Hayden Christensen Net Worth: Hayden Christensen is a Canadian actor who has a net worth of $12 million. Hayden Christensen was born April 19, 1981 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. A chance encounter at the age of eight landed Christiansen his first commercial for Pringles (potato chips). When he was thirteen, he began his starring on Canadian television, branching out in the '90s to American television. His first real break came with Fox Family Network's troubled youth series Higher Ground (2000). Some of his other performances include the film The Virgin Suicides (1999) and the television movie Trapped in a Purple Haze (2000). His role as the troubled, misunderstood teenager Sam Monroe in Irwin Winkler's Life as a House (2001) won him 'Breakthrough Performance of the Year' from the National Board of Review. The film also placed him as a nominee for 'Best Supporting Actor' at both the Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Awards. George Lucas had already set his sights on the young actor for the role of Anakin Skywalker in his upcoming Star Wars films (Darth Vader in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones and Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi), which marked some of Christensen's most memorable performances. For his performance in Episode III, he won the MTV Movie Award for Best Villain. Hayden was then cast in Shattered Glass (2003). Between 2003 and 2014, he appeared in such other films as Factory Girl, Awake, Virgin Territory, Jumper, New York, I Love You, American Heist, Outcast and others. He was named in both People magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People and Teen People's 25 Hottest Stars under 25.
Hayden Christensen Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Hayden Christensen against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Apr 19, 1981 (35 years old)
Actor, Model, Film Producer
6 ft 1 in (1.87 m)
Hayden Christiansen, H, Den
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.
- David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...In court documents, David Hasselhoff claims that he has less than $4,000 to his name. His ex-wife paints a VERY different picture.