Heidi Montag net worth: Heidi Montag is an American reality television personality who has a net worth of $20 thousand dollars. Heidi Montag gained fame by becoming a cast member of the MTV reality series The Hills. Montag met Lauren Conrad when they both attended the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising in Los Angeles and the pair became instant friends. Montag left the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising when she was hired at Bolthouse Productions. During this stage of her life, both Conrad and Montag appeared on The Hills, which aired from May 2006 through July 2010, and featured the lives of Montag, Conrad and Kristin Cavallari. Montag began dating fellow cast member Spencer Pratt during the series and the relationship began to cause problems with her friendships. Montag and Pratt married in 2009. Montag starred in the sixth and final season of The Hills, but Montag and Pratt were removed from the series after Pratt made threats to the series producer. Montag released a debut album, Superficial, on January 11, 2010. The digital album sold only 1,000 copies in the first week. Montag's song "More Is More" from Superficial is the only song that made the music charts. Montag gained attention in January 2010 by revealing to People magazine she had ten plastic surgery procedures performed in one day. Among the procedures were brow-lifts, ear-pinnings, a chin reduction, as well as a second rhinoplasty and second breast augmentation. She commented that she almost died from too much Demerol, reducing her breath rate to five breaths per minute. In 2011, Montag was featured on the television series Famous Food, where she and several celebrities competed for a restaurant partnership. She also appeared on shows like Celebrity Big Brother and I'm a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here with her husband, Spencer, and the drama continued to follow them while filming both of those shows. More recently, the couple has also appeared on the hit reality series, Marriage Bootcamp: Reality Stars, and Celebrity Wife Swap where they trade lives with Olympic swimmer Amanda Beard and her husband, photographer Sacha Brown.
Heidi Montag Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 15, 1986 (29 years old)
Singer-songwriter, Actor, Musician, TV Personality, Fashion designer
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Heidi Blair Montag-Pratt, Heidi Pratt, heidi_montag, Heidi Blair Pratt, Heidi Blair Montag
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Heidi Montag Earnings
- Big Brother's Bit on the Side$232,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail TycoonMTV's most famous Latina VJ may be off the air, but she's still breaking boundaries in business and beauty.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.