Halle Berry net worth: Halle Berry is an American actress, former fashion model and beauty queen who has a net worth of $80 million. Halle Berry began her career in 1986 when she placed second in the Miss USA Beauty Pageant and then placed first in the Miss USA World Beauty Pageant. Movie roles soon followed and Berry has been a busy and productive actress since that time. She has received recognition for her performances and has won an Emmy, Golden Globe and SAG Award for her portrayal of Dorothy Dandridge in the film Introducing Dorothy Dandridge. Berry also won an Oscar for Best Actress for her starring role in Monster's Ball and was nominated for a BAFTA award in 2001 for the same performance. Interestingly, Halle Berry is the only African-American actress to win an Academy Award for "Best Actress". She continues to work in movies and is currently employed as a spokeswoman for Revlon Cosmetics. She was once married to baseball player David Justice and musician Eric Benét, and Berry also has a daughter with Canadian model, Gabriel Aubry, as well as a son with her current husband, actor Olivier Martinez. In 2014, a judge ruled that Berry is to pay over $16,000 a month in child support to her ex, Gabriel Aubry, to provide for their daughter Nahla until she turns 19. The court also ordered Berry to pay $115,000 retroactively in child support and Aubry's cover the legal fees. Berry is fully responsible for paying the tuition for Nahla's school and both parents will divide the heath care costs. Berry and Aubry met in 2005 and split in 2010, which set off a bitter custody and child support battle. Tensions erupted in a physical altercation between Aubry and Berry's husband, Olivier Martinez, on Thanksgiving Day in 2012, when Aubry came to Berry's home to drop off then 4-year-old Nahla. Berry and Aubry's legal battles also included Berry seeking to relocate their daughter to France, and Nahla's nanny filing a restraining order against Aubry. Since their custody dispute came to an end in spring 2011, both parents have shared equal custody of Nahla.
Halle Berry Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 14, 1966 (49 years old)
Actor, Model, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.66 m)
Halle Maria Berry, Maria Halle Berry
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16on May 30, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial Helpon May 30, 2016
Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200on May 30, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Halle Berry Earnings
Click to Expand
- Perfect Stranger$10,000,000
- Die Another Day$4,000,000
- Monster's Ball$600,000
- Executive Decision$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 MillionYahoo's CEO Marissa Mayer is currently seeing the company she runs continue on its steady decline. But that didn't stop her from taking home an extra $14 million on top of her $1 million salary.
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.