Ethan Hawke net worth: Ethan Hawke is an American actor, director, writer, and author who has an estimated net worth of $45 million dollars. Ethan Hawke was born in Austin, Texas in 1970 and grew up in New York and New Jersey where he was acted in school productions. Ethan Hawke attended Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, but dropped out when he was cast in "Dead Poets Society", a film that made him a household name. Ethan Hawke has been nominated for an Academy Award both as an actor and a writer and has also had a Tony Award nomination. Ethan Hawke has appeared in more than 50 films including "White Fang", "Reality Bites", "Before Sunrise", "Before Sunset", "Before Midnight", "Training Day", "Snow Falling on Cedars", "Alive", "Gattaca", "Waking Life" "Assault on Precinct 13″, "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead", and "Purge". Ethan Hawke has also written two novels, "The Hottest State" and "Ash Wednesday". He has appeared in stage productions including "The Seagull", "Henry IV", "Hurlyburly", "The Cherry Orchard", "The Winter's Tale", and "The Coast of Utopia", for which he earned a Tony Award nomination for Best Featured Actor. Ethan Hawke has directed two feature films and three Off-Broadway plays. He was formerly married to the actress Uma Thurman, with whom he has two children.
Ethan Hawke Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 6, 1970
Actor, Film director, Screenwriter, Novelist, Writer, Theatre Director
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.79 m)
Ethan Green Hawke, E. Hawke
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?on Jul 29, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
This Week in Celebrity Car News (July 21 – July 28)on Jul 29, 2015
The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 Billionon Jul 27, 2015
Ethan Hawke Earnings
- Assault on Precinct 13$3,000,000
- Training Day$12,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.Warren Buffett's son just launched an all out war against endangered African rhino poachers. And this isn't a war of words. The younger Buffett is coming armed with guns, helicopters and a massive war chest at his disposal.
- How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse TrackWhat would you say if someone walked up to you and said he won $471,000 at the racetrack, and that all it cost him was a measly 50 cents? Would you call him a liar?