Eric McCormack Net Worth – Eric McCormack is an American-Canadian actor, musician and writer who has a net worth of $15 million. Eric McCormack acquired that net worth as an Emmy award winning actor on the hit show Will and Grace. Eric McCormack was born in Ontario, Canada, in 1963 and began acting in several high school productions. He graduated from the Sir John A. Macdonald Collegiate Institute and later attended Ryerson University School of Theatre. He left school to perform with a Shakespeare festival and went on to make his TV debut in "The Boys from Syracuse" in 1986. After moving to Los Angeles, McCormack scored roles in "Top Cops", "The Lost World", "Return to the Lost World", "Street Justice", and the Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen movie "Double, Double, Toil and Trouble". In 1998, McCormack landed the role that would make him famous, playing Will Truman on the hit series "Will & Grace" alongside Debra Messing. McCormack was nominated for four Emmys and five Golden Globes during his 188 episodes on the series. When the show ended, he appeared in the Off-Broadway production of "Some Girls", produced "Lovespring International" and appeared in "The Andromeda Stain" on A&E. Other TV and film credits include "Trust Me", "Alien Trespass", "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", and "The New Adventures of Old Christine". He received his star on the Canada Walk of Fame in 2010. McCormack has been married to his wife, Janet Leigh Holden, since 1997 after they met on the set of "Lonesome Dove". They have one child together and split their time between Vancouver and Los Angeles. McCormack is a breast cancer awareness supporter and outspoken advocate for same-sex marriage.
Eric McCormack Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 18, 1963 (52 years old)
Actor, Television producer, Voice Actor, Musician, Singer, Screenwriter
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Eric James McCormack, Erin McCormack, E Mack
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Eric McCormack Earnings
- Will & Grace$250,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever MadeWe know that television is big business, but you might be surprised to learn how much each episode of your favorite TV show can cost to make.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.