Halle Berry net worth: Halle Berry is an American actress, former fashion model and beauty queen who has a net worth of $80 million. Halle Berry began her career in 1986 when she placed second in the Miss USA Beauty Pageant and then placed first in the Miss USA World Beauty Pageant. Movie roles soon followed and Berry has been a busy and productive actress since that time. She has received recognition for her performances and has won an Emmy, Golden Globe and SAG Award for her portrayal of Dorothy Dandridge in the film Introducing Dorothy Dandridge. Berry also won an Oscar for Best Actress for her starring role in Monster's Ball and was nominated for a BAFTA award in 2001 for the same performance. Interestingly, Halle Berry is the only African-American actress to win an Academy Award for "Best Actress". She continues to work in movies and is currently employed as a spokeswoman for Revlon Cosmetics. She was once married to baseball player David Justice and musician Eric Benét, and Berry also has a daughter with Canadian model, Gabriel Aubry, as well as a son with her current husband, actor Olivier Martinez. In 2014, a judge ruled that Berry is to pay over $16,000 a month in child support to her ex, Gabriel Aubry, to provide for their daughter Nahla until she turns 19. The court also ordered Berry to pay $115,000 retroactively in child support and Aubry's cover the legal fees. Berry is fully responsible for paying the tuition for Nahla's school and both parents will divide the heath care costs. Berry and Aubry met in 2005 and split in 2010, which set off a bitter custody and child support battle. Tensions erupted in a physical altercation between Aubry and Berry's husband, Olivier Martinez, on Thanksgiving Day in 2012, when Aubry came to Berry's home to drop off then 4-year-old Nahla. Berry and Aubry's legal battles also included Berry seeking to relocate their daughter to France, and Nahla's nanny filing a restraining order against Aubry. Since their custody dispute came to an end in spring 2011, both parents have shared equal custody of Nahla.
Halle Berry Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 14, 1966 (49 years old)
Actor, Model, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.66 m)
Halle Maria Berry, Maria Halle Berry
Cher Sues Her Financial Firm After Losing A Million Dollarson Jun 21, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!on Jun 24, 2016
Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT Communityon Jun 24, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate Raceson Jun 24, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Halle Berry Earnings
Click to Expand
- Perfect Stranger$10,000,000
- Die Another Day$4,000,000
- Monster's Ball$600,000
- Executive Decision$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?O.J. Simpson's famous legal "dream team" cost him approximately $50,000 for every day of his murder trial. How exactly was he able to afford it while he was imprisoned?
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.