Goldie Hawn net worth: Goldie Hawn is an iconic American television and film actress who has a net worth of $60 million. Goldie Hawn was born on November 21, 1945 in Washington, D.C. She briefly attended American University before leaving to launch a career as a gogo dancer, actress and model. Goldie is well known for her many comedic roles as an actress but Goldie Hawn is also a director, producer, and singer. She has performed in numerous film and television shows including, "Rowan and Martin's Laugh-in", "Private Benjamin", "First Wives Club", "The Banger Sisters", "Cactus Flower" and many more. Goldie won an Academy Award and a Golden Globe for her work in 1969's "Cactus Flower". She first gained national attention on "Laugh-In". On the show, Goldie often played a giggly, bikini-clad dumb blonde and became somewhat of a sexual icon for the era. "Laugh-In" ran 140 episodes over six seasons from 1968-1973. Goldie then went on to carve out a very successful film career. Goldie Hawn has been married to fellow actor Kurt Russell since 1983. Together they have one son named Wyatt. Goldie also has two children from a previous marriage to singer Bill Hudson. Her daughter from this marriage is actress Kate Hudson. Her son from this marriage Oliver Hudson is also an actor, known primarily for his role on the CBS sitcom "Rules of Engagement" which ran from 2007-2013.
Goldie Hawn Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 21, 1945
Actor, Singer, Film Producer, Film director, Dancer, Author, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Goldie Jeanne Hawn, Goldie Jean Studlendgehawn, Goldy Jeanne Hawn, Go-Go, Goldie Jeanne, Goldie Jean Hawn
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private Jetson Jul 27, 2015
Under Armour Is Suddenly The Hottest Sportswear Company Around And It's Making Founder Kevin Plank A FORTUNEon Jul 27, 2015
Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Sees His Net Worth Jump $8 Billion In Less Than 1 Hour...on Jul 26, 2015
50 Cent Hit With $2 Million In Punitive Sex Tape Damageson Jul 24, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thon Jul 27, 2015
The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 Billionon Jul 27, 2015
He Made Enough Money To Retire At 27, So Why Did Jon Carder Go Back To Work Three Weeks Later?on Jul 26, 2015
Goldie Hawn Earnings
- Death Becomes Her$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- NFL's Big Contracts Could Very Well Lead To Big Disappointment, In The EndThree of the NFL's finest got the paydays they were hoping for and quite possibly set the stage for the next group of superstars to get their payday as well.
- This Extremely Rare Bentley Was Inspired By A JetThe 2016 Bentley Continental GT Speed Breitling Jet Team Series Limited Edition was inspired by a jet and is limited to just seven cars.
- "Über Spends Millions On Attack Ads After NYC Mayor Announces Cap On Drivers... Can It Work?!"Kings of the car-share world, Über has unleashed a publicity war on NYC Mayor de Blasio after he threatened to put a cap on new drivers.
- David Beckham Moves One Step Closer To Bringing Professional Soccer To MiamiIt looks like the Miami Marlins are going to be getting a new neighbor. The home of a future Major League Soccer team is going to be built alongside Marlins stadium.