Gabrielle Carteris Net Worth and salary: Gabrielle Carteris is an American actress best known for her role as Andrea Zuckerman on the early seasons of the 1990s television series "Beverly Hills, 90210" who has a net worth of $1.2 million dollars. Gabrielle Carteris was born on January 2, 1961 in Scottsdale, Arizona with her twin brother, James. Carteris's mother moved with her children to San Francisco, California, where she set up a children's clothing store. While attending high school in Marin County, California, she took an interest in the arts, studying ballet. She graduated from Sarah Lawrence College in 1983 with a bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts. Carteris's early television career found her typically cast as a teenager in "ABC Afterschool Specials", "CBS Schoolbreak Special", and the long-running soap opera "Another World". This trend of playing significantly younger would continue when, in 1990, Carteris was cast in her best known role as studious school newspaper editor Andrea Zuckerman on "Beverly Hills, 90210". At age 29, she was the oldest cast member to portray a 16-year-old. Carteris left the series in 1995 and became the host of her own television talk show, entitled "Gabrielle", which lasted only one season. She married stockbroker Charles Isaacs in 1992, and has two daughters with him named Kelsey Rose (and Mollie Elizabeth.
Gabrielle Carteris Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Gabrielle Carteris against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 2, 1961 (54 years old)
United States of America
5 ft (1.54 m)
Gabrielle Anne Carteris, Gabriell Carteris
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.