Ernest Borgnine net worth: Ernest Borgnine was an American film and television actor who had a net worth of $15 million. Ernest Borgnine acquired his net worth from his acting career which spanned more than 60 years. Ermes Effron Borgnino was born in Hamden, Connecticut in January 1917 and died in July 2012. His parents were Italians who immigrated to the United States. As a child Ernest did not seem interested in acting and preferred sports. He served in the United States Navy for ten years and earned many commendations. He then studied acting and got his first stage role in State of the Union. He debuted on Broadway in 1949 and in 1951 moved to Los Angeles. His big break came in From Here to Eternity in 1953. He beat out Frank Sinatra, James Dean, Spencer Tracy, and James Cagney for the Academy Award for Best Actor for 1955's Marty. Other film highlights include The Flight of the Phoenix, The Dirty Dozen, Ice Station Zebra, The Wild Bunch, The Poseidon Adventure, Emperor of the North, Convoy, The Black Hole, All Quiet on the Western Front, and Escape from New York. His television highlights include McHale's Navy and Airwolf. He was married five times and had four children. He was awarded with the Screen Actors Guild Life Achievement Award in 2011. Borgnine passed away due to kidney failure on July 8, 2012 at 95 years old.
Ernest Borgnine Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 24, 1917 - Jul 8, 2012 (95 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Military Officer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Ermes Effron Borgnino, Ernest Effron Borgnine, Ermes Effron Borgnine, Bullito
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Ernest Borgnine Earnings
- From Here to Eternity$700/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.