Helen Hunt Net Worth: Helen Hunt is an American actress, film director, and screenwriter who has a net worth of $55 million dollars. Helen Hunt was born June 15, 1963 in Culver City, California to an entertainment industry family. Hunt's family moved to New York City when she was three years old. She began working as a child actress in the 1970s with appearances on classic television shows including "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" and "The Bionic Woman", as well as a regular role on "The Swiss Family Robinson". Hunt was in the 1985 film "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". She is perhaps best known for her role on the long running sitcom "Mad About You", for which she won Emmy Awards for her performances in 1996, 1997, 1998, and 1999. She also directed several episodes of "Mad About You", including the series finale. In 1998, Hunt won an Academy Award for Best Actress for her portrayal of Carol Connelly in the movie "As Good as It Gets". Actually, in 1998 Hunt won a Golden Globe Award, an Academy Award, and an Emmy Award in the same year. Hunt was nominated for an Emmy Award for lead actress in a comedy seven years in a row, from 1993 through 1999, winning in the last four years for her work on "Mad About You".
Helen Hunt Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jun 15, 1963 (53 years old)
Actor, Television Director, Television producer, Voice Actor, Film director, Screenwriter, Businessperson
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Helen Elizabeth Hunt
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Helen Hunt Earnings
- Mad About You$1,000,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.