George Hamilton Net Worth – George Hamilton is an American actor who has a net worth of $20 million. George Hamilton is probably most famous for appearing in films such as My One and Only, The Godfather, Part III. Born in Memphis, Tennessee, in 1938, George Hamilton was an award-winning high school student who signed with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer after moving to California. He made his film debut in the 1952 film "Lone Star", which he followed up seven years later with an appearance in "Crime and Punishment U.S.A." He became a household name after winning a 1960 Golden Globe for Most Promising Newcomer for his role in "Where the Boys Are". Other hit film credits include "The Victors", "A Time for Killing", "Evel Knievel", and "Your Cheatin' Heart". He received two more Golden Globe nominations for the 1979 comedy "Love at First Bite" and "Zorro, the Gay Blade" in 1981. During the '80s, Hamilton began appearing in more TV shows, including "Dynasty", "Columbo" and "Match Game" before returning to the big screen in "The Godfather Part III". Hamilton danced alongside Edyta Sliwinska on the second season of "Dancing with the Stars" and auditioned to replace Bob Barker on legendary games how "The Price Is Right". He received his star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame in 2009 and was part of the "Comedy Central Roast of David Hasselhoff" a year later. He previously dated the daughter of president Lyndon B. Johnson before marrying his former wife, Alana Stewart, in 1972.
George Hamilton Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 12, 1939 (76 years old)
Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
George Stevens Hamilton, Tanned One, George Stevens Hamilton IV
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
George Hamilton Earnings
- The Survivors$17,500/week
- Where the Boys Are$1,000/week
- Home from the Hill$500/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For StuffingWhile many Americans are prepping to roast Tom Turkey and raise a glass in a toast, the world's billionaires are off doing what billionaires do- spending money, helping the world, preparing for fatherhood, detailing what happened when they were kidnapped… you know, just a typical day in the life of a billionaire.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.