Ernest Lee Thomas net worth: Ernest Lee Thomas is an American actor who has a net worth of $500 thousand dollars. Ernest Lee Thomas was born in Gary, Indiana, and began his professional acting career in the theater. He first made a name for himself appearing in back-to-back Broadway revivals in the mid-70s, "Love for Love" and "Member of the Wedding". He then relocated to Los Angeles to pursue a film and television career. After appearing in a guest-starring role on "The Jeffersons", he was cast in the part that would make him a household name, as Roger "Raj" Thomas on a new sitcom called, "What's Happening". He appeared on the show for all three of its successful seasons, and reprised the role on "What's Happening Now", in the mid-80s. In addition to his work on "What's Happening", he has also appeared in such projects as "Roots", "The Brady Bunch Hour", "A Piece of Action", "In the Heat of the Night", "The Parent 'Hood", "Soul Food", and "Malcolm X". Most recently, he recurred as Mr. Omar on "Everybody Hates Chris".
Ernest Lee Thomas Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Ernest Lee Thomas against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Ernest Lee Thomas
Date of Birth
Mar 26, 1949 (66 years old)
United States of America
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.