Freddie Prinze, Jr. net worth: Freddie Prinze, Jr. is an American actor who has a net worth of $19 million dollars. Born March 8, 1976 in Los Angeles, California, Prinze is the son of the late actor Freddie Prinze. His first big break came in late 1990s/early 2000s when he was cast in a string of summer films aimed at teens: I know What You Did Last Summer (1997) and the sequel I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (1998); She's All That (1999); Summer Catch (2001); Scooby-Doo (2002); Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004); Delgo (2008). Prinze also guest-starred on such hit television programs as Friends, Freddie and 24. Prinze married actress Sarah Michelle Gellar September 1, 2002 in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco in western Mexico. The couple met during the filming of I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997). Gellar and Prinze have two children together: daughter Charlotte Grace (2009) and Rocky James (2012). Freddie's father, Freddie Prinze, Sr., also a beloved actor, took his own life in 1977—only a year after Freddie Prinze, Jr. was born. The father was known for his role on the 1970s sitcom Chico and the Man.
Freddie Prinze Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Freddie Prinze Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Freddie Prinze, Jr.
Date of Birth
Mar 8, 1976
Actor, Screenwriter, Television producer, Voice Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Hispanic and Latino Americans
Freddie James Prinze, Freddy Prinze Jr., freddie_prinze_jr, Freddie James Prinze Jr., Pie
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
$390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car Weekon Aug 29, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrarion Aug 28, 2015
Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!on Aug 27, 2015
Freddie Prinze Jr Earnings
- Summer Catch$1,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One DayThe new richest person in China, Wang Jianlin, just lost $3.6 billion in one day, but it may not hurt him too much in the long run.
- Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased YetWu Tang Clan's $5 million hasn't been sold yet... Let's remind you of some of the details behind the album.