Ernest Borgnine net worth: Ernest Borgnine was an American film and television actor who had a net worth of $15 million. Ernest Borgnine acquired his net worth from his acting career which spanned more than 60 years. Ermes Effron Borgnino was born in Hamden, Connecticut in January 1917 and died in July 2012. His parents were Italians who immigrated to the United States. As a child Ernest did not seem interested in acting and preferred sports. He served in the United States Navy for ten years and earned many commendations. He then studied acting and got his first stage role in State of the Union. He debuted on Broadway in 1949 and in 1951 moved to Los Angeles. His big break came in From Here to Eternity in 1953. He beat out Frank Sinatra, James Dean, Spencer Tracy, and James Cagney for the Academy Award for Best Actor for 1955's Marty. Other film highlights include The Flight of the Phoenix, The Dirty Dozen, Ice Station Zebra, The Wild Bunch, The Poseidon Adventure, Emperor of the North, Convoy, The Black Hole, All Quiet on the Western Front, and Escape from New York. His television highlights include McHale's Navy and Airwolf. He was married five times and had four children. He was awarded with the Screen Actors Guild Life Achievement Award in 2011. Borgnine passed away due to kidney failure on July 8, 2012 at 95 years old.
Ernest Borgnine Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 24, 1917
Actor, Voice Actor, Military Officer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Ermes Effron Borgnino, Ernest Effron Borgnine, Ermes Effron Borgnine, Bullito
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 Millionon Aug 1, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became Politicianson Jul 30, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
Ernest Borgnine Earnings
- From Here to Eternity$700/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini AventadorToday's Amazing Car Of The Day is the Aventador, the $400 thousand flagship model for Ferrari.
- Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private JetExtremely wealthy people love staying at Four Seasons hotels. And now they can fly on a Four Seasons private jet...
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.