George Hamilton Net Worth: George Hamilton is an American actor who has a net worth of $20 million. George Hamilton is probably most famous for appearing in films such as My One and Only, The Godfather, Part III. Born in Memphis, Tennessee, in 1938, George Hamilton was an award-winning high school student who signed with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer after moving to California. He made his film debut in the 1952 film "Lone Star", which he followed up seven years later with an appearance in "Crime and Punishment U.S.A." He became a household name after winning a 1960 Golden Globe for Most Promising Newcomer for his role in "Where the Boys Are". Other hit film credits include "The Victors", "A Time for Killing", "Evel Knievel", and "Your Cheatin' Heart". He received two more Golden Globe nominations for the 1979 comedy "Love at First Bite" and "Zorro, the Gay Blade" in 1981. During the '80s, Hamilton began appearing in more TV shows, including "Dynasty", "Columbo" and "Match Game" before returning to the big screen in "The Godfather Part III". Hamilton danced alongside Edyta Sliwinska on the second season of "Dancing with the Stars" and auditioned to replace Bob Barker on legendary games how "The Price Is Right". He received his star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame in 2009 and was part of the "Comedy Central Roast of David Hasselhoff" a year later. He previously dated the daughter of president Lyndon B. Johnson before marrying his former wife, Alana Stewart, in 1972.
George Hamilton Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 12, 1939 (76 years old)
Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
George Stevens Hamilton, Tanned One, George Stevens Hamilton IV
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
George Hamilton Earnings
- The Survivors$17,500/week
- Where the Boys Are$1,000/week
- Home from the Hill$500/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.