George Hamilton Net Worth – George Hamilton is an American actor who has a net worth of $20 million. George Hamilton is probably most famous for appearing in films such as My One and Only, The Godfather, Part III. Born in Memphis, Tennessee, in 1938, George Hamilton was an award-winning high school student who signed with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer after moving to California. He made his film debut in the 1952 film "Lone Star", which he followed up seven years later with an appearance in "Crime and Punishment U.S.A." He became a household name after winning a 1960 Golden Globe for Most Promising Newcomer for his role in "Where the Boys Are". Other hit film credits include "The Victors", "A Time for Killing", "Evel Knievel", and "Your Cheatin' Heart". He received two more Golden Globe nominations for the 1979 comedy "Love at First Bite" and "Zorro, the Gay Blade" in 1981. During the '80s, Hamilton began appearing in more TV shows, including "Dynasty", "Columbo" and "Match Game" before returning to the big screen in "The Godfather Part III". Hamilton danced alongside Edyta Sliwinska on the second season of "Dancing with the Stars" and auditioned to replace Bob Barker on legendary games how "The Price Is Right". He received his star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame in 2009 and was part of the "Comedy Central Roast of David Hasselhoff" a year later. He previously dated the daughter of president Lyndon B. Johnson before marrying his former wife, Alana Stewart, in 1972.
George Hamilton Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 12, 1939
Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
George Stevens Hamilton, Tanned One, George Stevens Hamilton IV
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage and a New $13.9 Million Mansion for Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One Dayon Aug 28, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In Historyon Aug 30, 2015
George Hamilton Earnings
- The Survivors$17,500/week
- Where the Boys Are$1,000/week
- Home from the Hill$500/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased YetWu Tang Clan's $5 million hasn't been sold yet... Let's remind you of some of the details behind the album.