Hayden Christensen Net Worth: Hayden Christensen is a Canadian actor who has a net worth of $12 million. Hayden Christensen was born April 19, 1981 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. A chance encounter at the age of eight landed Christiansen his first commercial for Pringles (potato chips). When he was thirteen, he began his starring on Canadian television, branching out in the '90s to American television. His first real break came with Fox Family Network's troubled youth series Higher Ground (2000). Some of his other performances include the film The Virgin Suicides (1999) and the television movie Trapped in a Purple Haze (2000). His role as the troubled, misunderstood teenager Sam Monroe in Irwin Winkler's Life as a House (2001) won him 'Breakthrough Performance of the Year' from the National Board of Review. The film also placed him as a nominee for 'Best Supporting Actor' at both the Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Awards. George Lucas had already set his sights on the young actor for the role of Anakin Skywalker in his upcoming Star Wars films (Darth Vader in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones and Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi), which marked some of Christensen's most memorable performances. For his performance in Episode III, he won the MTV Movie Award for Best Villain. Hayden was then cast in Shattered Glass (2003). Between 2003 and 2014, he appeared in such other films as Factory Girl, Awake, Virgin Territory, Jumper, New York, I Love You, American Heist, Outcast and others. He was named in both People magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People and Teen People's 25 Hottest Stars under 25.
Hayden Christensen Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Hayden Christensen against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Apr 19, 1981 (34 years old)
Actor, Model, Film Producer
6 ft 1 in (1.87 m)
Hayden Christiansen, H, Den
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For StuffingWhile many Americans are prepping to roast Tom Turkey and raise a glass in a toast, the world's billionaires are off doing what billionaires do- spending money, helping the world, preparing for fatherhood, detailing what happened when they were kidnapped… you know, just a typical day in the life of a billionaire.