Gary Oldman net worth: Gary Oldman is an English actor, filmmaker and musician who has a net worth of $40 million. Gary Oldman is most famous fronm his roles in films, as a voice over actor, and his performances in movie soundtracks as a singer and piano player. Gary Leonard Oldman was born in New Cross, London, England in March 1958. He became interested in acting after seeing The Raging Moon in 1971 and enjoying the performance by Malcolm McDowell. He went to study in Greenwich with the Young People's Theatre. He graduated with a degree in acting in 1979. Oldman made his professional debut onstage in 1979 at York's Theatre Royal. He became popular for his role of Sid Vicious in Sid and Nancy in 1986. His performance in Prick Up Your Ears in 1987 earned him a BAFTA nomination for Best Actor. In 1991 Oldman play Lee Harvey Oswald in JFK, and in 1992 played Count Dracula in Bram Stoker's Dracula. He later went on to star in The Fifth Element, Air Force One, and The Contender. He started his role as Sirius Black in the Harry Pottery series in 2004 and played in four of the films. From 2005 to 2012 he played Commissioner James Gordon in the Batman series. He also has recorded music with David Bowie. He voices two characters in the Call of Duty video game series.
Gary Oldman Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 21, 1958 (57 years old)
Actor, Musician, Film Producer, Film director, Screenwriter, Voice Actor
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Irish people in Great Britain
Leonard Gary Oldman, Gary Leonard Oldman, Maurice Escargot, Gary von Oldman, Gaz
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 Millionon Nov 25, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Gary Oldman Earnings
- The Dark Knight$3,000,000
- Lost in Space$5,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!Guess how much those Patti Pies have made in less than a week! Hint: It's a lot!