Goldie Hawn net worth: Goldie Hawn is an iconic American television and film actress who has a net worth of $60 million. Goldie Hawn was born on November 21, 1945 in Washington, D.C. She briefly attended American University before leaving to launch a career as a gogo dancer, actress and model. Goldie is well known for her many comedic roles as an actress but Goldie Hawn is also a director, producer, and singer. She has performed in numerous film and television shows including, "Rowan and Martin's Laugh-in", "Private Benjamin", "First Wives Club", "The Banger Sisters", "Cactus Flower" and many more. Goldie won an Academy Award and a Golden Globe for her work in 1969's "Cactus Flower". She first gained national attention on "Laugh-In". On the show, Goldie often played a giggly, bikini-clad dumb blonde and became somewhat of a sexual icon for the era. "Laugh-In" ran 140 episodes over six seasons from 1968-1973. Goldie then went on to carve out a very successful film career. Goldie Hawn has been married to fellow actor Kurt Russell since 1983. Together they have one son named Wyatt. Goldie also has two children from a previous marriage to singer Bill Hudson. Her daughter from this marriage is actress Kate Hudson. Her son from this marriage Oliver Hudson is also an actor, known primarily for his role on the CBS sitcom "Rules of Engagement" which ran from 2007-2013.
Goldie Hawn Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 21, 1945 (70 years old)
Actor, Singer, Film Producer, Film director, Dancer, Author, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Goldie Jeanne Hawn, Goldie Jean Studlendgehawn, Goldy Jeanne Hawn, Go-Go, Goldie Jeanne, Goldie Jean Hawn
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...on May 20, 2016
Goldie Hawn Earnings
- Death Becomes Her$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty SumMaster P is going to have to fork over some money to his ex-wife Sonya Miller – here's why...
- How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?Obviously, the Celebrity Net Worth staff spends a lot of time talking and writing about billionaires. In that spirit, I recently wondered how long it would take the average person making the average salary to amass the multi-billion dollar fortune of the richest person in their country?