Ernest Lee Thomas net worth: Ernest Lee Thomas is an American actor who has a net worth of $500 thousand dollars. Ernest Lee Thomas was born in Gary, Indiana, and began his professional acting career in the theater. He first made a name for himself appearing in back-to-back Broadway revivals in the mid-70s, "Love for Love" and "Member of the Wedding". He then relocated to Los Angeles to pursue a film and television career. After appearing in a guest-starring role on "The Jeffersons", he was cast in the part that would make him a household name, as Roger "Raj" Thomas on a new sitcom called, "What's Happening". He appeared on the show for all three of its successful seasons, and reprised the role on "What's Happening Now", in the mid-80s. In addition to his work on "What's Happening", he has also appeared in such projects as "Roots", "The Brady Bunch Hour", "A Piece of Action", "In the Heat of the Night", "The Parent 'Hood", "Soul Food", and "Malcolm X". Most recently, he recurred as Mr. Omar on "Everybody Hates Chris".
Ernest Lee Thomas Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Ernest Lee Thomas against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Ernest Lee Thomas
Date of Birth
Mar 26, 1949 (67 years old)
United States of America
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net WorthThe world remains shocked at the death of 57-year-old musical icon Prince – a passing that has left his $300 million fortune (a number likely to grow) in limbo. With no will, Prince's family is urging the government to step in.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.