Geena Davis Net Worth: Geena Davis is an American actress, writer, producer and model who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Born Virginia Elizabeth Davis in Wareham, Massachusetts, in 1956, Geena Davis earned her drama degree from Boston University and worked as a window mannequin for Ann Taylor until she landed her modeling deal. During her modeling career, Davis scored a role in the 1982 film "Tootsie" and went on to act in several other productions, including "Buffalo Bill", "Knight Rider", "Riptide", "Family Ties" and "Sara". Davis earned her first Best Supporting Actress Oscar for the 1988 film "The Accidental Tourist" and was nominated for Best Actress for "Thelma & Louise" in 1991. Other TV and film credits include "Beetlejuice", "A League of Their Own", "Hero", "Cutthroat Island", "The Long Kiss Goodnight", "Stuart Little", and "Will & Grace". Davis earned a Golden Globe Award and Emmy nomination for her starring role in the TV series "Commander in Chief" as the first female U.S. President. Davis was a semi-finalist for the women's archery team for the 2000 Summer Olympics. She has been married to her fourth husband, plastic surgeon Reza Jarrahy, since 2001 and has three children. Davis is an active supporter of Title IX, which prevents gender discrimination in sports, and started The Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media in order to improve the male-to-female ratio of characters in media targeting children.
Geena Davis Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 21, 1956 (60 years old)
Model, Actor, Writer, Athlete, Television producer, Film Producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.829 m)
144 lbs (65.5 kg)
Virginia Elizabeth Davis, Virginia Emmolo, Virginia Elizabeth "Geena" Davis
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
Geena Davis Earnings
- The Geena Davis Show$200,000/episode
- Cutthroat Island$7,000,000
- A League of Their Own$2,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.