Steel$14,000,000% of gross
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.