Florence Henderson Net Worth – Florence Henderson is an American actress and singer who has a net worth of $10 million. Born in 1934 in Dale, Indiana, as the youngest of ten kids, she attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York City. She made her acting debut on stage, with her first Broadway appearance coming in the 1952 production of "Wish You Were Here". In addition to her stage career, Henderson began appearing on TV in commercials for Oldsmobile before landing a weather and news position with "The Today Show". In 1969, Henderson landed the part that made her a household name around America, playing Carol Brady on ABC's "The Brady Bunch". She was a regular on game shows like "Hollywood Squares" and "The $25,000 Pyramid". She hosted her own cooking show, worked as the spokeswoman for a cooking oil and denture cleaner, and landed a cohost role on an NBC talk show from 1999 to 2000. Her Retirement Living TV talk show, "The Florence Henderson Show", was nominated for a 2010 Emmy Award, and she competed on "Dancing with the Stars" alongside Corky Ballas. Other TV and film credits include "The Brady Bunch Hour", "Murder, She Wrote", "A Very Brady Christmas", "Roseanne", "The King of Queens" and "30 Rock". Henderson is a certified hypnotherapist who publicly supports the Sisters of St. Benedict organization. She had four children from her 28-year marriage to Ira Bernstein, which ended in 1985. Her second husband, John Kappas, died in 2002.
Florence Henderson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Florence Henderson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 14, 1934 (82 years old)
Singer, Actor, Television producer, Hypnotherapist
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)
Florence Agnes Henderson
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?