Erika Christensen net worth: Erika Christensen is an American actress who has a net worth of $10 million. Erika Christensen has appeared in films like Traffic, Swimfan, The Perfect Score and How to Rob a Bank, among others. She also co-starred in the short-lived drama Six Degrees and is currently on the hit television program, Parenthood. Erika Jane Christensen was born on August 19, 1982 in Seattle, Washington. She is the daughter of Kathy, a construction manager, and Steven, an insurance worker/human-resources executive. She has an older half-brother, Nick, and two younger twin brothers, Dane and Brando. Christensen was raised in Los Angeles, California and started out on television in commercials for McDonald's. Christensen had several small roles in various television programs before starting her movie career in 1997. Guest spots on television shows followed closely behind. Christensen popped up everywhere including prime time heavy hitters like Frasier, Nothing Sacred, The Practice, 3rd Rock from the Sun, and Touched by an Angel. She was named one of People magazine's "Breakthrough Stars of 2001". She also received awards for Female Breakthrough Performance at the MTV Movie Awards, Female Standout Performance at the Young Hollywood Awards, and Outstanding Performance by a Cast Ensemble at the SAG Awards, for her performance as a cocaine addict in Traffic. In 2005, she briefly went into music as she recorded a version of "Let's Fall in Love" with John Stevens for his debut album Red. She is a lifelong member of the Church of Scientology.
Erika Christensen Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Erika Christensen against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 19, 1982
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Erika Jane Christensen, Christensen, Erika, Erica Christensen
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 Millionon Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His Moneyon Aug 31, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 BankruptcyTrick Daddy recently joined the likes of 50 Cent, and probably not in the way that he would have wanted...
- Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thStraight Outta Compton held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.