George Hamilton Net Worth: George Hamilton is an American actor who has a net worth of $20 million. George Hamilton is probably most famous for appearing in films such as My One and Only, The Godfather, Part III. Born in Memphis, Tennessee, in 1938, George Hamilton was an award-winning high school student who signed with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer after moving to California. He made his film debut in the 1952 film "Lone Star", which he followed up seven years later with an appearance in "Crime and Punishment U.S.A." He became a household name after winning a 1960 Golden Globe for Most Promising Newcomer for his role in "Where the Boys Are". Other hit film credits include "The Victors", "A Time for Killing", "Evel Knievel", and "Your Cheatin' Heart". He received two more Golden Globe nominations for the 1979 comedy "Love at First Bite" and "Zorro, the Gay Blade" in 1981. During the '80s, Hamilton began appearing in more TV shows, including "Dynasty", "Columbo" and "Match Game" before returning to the big screen in "The Godfather Part III". Hamilton danced alongside Edyta Sliwinska on the second season of "Dancing with the Stars" and auditioned to replace Bob Barker on legendary games how "The Price Is Right". He received his star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame in 2009 and was part of the "Comedy Central Roast of David Hasselhoff" a year later. He previously dated the daughter of president Lyndon B. Johnson before marrying his former wife, Alana Stewart, in 1972.
George Hamilton Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 12, 1939 (76 years old)
Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
George Stevens Hamilton, Tanned One, George Stevens Hamilton IV
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
George Hamilton Earnings
- The Survivors$17,500/week
- Where the Boys Are$1,000/week
- Home from the Hill$500/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.