Helen Hunt Net Worth: Helen Hunt is an American actress, film director, and screenwriter who has a net worth of $55 million dollars. Helen Hunt was born June 15, 1963 in Culver City, California to an entertainment industry family. Hunt's family moved to New York City when she was three years old. She began working as a child actress in the 1970s with appearances on classic television shows including "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" and "The Bionic Woman", as well as a regular role on "The Swiss Family Robinson". Hunt was in the 1985 film "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". She is perhaps best known for her role on the long running sitcom "Mad About You", for which she won Emmy Awards for her performances in 1996, 1997, 1998, and 1999. She also directed several episodes of "Mad About You", including the series finale. In 1998, Hunt won an Academy Award for Best Actress for her portrayal of Carol Connelly in the movie "As Good as It Gets". Actually, in 1998 Hunt won a Golden Globe Award, an Academy Award, and an Emmy Award in the same year. Hunt was nominated for an Emmy Award for lead actress in a comedy seven years in a row, from 1993 through 1999, winning in the last four years for her work on "Mad About You".
Helen Hunt Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jun 15, 1963 (52 years old)
Actor, Television Director, Television producer, Voice Actor, Film director, Screenwriter, Businessperson
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Helen Elizabeth Hunt
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
Helen Hunt Earnings
- Mad About You$1,000,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last YearThe Rare Whisky Apex 1000, the leading value index for rare whiskies, saw an increase of 14% over the course of last year,
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?