Heather Locklear Net Worth: Heather Locklear is an American actress who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. An actress, who has been working since 1979, Heather Locklear is most widely recognized for her roles on "Spin City", "Dynasty", "T.J. Hooker", and "Melrose Place", and her guest starring roles on "Hannah Montana" and "Rules of Engagement". She was born Heather Deen Locklear on September 25, 1961, in Los Angeles, California. Heather has became one of TV's most bankable stars after appearing on two of Aaron Spelling's most successful series. Having archetypical California blonde beauty looks, Locklear seemed to be the perfect choice for playing Sammy Jo Dean Carrington on Spelling's glitzy primetime soap opera "Dynasty" (ABC, 1981-89). It was this role that exploded Heather into the mainstream. She also appeared on another Spelling production, "T.J. Hooker" (ABC 1982-85; CBS 1985-86). Already having acquired a loyal fan base, she did her benefactor a return favor when she joined Spelling's then-floundering romantic melodrama "Melrose Place" (Fox, 1992-99), as the scheming ad-exec, Amanda Woodward. Almost as differing and amusing as her onscreen exploits was Locklear's much-scrutinized love life, which included high-profile marriages to rock stars like Tommy Lee, Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora. She has only one child though, a daughter named Ava Sambora with her latest ex-husband Richie. In an ongoing search for big fan-fetching roles, the actress came aboard another hit series, the Michael J. Fox sitcom "Spin City" (ABC, 1997-2002). Although Locklear could be occasionally seen in some feature film efforts, mainly in romantic comedies like "Uptown Girls" (2003) and "The Perfect Man" (2005), they have never lived up to her phenomenal success on TV where she was regarded for decades as America's favorite vixen.
Heather Locklear Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 25, 1961 (54 years old)
Actor, Television producer, Model
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Heather Deen Locklear
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Heather Locklear Earnings
- Melrose Place$100,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.