Helen Hunt Net Worth: Helen Hunt is an American actress, film director, and screenwriter who has a net worth of $55 million dollars. Helen Hunt was born June 15, 1963 in Culver City, California to an entertainment industry family. Hunt's family moved to New York City when she was three years old. She began working as a child actress in the 1970s with appearances on classic television shows including "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" and "The Bionic Woman", as well as a regular role on "The Swiss Family Robinson". Hunt was in the 1985 film "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". She is perhaps best known for her role on the long running sitcom "Mad About You", for which she won Emmy Awards for her performances in 1996, 1997, 1998, and 1999. She also directed several episodes of "Mad About You", including the series finale. In 1998, Hunt won an Academy Award for Best Actress for her portrayal of Carol Connelly in the movie "As Good as It Gets". Actually, in 1998 Hunt won a Golden Globe Award, an Academy Award, and an Emmy Award in the same year. Hunt was nominated for an Emmy Award for lead actress in a comedy seven years in a row, from 1993 through 1999, winning in the last four years for her work on "Mad About You".
Helen Hunt Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 15, 1963
Actor, Television Director, Television producer, Voice Actor, Film director, Screenwriter, Businessperson
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Helen Elizabeth Hunt
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Rapper T.I. On The Hook For $4.5 Million In Unpaid Taxeson Aug 28, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Helen Hunt Earnings
- Mad About You$1,000,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...Fetty Wap is continuing to set the charts on fire, and his latest accomplishment shouldn't be a surprise to you...
- Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!When the three main features of the property are 300 feet of lake frontage, size and more size, $5.2 million sounds like remarkable pricing for Michael Moore's former mansion...