Hayden Panettiere Net Worth: Hayden Panettiere is an American actress and singer who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Born on August 21, 1989 in Palisades, New York, Hayden Panettiere is best known for her roles as cheerleader Claire Bennett on the NVC series Heroes (2006-10) and as Juliette Barnes in the ABC musical drama series Nashville (since 2012). She first appeared in a commercial at the age of 11 months, playing Sarah Roberts on daytime soap opera One Life to Live (1994–97) and Lizzie Spaulding on Guiding Light (1996–2000). At age 10 she portrayed Sheryl Yoast in the Disney feature film Remember the Titans. Other notable roles include her portrayal of the title character in the true crime drama Amanda Knox: Murder on Trial in Italy and Kirby Reed in the slasher film Scream 4. Hayden dazzled everyone in her role as a competitive ice skater in Ice Princess then went on to play a lead role in the feature film comedy Raising Helen. Hayden's film, Normal, premiered at the 2003 Sundance Film Festival. Other film credits include Joe Somebody, Remember the Titans. The Affair of the Necklace, Message In a Bottle and Object of My Affection. Her voice is as recognizable as her face. She starred in the animated feature A Bug's Life, as Princess Dot and as Suri in Disney's Dinosaurs. Her work for A Bug's Life Read-A-Long earned her a Grammy Nomination for Best Spoken Word Album, as well as a nomination for The Hollywood Reporter's Young Star Award for Best Young Voiceover Talent. Hayden's other credits include a three-year long association with Neutrogena as the beauty company's New Face. In addition, Hayden was chosen by Movieline's Hollywood Life Magazine to receive the Young Hollywood Exciting New Face/Female Award for 2005. Hayden is an Ambassador for the IUCN Wildlife Foundation, an organization which raises funds to support and save endangered species. Hayden Panettiere also joined forces with Pierce Brosnan to save the whales through the Whaleman Foundation.
Hayden Panettiere Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Hayden Panettiere against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Aug 21, 1989 (26 years old)
Singer, Actor, Model, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft (1.53 m)
Hayden Leslie Panettiere, Hayd, Mushroom, Hayden Panettier
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Hayden Panettiere Earnings
- Scream 4$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.