Heidi Montag net worth: Heidi Montag is an American reality television personality who has a net worth of $20 thousand dollars. Heidi Montag gained fame by becoming a cast member of the MTV reality series The Hills. Montag met Lauren Conrad when they both attended the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising in Los Angeles and the pair became instant friends. Montag left the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising when she was hired at Bolthouse Productions. During this stage of her life, both Conrad and Montag appeared on The Hills, which aired from May 2006 through July 2010, and featured the lives of Montag, Conrad and Kristin Cavallari. Montag began dating fellow cast member Spencer Pratt during the series and the relationship began to cause problems with her friendships. Montag and Pratt married in 2009. Montag starred in the sixth and final season of The Hills, but Montag and Pratt were removed from the series after Pratt made threats to the series producer. Montag released a debut album, Superficial, on January 11, 2010. The digital album sold only 1,000 copies in the first week. Montag's song "More Is More" from Superficial is the only song that made the music charts. Montag gained attention in January 2010 by revealing to People magazine she had ten plastic surgery procedures performed in one day. Among the procedures were brow-lifts, ear-pinnings, a chin reduction, as well as a second rhinoplasty and second breast augmentation. She commented that she almost died from too much Demerol, reducing her breath rate to five breaths per minute. In 2011, Montag was featured on the television series Famous Food, where she and several celebrities competed for a restaurant partnership. She also appeared on shows like Celebrity Big Brother and I'm a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here with her husband, Spencer, and the drama continued to follow them while filming both of those shows. More recently, the couple has also appeared on the hit reality series, Marriage Bootcamp: Reality Stars, and Celebrity Wife Swap where they trade lives with Olympic swimmer Amanda Beard and her husband, photographer Sacha Brown.
Heidi Montag Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 15, 1986 (29 years old)
Singer-songwriter, Actor, Musician, TV Personality, Fashion designer
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Heidi Blair Montag-Pratt, Heidi Pratt, heidi_montag, Heidi Blair Pratt, Heidi Blair Montag
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
Heidi Montag Earnings
- Big Brother's Bit on the Side$232,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?O.J. Simpson's famous legal "dream team" cost him approximately $50,000 for every day of his murder trial. How exactly was he able to afford it while he was imprisoned?
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.