Hayden Christensen Net Worth: Hayden Christensen is a Canadian actor who has a net worth of $12 million. Hayden Christensen was born April 19, 1981 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. A chance encounter at the age of eight landed Christiansen his first commercial for Pringles (potato chips). When he was thirteen, he began his starring on Canadian television, branching out in the '90s to American television. His first real break came with Fox Family Network's troubled youth series Higher Ground (2000). Some of his other performances include the film The Virgin Suicides (1999) and the television movie Trapped in a Purple Haze (2000). His role as the troubled, misunderstood teenager Sam Monroe in Irwin Winkler's Life as a House (2001) won him 'Breakthrough Performance of the Year' from the National Board of Review. The film also placed him as a nominee for 'Best Supporting Actor' at both the Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Awards. George Lucas had already set his sights on the young actor for the role of Anakin Skywalker in his upcoming Star Wars films (Darth Vader in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones and Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi), which marked some of Christensen's most memorable performances. For his performance in Episode III, he won the MTV Movie Award for Best Villain. Hayden was then cast in Shattered Glass (2003). Between 2003 and 2014, he appeared in such other films as Factory Girl, Awake, Virgin Territory, Jumper, New York, I Love You, American Heist, Outcast and others. He was named in both People magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People and Teen People's 25 Hottest Stars under 25.
Hayden Christensen Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Hayden Christensen against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Apr 19, 1981 (35 years old)
Actor, Model, Film Producer
6 ft 1 in (1.87 m)
Hayden Christiansen, H, Den
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into Franchiseeson Jun 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual CaveatSports Direct and Newcastle United owner, Mike Ashley, typically shuns the press. This week, however, he's making news for a number of reasons. Reports have surfaced that say Mike and Linda Ashley have been spending more and more time together over the past couple of years, slowly rekindling their long dead romance.