Gary Oldman net worth: Gary Oldman is an English actor, filmmaker and musician who has a net worth of $40 million. Gary Oldman is most famous fronm his roles in films, as a voice over actor, and his performances in movie soundtracks as a singer and piano player. Gary Leonard Oldman was born in New Cross, London, England in March 1958. He became interested in acting after seeing The Raging Moon in 1971 and enjoying the performance by Malcolm McDowell. He went to study in Greenwich with the Young People's Theatre. He graduated with a degree in acting in 1979. Oldman made his professional debut onstage in 1979 at York's Theatre Royal. He became popular for his role of Sid Vicious in Sid and Nancy in 1986. His performance in Prick Up Your Ears in 1987 earned him a BAFTA nomination for Best Actor. In 1991 Oldman play Lee Harvey Oswald in JFK, and in 1992 played Count Dracula in Bram Stoker's Dracula. He later went on to star in The Fifth Element, Air Force One, and The Contender. He started his role as Sirius Black in the Harry Pottery series in 2004 and played in four of the films. From 2005 to 2012 he played Commissioner James Gordon in the Batman series. He also has recorded music with David Bowie. He voices two characters in the Call of Duty video game series.
Gary Oldman Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 21, 1958
Actor, Musician, Film Producer, Film director, Screenwriter, Voice Actor
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Irish people in Great Britain
Leonard Gary Oldman, Gary Leonard Oldman, Maurice Escargot, Gary von Oldman, Gaz
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Gary Oldman Earnings
- The Dark Knight$3,000,000
- Lost in Space$5,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 MillionSpotify's Daniel Ek has built a way to make music available to listeners for free without piracy issues, while at the same time offering a sustainable revenue model to musicians and investors. Here is how he did it...
- Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 BankruptcyTrick Daddy recently joined the likes of 50 Cent, and probably not in the way that he would have wanted...
- Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thStraight Outta Compton held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?