Goldie Hawn net worth: Goldie Hawn is an iconic American television and film actress who has a net worth of $60 million. Goldie Hawn was born on November 21, 1945 in Washington, D.C. She briefly attended American University before leaving to launch a career as a gogo dancer, actress and model. Goldie is well known for her many comedic roles as an actress but Goldie Hawn is also a director, producer, and singer. She has performed in numerous film and television shows including, "Rowan and Martin's Laugh-in", "Private Benjamin", "First Wives Club", "The Banger Sisters", "Cactus Flower" and many more. Goldie won an Academy Award and a Golden Globe for her work in 1969's "Cactus Flower". She first gained national attention on "Laugh-In". On the show, Goldie often played a giggly, bikini-clad dumb blonde and became somewhat of a sexual icon for the era. "Laugh-In" ran 140 episodes over six seasons from 1968-1973. Goldie then went on to carve out a very successful film career. Goldie Hawn has been married to fellow actor Kurt Russell since 1983. Together they have one son named Wyatt. Goldie also has two children from a previous marriage to singer Bill Hudson. Her daughter from this marriage is actress Kate Hudson. Her son from this marriage Oliver Hudson is also an actor, known primarily for his role on the CBS sitcom "Rules of Engagement" which ran from 2007-2013.
Goldie Hawn Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 21, 1945 (70 years old)
Actor, Singer, Film Producer, Film director, Dancer, Author, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Goldie Jeanne Hawn, Goldie Jean Studlendgehawn, Goldy Jeanne Hawn, Go-Go, Goldie Jeanne, Goldie Jean Hawn
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Goldie Hawn Earnings
- Death Becomes Her$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.