Haley Joel Osment Net Worth: Haley Joel Osment is an American actor who has a net worth of $12 million. Haley Joel Osment was born April 10, 1988 in Los Angeles, California. He is best known for his role as Cole Sear in M. Night Shyamalan's thriller film The Sixth Sense, opposite actor Bruce Willis, which earned Osment an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor. Following a series of roles in television and film during the '90s, including a small part in Forrest Gump playing the title character's son, Osment rose to fame. He subsequently appeared in leading roles in several high-profile Hollywood films, including Steven Spielberg's A.I. Artificial Intelligence and Mimi Leder's Pay It Forward. He made his Broadway debut in 2008 in a short-lived revival of David Mamet's play, American Buffalo, starring John Leguizamo and Cedric the Entertainer. Osment is also well known for his voice-role as Sora and Vanitas in the Kingdom Hearts video games. Osment's acting career began at the age of four when his mother took him to a new Ikea store where they had a chance encounter with a talent scout. Osment was subsequently cast in a part in a Pizza Hut TV commercial and his acting career was officially launched. Later that year he starred in the ABC TV sitcom Thunder Alley, his first role in series television. His first feature film role was as Forrest Gump's son, also named Forrest Gump, in the 1994 film of the same name. Throughout the '90s Osment played regular and/or recurring roles in various TV series; including The Jeff Foxworthy Show and the final season of Murphy Brown. In addition, he made numerous guest appearances on television shows such as The Larry Sanders Show, Walker, Texas Ranger, Touched by an Angel, Chicago Hope, The Pretender and Ally McBeal. He appeared in the 1996 film Bogus, alongside Whoopi Goldberg and Gérard Depardieu, and the 1998 made-for-TV movie The Lake, as well as I'll Remember April (1999). He continues to make movies and television appearances, including his most recent appearance in the television miniseries The Spoils of Babylon (2014).
Haley Joel Osment Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Haley Joel Osment against
- Random Celebrity
Haley Joel Osment
Date of Birth
Apr 10, 1988 (27 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.626 m)
Haley Osment, HJO
The Four Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Haley Joel Osment Earnings
- A.I. Artificial Intelligence$2,000,000
- Pay It Forward$1,000,000
- The Sixth Sense$150,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.