George Hamilton Net Worth – George Hamilton is an American actor who has a net worth of $20 million. George Hamilton is probably most famous for appearing in films such as My One and Only, The Godfather, Part III. Born in Memphis, Tennessee, in 1938, George Hamilton was an award-winning high school student who signed with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer after moving to California. He made his film debut in the 1952 film "Lone Star", which he followed up seven years later with an appearance in "Crime and Punishment U.S.A." He became a household name after winning a 1960 Golden Globe for Most Promising Newcomer for his role in "Where the Boys Are". Other hit film credits include "The Victors", "A Time for Killing", "Evel Knievel", and "Your Cheatin' Heart". He received two more Golden Globe nominations for the 1979 comedy "Love at First Bite" and "Zorro, the Gay Blade" in 1981. During the '80s, Hamilton began appearing in more TV shows, including "Dynasty", "Columbo" and "Match Game" before returning to the big screen in "The Godfather Part III". Hamilton danced alongside Edyta Sliwinska on the second season of "Dancing with the Stars" and auditioned to replace Bob Barker on legendary games how "The Price Is Right". He received his star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame in 2009 and was part of the "Comedy Central Roast of David Hasselhoff" a year later. He previously dated the daughter of president Lyndon B. Johnson before marrying his former wife, Alana Stewart, in 1972.
George Hamilton Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 12, 1939 (76 years old)
Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
George Stevens Hamilton, Tanned One, George Stevens Hamilton IV
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc Nationon Feb 10, 2016
George Hamilton Earnings
- The Survivors$17,500/week
- Where the Boys Are$1,000/week
- Home from the Hill$500/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?
- Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As MuchFor a car that was once split in half, it is amazing to learn that this car has sold for about three times its original value!
- Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism LawsuitSurviving members of Led Zeppelin were recently deposed as part of a copyright infringement case for the song Stairway to Heaven, often recognized as one of the greatest rock songs of all time.
- Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private JetJackie Chan is no stranger to owning private jets, but this time he has dropped $20 million on the latest and greatest in air travel.