Ernest Borgnine net worth: Ernest Borgnine was an American film and television actor who had a net worth of $15 million. Ernest Borgnine acquired his net worth from his acting career which spanned more than 60 years. Ermes Effron Borgnino was born in Hamden, Connecticut in January 1917 and died in July 2012. His parents were Italians who immigrated to the United States. As a child Ernest did not seem interested in acting and preferred sports. He served in the United States Navy for ten years and earned many commendations. He then studied acting and got his first stage role in State of the Union. He debuted on Broadway in 1949 and in 1951 moved to Los Angeles. His big break came in From Here to Eternity in 1953. He beat out Frank Sinatra, James Dean, Spencer Tracy, and James Cagney for the Academy Award for Best Actor for 1955's Marty. Other film highlights include The Flight of the Phoenix, The Dirty Dozen, Ice Station Zebra, The Wild Bunch, The Poseidon Adventure, Emperor of the North, Convoy, The Black Hole, All Quiet on the Western Front, and Escape from New York. His television highlights include McHale's Navy and Airwolf. He was married five times and had four children. He was awarded with the Screen Actors Guild Life Achievement Award in 2011. Borgnine passed away due to kidney failure on July 8, 2012 at 95 years old.
Ernest Borgnine Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Ermes Effron Borgnino, Ernest Effron Borgnine, Ermes Effron Borgnine, Bullito
Actor, Voice Actor, Military Officer
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Turning Down $90 Million Now Could Earn Jimmy Butler An Extra $100 Millionon Jun 29, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)on Jun 29, 2015
Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest Manon Jun 29, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGon Jun 29, 2015
The Fascinating Life Of Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon And Her $280 Stiletto Fortuneon Jun 29, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Wants Another Monster Payday – But Is There Another Monster Payday Out There?on Jun 23, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
Ernest Borgnine Earnings
- From Here to Eternity$700/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)This week celebrities have bought, wrecked, given away, been attacked in, and smashed their cars so let's take a closer look.
- The Fascinating Life Of Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon And Her $280 Stiletto FortuneAfter leaving rehab, Tamara Mellon took a loan from her parents and launched a shoe line called Jimmy Choo. Today she is one of the richest women in Britain.
- Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest ManWang Jianlin, the richest man in China, has only one child, Wang Sicong. The younger Wang is a very controversial, slightly breast-obsessed media figure in China. Find out why he picks fights...
- The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGThe King of Pop's estate has reportedly generated almost $2 billion since his death in 2009, making his three children worth more than he ever was.