Ethan Hawke net worth: Ethan Hawke is an American actor, director, writer, and author who has an estimated net worth of $45 million dollars. Ethan Hawke was born in Austin, Texas in 1970 and grew up in New York and New Jersey where he was acted in school productions. Ethan Hawke attended Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, but dropped out when he was cast in "Dead Poets Society", a film that made him a household name. Ethan Hawke has been nominated for an Academy Award both as an actor and a writer and has also had a Tony Award nomination. Ethan Hawke has appeared in more than 50 films including "White Fang", "Reality Bites", "Before Sunrise", "Before Sunset", "Before Midnight", "Training Day", "Snow Falling on Cedars", "Alive", "Gattaca", "Waking Life" "Assault on Precinct 13", "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead", and "Purge". Ethan Hawke has also written two novels, "The Hottest State" and "Ash Wednesday". He has appeared in stage productions including "The Seagull", "Henry IV", "Hurlyburly", "The Cherry Orchard", "The Winter's Tale", and "The Coast of Utopia", for which he earned a Tony Award nomination for Best Featured Actor. Ethan Hawke has directed two feature films and three Off-Broadway plays. He was formerly married to the actress Uma Thurman, with whom he has two children.
Ethan Hawke Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 6, 1970 (45 years old)
Actor, Film director, Screenwriter, Novelist, Writer, Theatre Director
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.79 m)
Ethan Green Hawke, E. Hawke
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 Millionon Nov 25, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Ethan Hawke Earnings
- Assault on Precinct 13$3,000,000
- Training Day$12,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!Guess how much those Patti Pies have made in less than a week! Hint: It's a lot!