Giancarlo Esposito net worth and salary: Giancarlo Esposito is an Italian-American actor and director who has a net worth of $2 million dollars and a salary per episode of $65,000. Born in Copenhagen, Denmark, Giancarlo Esposito, also known as Giancarlo Giuseppe Alessandro Esposito, lived in Europe as a child, and relocated to the United States when he was in first grade. His mother was an opera singer and nightclub performer and his father was a carpenter and stagehand, so he grew up in the theater business, and made his Broadway debut at age 8. He began adding on-camera work to his resume in the 70s and early 80s, including a recurring role on "Sesame Street". He then began going back and forth between film, television, and theater roles, appearing in such film projects as, "Trading Places", "Desperately Seeking Susan", "School Daze", and "Do the Right Thing", and such television productions as, "Miami Vice", "American Playhouse", and "Spenser for Hire". He has enjoyed a steady career for over thirty years, and was most recently featured on television in "Once Upon a Time" and "Breaking Bad". He will next be seen in "Revolution", and on the big screen in "Alex Cross".
Giancarlo Esposito Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Giancarlo Esposito against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 26, 1958
Actor, Film director, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Giancarlo Giuseppe Alessandro Esposito
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will Failon Aug 28, 2015
China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One Dayon Aug 28, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.
- Rapper T.I. On The Hook For $4.5 Million In Unpaid TaxesT.I. is under fire for owing millions in taxes. Get the details here!
- 50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy FilingLawyers for financially troubled rapper 50 Cent have assured a Connecticut judge that their client has agreed to either sell or lease his mansion as soon as possible...