Hayden Christensen Net Worth: Hayden Christensen is a Canadian actor who has a net worth of $12 million. Hayden Christensen was born April 19, 1981 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. A chance encounter at the age of eight landed Christiansen his first commercial for Pringles (potato chips). When he was thirteen, he began his starring on Canadian television, branching out in the '90s to American television. His first real break came with Fox Family Network's troubled youth series Higher Ground (2000). Some of his other performances include the film The Virgin Suicides (1999) and the television movie Trapped in a Purple Haze (2000). His role as the troubled, misunderstood teenager Sam Monroe in Irwin Winkler's Life as a House (2001) won him 'Breakthrough Performance of the Year' from the National Board of Review. The film also placed him as a nominee for 'Best Supporting Actor' at both the Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Awards. George Lucas had already set his sights on the young actor for the role of Anakin Skywalker in his upcoming Star Wars films (Darth Vader in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones and Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi), which marked some of Christensen's most memorable performances. For his performance in Episode III, he won the MTV Movie Award for Best Villain. Hayden was then cast in Shattered Glass (2003). Between 2003 and 2014, he appeared in such other films as Factory Girl, Awake, Virgin Territory, Jumper, New York, I Love You, American Heist, Outcast and others. He was named in both People magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People and Teen People's 25 Hottest Stars under 25.
Hayden Christensen Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Hayden Christensen against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 19, 1981
Actor, Model, Film Producer
6 ft 1 in (1.87 m)
Hayden Christiansen, H, Den
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per YearWe all know that top executives of big companies can make tons of money every year, so what about those that don't make anything at all?
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.