Gary Oldman net worth: Gary Oldman is an English actor, filmmaker and musician who has a net worth of $40 million. Gary Oldman is most famous fronm his roles in films, as a voice over actor, and his performances in movie soundtracks as a singer and piano player. Gary Leonard Oldman was born in New Cross, London, England in March 1958. He became interested in acting after seeing The Raging Moon in 1971 and enjoying the performance by Malcolm McDowell. He went to study in Greenwich with the Young People's Theatre. He graduated with a degree in acting in 1979. Oldman made his professional debut onstage in 1979 at York's Theatre Royal. He became popular for his role of Sid Vicious in Sid and Nancy in 1986. His performance in Prick Up Your Ears in 1987 earned him a BAFTA nomination for Best Actor. In 1991 Oldman play Lee Harvey Oswald in JFK, and in 1992 played Count Dracula in Bram Stoker's Dracula. He later went on to star in The Fifth Element, Air Force One, and The Contender. He started his role as Sirius Black in the Harry Pottery series in 2004 and played in four of the films. From 2005 to 2012 he played Commissioner James Gordon in the Batman series. He also has recorded music with David Bowie. He voices two characters in the Call of Duty video game series.
Gary Oldman Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 21, 1958 (58 years old)
Actor, Musician, Film Producer, Film director, Screenwriter, Voice Actor
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Irish people in Great Britain
Leonard Gary Oldman, Gary Leonard Oldman, Maurice Escargot, Gary von Oldman, Gaz
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Gary Oldman Earnings
- The Dark Knight$3,000,000
- Lost in Space$5,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.