Erika Christensen net worth: Erika Christensen is an American actress who has a net worth of $10 million. Erika Christensen has appeared in films like Traffic, Swimfan, The Perfect Score and How to Rob a Bank, among others. She also co-starred in the short-lived drama Six Degrees and is currently on the hit television program, Parenthood. Erika Jane Christensen was born on August 19, 1982 in Seattle, Washington. She is the daughter of Kathy, a construction manager, and Steven, an insurance worker/human-resources executive. She has an older half-brother, Nick, and two younger twin brothers, Dane and Brando. Christensen was raised in Los Angeles, California and started out on television in commercials for McDonald's. Christensen had several small roles in various television programs before starting her movie career in 1997. Guest spots on television shows followed closely behind. Christensen popped up everywhere including prime time heavy hitters like Frasier, Nothing Sacred, The Practice, 3rd Rock from the Sun, and Touched by an Angel. She was named one of People magazine's "Breakthrough Stars of 2001". She also received awards for Female Breakthrough Performance at the MTV Movie Awards, Female Standout Performance at the Young Hollywood Awards, and Outstanding Performance by a Cast Ensemble at the SAG Awards, for her performance as a cocaine addict in Traffic. In 2005, she briefly went into music as she recorded a version of "Let's Fall in Love" with John Stevens for his debut album Red. She is a lifelong member of the Church of Scientology.
Erika Christensen Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Erika Christensen against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 19, 1982 (33 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Erika Jane Christensen, Christensen, Erika, Erica Christensen
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into Franchiseeson Jun 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To BillionsAfter the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union, stock markets around the world tanked. Which billionaires lost the most and which ones profited?
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.