Gabrielle Carteris Net Worth and salary: Gabrielle Carteris is an American actress best known for her role as Andrea Zuckerman on the early seasons of the 1990s television series "Beverly Hills, 90210" who has a net worth of $1.2 million dollars. Gabrielle Carteris was born on January 2, 1961 in Scottsdale, Arizona with her twin brother, James. Carteris's mother moved with her children to San Francisco, California, where she set up a children's clothing store. While attending high school in Marin County, California, she took an interest in the arts, studying ballet. She graduated from Sarah Lawrence College in 1983 with a bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts. Carteris's early television career found her typically cast as a teenager in "ABC Afterschool Specials", "CBS Schoolbreak Special", and the long-running soap opera "Another World". This trend of playing significantly younger would continue when, in 1990, Carteris was cast in her best known role as studious school newspaper editor Andrea Zuckerman on "Beverly Hills, 90210". At age 29, she was the oldest cast member to portray a 16-year-old. Carteris left the series in 1995 and became the host of her own television talk show, entitled "Gabrielle", which lasted only one season. She married stockbroker Charles Isaacs in 1992, and has two daughters with him named Kelsey Rose (and Mollie Elizabeth.
Gabrielle Carteris Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Gabrielle Carteris against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 2, 1961 (54 years old)
United States of America
5 ft (1.54 m)
Gabrielle Anne Carteris, Gabriell Carteris
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
Jon Gruden Has $6.5 Million Reasons To Never Coach An NFL Team Againon Oct 4, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
22 Year Old Jordan Spieth Was Relatively Unknown A Year Ago. And He'll Make $50 Million In 2015.on Oct 4, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, customizing, and crashing their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Five Of College Football BettingThis is a great point in the college football season. Non-conference schedules (aka the crappy games) are pretty much done, meaning it is time for the real games to begin.