Heidi Montag net worth: Heidi Montag is an American reality television personality who has a net worth of $20 thousand dollars. Heidi Montag gained fame by becoming a cast member of the MTV reality series The Hills. Montag met Lauren Conrad when they both attended the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising in Los Angeles and the pair became instant friends. Montag left the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising when she was hired at Bolthouse Productions. During this stage of her life, both Conrad and Montag appeared on The Hills, which aired from May 2006 through July 2010, and featured the lives of Montag, Conrad and Kristin Cavallari. Montag began dating fellow cast member Spencer Pratt during the series and the relationship began to cause problems with her friendships. Montag and Pratt married in 2009. Montag starred in the sixth and final season of The Hills, but Montag and Pratt were removed from the series after Pratt made threats to the series producer. Montag released a debut album, Superficial, on January 11, 2010. The digital album sold only 1,000 copies in the first week. Montag's song "More Is More" from Superficial is the only song that made the music charts. Montag gained attention in January 2010 by revealing to People magazine she had ten plastic surgery procedures performed in one day. Among the procedures were brow-lifts, ear-pinnings, a chin reduction, as well as a second rhinoplasty and second breast augmentation. She commented that she almost died from too much Demerol, reducing her breath rate to five breaths per minute. In 2011, Montag was featured on the television series Famous Food, where she and several celebrities competed for a restaurant partnership. She also appeared on shows like Celebrity Big Brother and I'm a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here with her husband, Spencer, and the drama continued to follow them while filming both of those shows. More recently, the couple has also appeared on the hit reality series, Marriage Bootcamp: Reality Stars, and Celebrity Wife Swap where they trade lives with Olympic swimmer Amanda Beard and her husband, photographer Sacha Brown.
Heidi Montag Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 15, 1986
Singer-songwriter, Actor, Musician, TV Personality, Fashion designer
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Heidi Blair Montag-Pratt, Heidi Pratt, heidi_montag, Heidi Blair Pratt, Heidi Blair Montag
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Heidi Montag Earnings
- Big Brother's Bit on the Side$232,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!Steve Ballmer turned the NBA on its head when he bought the Clippers for a record-setting $2 billion. He may be doing so again after turning down a $60 million/season television deal.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 MillionSpotify's Daniel Ek has built a way to make music available to listeners for free without piracy issues, while at the same time offering a sustainable revenue model to musicians and investors. Here is how he did it...