Gina Lollobrigida Net Worth: Gina Lollobrigida is an Italian actress, photojournalist, and sculptor who has a net worth of $20 million. Gina Lollobrigida was born in July of 1927 in Subiaco, Kingdom of Italy. She is best known for her work in the 50s and 60s, in which she appeared in various movies. At this time she was considered to be one of the world's most popular sex symbols. During this time she stared in A Tale of Five Cities, Attention! Bandits!, Bread, Love and Dreams, Come September, among several others. Her first credited appearance came as early as 1946, a year in which she appeared in two additional films. After her acting work began to dwindle, she found work as both a sculptor and a photojournalist, for which she received much publicity. Lollobrigida has also released three photography books. In 1949 she married Milko Skofic, a Slovenian doctor who gave up medicine to work as her manager. They couple had a daughter, Andrea Milko in 1957 and were divorced in 1971. It's said that she had at least one affair and was engaged before her divorce was finalized. She was again engaged in 2006 to Javier Rigau y Rafols, but the two were never married.
Gina Lollobrigida Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Gina Lollobrigida against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 4, 1927
Actor, Photojournalist, Sculptor, Politician, Pin-up girl
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Luigina Lollobrigida, Miss Gina Lollobrigida, Gina Lollobridgida, Djina Lolobridjida, La Lollo, The Mona Lisa of the Twentieth Century
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 Millionon Sep 1, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thStraight Outta Compton held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 MillionIf you are good enough to be recruited by Kentucky's John Calipari, there is a good chance you will head to the NBA and eventually join the Kentucky Multi-Millionaire Man's Club.
- Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His MoneyClinton Portis had an exceptional NFL career that spanned nine seasons. But since his retirement, he's run into multiple financial pitfalls.