Geena Davis Net Worth – Geena Davis is an American actress, writer, producer and model who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Born Virginia Elizabeth Davis in Wareham, Massachusetts, in 1956, Geena Davis earned her drama degree from Boston University and worked as a window mannequin for Ann Taylor until she landed her modeling deal. During her modeling career, Davis scored a role in the 1982 film "Tootsie" and went on to act in several other productions, including "Buffalo Bill", "Knight Rider", "Riptide", "Family Ties" and "Sara". Davis earned her first Best Supporting Actress Oscar for the 1988 film "The Accidental Tourist" and was nominated for Best Actress for "Thelma & Louise" in 1991. Other TV and film credits include "Beetlejuice", "A League of Their Own", "Hero", "Cutthroat Island", "The Long Kiss Goodnight", "Stuart Little", and "Will & Grace". Davis earned a Golden Globe Award and Emmy nomination for her starring role in the TV series "Commander in Chief" as the first female U.S. President. Davis was a semi-finalist for the women's archery team for the 2000 Summer Olympics. She has been married to her fourth husband, plastic surgeon Reza Jarrahy, since 2001 and has three children. Davis is an active supporter of Title IX, which prevents gender discrimination in sports, and started The Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media in order to improve the male-to-female ratio of characters in media targeting children.
Geena Davis Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 21, 1956 (59 years old)
Model, Actor, Writer, Athlete, Television producer, Film Producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.829 m)
144 lbs (65.5 kg)
Virginia Elizabeth Davis, Virginia Emmolo, Virginia Elizabeth "Geena" Davis
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Geena Davis Earnings
- The Geena Davis Show$200,000/episode
- Cutthroat Island$7,000,000
- A League of Their Own$2,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'Someone actually bought the one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang project. Check out the details here.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.