Haley Joel Osment Net Worth: Haley Joel Osment is an American actor who has a net worth of $12 million. Haley Joel Osment was born April 10, 1988 in Los Angeles, California. He is best known for his role as Cole Sear in M. Night Shyamalan's thriller film The Sixth Sense, opposite actor Bruce Willis, which earned Osment an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor. Following a series of roles in television and film during the '90s, including a small part in Forrest Gump playing the title character's son, Osment rose to fame. He subsequently appeared in leading roles in several high-profile Hollywood films, including Steven Spielberg's A.I. Artificial Intelligence and Mimi Leder's Pay It Forward. He made his Broadway debut in 2008 in a short-lived revival of David Mamet's play, American Buffalo, starring John Leguizamo and Cedric the Entertainer. Osment is also well known for his voice-role as Sora and Vanitas in the Kingdom Hearts video games. Osment's acting career began at the age of four when his mother took him to a new Ikea store where they had a chance encounter with a talent scout. Osment was subsequently cast in a part in a Pizza Hut TV commercial and his acting career was officially launched. Later that year he starred in the ABC TV sitcom Thunder Alley, his first role in series television. His first feature film role was as Forrest Gump's son, also named Forrest Gump, in the 1994 film of the same name. Throughout the '90s Osment played regular and/or recurring roles in various TV series; including The Jeff Foxworthy Show and the final season of Murphy Brown. In addition, he made numerous guest appearances on television shows such as The Larry Sanders Show, Walker, Texas Ranger, Touched by an Angel, Chicago Hope, The Pretender and Ally McBeal. He appeared in the 1996 film Bogus, alongside Whoopi Goldberg and Gérard Depardieu, and the 1998 made-for-TV movie The Lake, as well as I'll Remember April (1999). He continues to make movies and television appearances, including his most recent appearance in the television miniseries The Spoils of Babylon (2014).
Haley Joel Osment Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Haley Joel Osment against
- Random Celebrity
Haley Joel Osment
Date of Birth
Apr 10, 1988 (28 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.626 m)
Haley Osment, HJO
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
The S-110 Evo Venta Black Is The "World's Blackest Watch," And It Costs $95,000on Jun 23, 2016
The Battle Between The Saudi Prince Who Sought Diplomatic Immunity For His Divorce And His Ex Heats Upon Jun 22, 2016
Haley Joel Osment Earnings
- A.I. Artificial Intelligence$2,000,000
- Pay It Forward$1,000,000
- The Sixth Sense$150,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.
- The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!With millions of dollars in prizes and options for everyone, it will be worth a trip to Vegas next year for the largest putting tournament in history. Do you think you have what it takes?
- Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 BillionTesla's stock price is tanking on the news, as the deal is fraught with financial risk and is a huge conflict of interest for Elon Musk, who is the largest stockholder of both companies.