Erika Christensen net worth: Erika Christensen is an American actress who has a net worth of $10 million. Erika Christensen has appeared in films like Traffic, Swimfan, The Perfect Score and How to Rob a Bank, among others. She also co-starred in the short-lived drama Six Degrees and is currently on the hit television program, Parenthood. Erika Jane Christensen was born on August 19, 1982 in Seattle, Washington. She is the daughter of Kathy, a construction manager, and Steven, an insurance worker/human-resources executive. She has an older half-brother, Nick, and two younger twin brothers, Dane and Brando. Christensen was raised in Los Angeles, California and started out on television in commercials for McDonald's. Christensen had several small roles in various television programs before starting her movie career in 1997. Guest spots on television shows followed closely behind. Christensen popped up everywhere including prime time heavy hitters like Frasier, Nothing Sacred, The Practice, 3rd Rock from the Sun, and Touched by an Angel. She was named one of People magazine's "Breakthrough Stars of 2001". She also received awards for Female Breakthrough Performance at the MTV Movie Awards, Female Standout Performance at the Young Hollywood Awards, and Outstanding Performance by a Cast Ensemble at the SAG Awards, for her performance as a cocaine addict in Traffic. In 2005, she briefly went into music as she recorded a version of "Let's Fall in Love" with John Stevens for his debut album Red. She is a lifelong member of the Church of Scientology.
Erika Christensen Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Erika Christensen against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 19, 1982 (33 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Erika Jane Christensen, Christensen, Erika, Erica Christensen
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading Caseon May 27, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!on May 27, 2016
Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria Groupon May 27, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amanda Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net WorthWhile it's not shocking to see the 15-month marriage of Johnny Depp and Amanda Heard end, it is shocking that the couple wed without a prenup. Will Depp give Heard any of his $400 million fortune?
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!Eating overpriced concessions is one of the most fundamental traditions in American sports, but fans at the upcoming new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will have the option not to participate.
- Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker JudgmentFlorida Circuit Judge Pamela Campbell decided today that the Hogan/Gawker verdict was just, and declined to order a new trial, allowing the dispute to move on to a Florida appeals court.