Gabrielle Carteris Net Worth and salary: Gabrielle Carteris is an American actress best known for her role as Andrea Zuckerman on the early seasons of the 1990s television series "Beverly Hills, 90210" who has a net worth of $1.2 million dollars. Gabrielle Carteris was born on January 2, 1961 in Scottsdale, Arizona with her twin brother, James. Carteris's mother moved with her children to San Francisco, California, where she set up a children's clothing store. While attending high school in Marin County, California, she took an interest in the arts, studying ballet. She graduated from Sarah Lawrence College in 1983 with a bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts. Carteris's early television career found her typically cast as a teenager in "ABC Afterschool Specials", "CBS Schoolbreak Special", and the long-running soap opera "Another World". This trend of playing significantly younger would continue when, in 1990, Carteris was cast in her best known role as studious school newspaper editor Andrea Zuckerman on "Beverly Hills, 90210". At age 29, she was the oldest cast member to portray a 16-year-old. Carteris left the series in 1995 and became the host of her own television talk show, entitled "Gabrielle", which lasted only one season. She married stockbroker Charles Isaacs in 1992, and has two daughters with him named Kelsey Rose (and Mollie Elizabeth.
Gabrielle Carteris Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Gabrielle Carteris against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 2, 1961 (55 years old)
United States of America
5 ft (1.54 m)
Gabrielle Anne Carteris, Gabriell Carteris
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was Stolenon Apr 28, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
Prince's Sister Claims The Singer Had No Will For $300 Million Net Worthon Apr 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely DeathPrince's fans definitely showed their support of the 57-year-old artist after his untimely death last week, by purchasing a lot of his music.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of DollarsIf you ever wanted to learn how the rich keep getting richer, just pay attention to how the Fertitta brothers, Frank and Lorenzo, do business. The two are about to make an insane amount of money when their company goes public.
- Penny Hardaway's Career Was Limited By Injuries... But He's Making The Most Of His Time Since RetiringPenny Hardaway's career started off promising, but injuries prevented him from reaching his full potential. However, that hasn't stopped the point guard from continuing to lead.