Gabrielle Carteris Net Worth and salary: Gabrielle Carteris is an American actress best known for her role as Andrea Zuckerman on the early seasons of the 1990s television series "Beverly Hills, 90210" who has a net worth of $1.2 million dollars. Gabrielle Carteris was born on January 2, 1961 in Scottsdale, Arizona with her twin brother, James. Carteris's mother moved with her children to San Francisco, California, where she set up a children's clothing store. While attending high school in Marin County, California, she took an interest in the arts, studying ballet. She graduated from Sarah Lawrence College in 1983 with a bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts. Carteris's early television career found her typically cast as a teenager in "ABC Afterschool Specials", "CBS Schoolbreak Special", and the long-running soap opera "Another World". This trend of playing significantly younger would continue when, in 1990, Carteris was cast in her best known role as studious school newspaper editor Andrea Zuckerman on "Beverly Hills, 90210". At age 29, she was the oldest cast member to portray a 16-year-old. Carteris left the series in 1995 and became the host of her own television talk show, entitled "Gabrielle", which lasted only one season. She married stockbroker Charles Isaacs in 1992, and has two daughters with him named Kelsey Rose (and Mollie Elizabeth.
Gabrielle Carteris Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Gabrielle Carteris against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 2, 1961 (55 years old)
United States of America
5 ft (1.54 m)
Gabrielle Anne Carteris, Gabriell Carteris
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.