Helen Hunt Net Worth: Helen Hunt is an American actress, film director, and screenwriter who has a net worth of $55 million dollars. Helen Hunt was born June 15, 1963 in Culver City, California to an entertainment industry family. Hunt's family moved to New York City when she was three years old. She began working as a child actress in the 1970s with appearances on classic television shows including "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" and "The Bionic Woman", as well as a regular role on "The Swiss Family Robinson". Hunt was in the 1985 film "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". She is perhaps best known for her role on the long running sitcom "Mad About You", for which she won Emmy Awards for her performances in 1996, 1997, 1998, and 1999. She also directed several episodes of "Mad About You", including the series finale. In 1998, Hunt won an Academy Award for Best Actress for her portrayal of Carol Connelly in the movie "As Good as It Gets". Actually, in 1998 Hunt won a Golden Globe Award, an Academy Award, and an Emmy Award in the same year. Hunt was nominated for an Emmy Award for lead actress in a comedy seven years in a row, from 1993 through 1999, winning in the last four years for her work on "Mad About You".
Helen Hunt Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jun 15, 1963 (52 years old)
Actor, Television Director, Television producer, Voice Actor, Film director, Screenwriter, Businessperson
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Helen Elizabeth Hunt
Drake's New Mansion Is Too Big For Torontoon May 31, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A 7-Figure Sweet 16 Partyon May 30, 2016
Lance Armstrong's Time Running Is Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing Caseon May 31, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her Affairon May 31, 2016
Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!on May 31, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Helen Hunt Earnings
- Mad About You$1,000,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- A Philly Native Is Launching A Hip-Hop Institute To Help Young People Achieve Their Entrepreneurial DreamsThis hip-hop institute is looking to help young people become the next Jay Z, Puff Daddy, and Dr Dre... But not on the microphone or behind the mixing board.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?