Eric McCormack Net Worth – Eric McCormack is an American-Canadian actor, musician and writer who has a net worth of $15 million. Eric McCormack acquired that net worth as an Emmy award winning actor on the hit show Will and Grace. Eric McCormack was born in Ontario, Canada, in 1963 and began acting in several high school productions. He graduated from the Sir John A. Macdonald Collegiate Institute and later attended Ryerson University School of Theatre. He left school to perform with a Shakespeare festival and went on to make his TV debut in "The Boys from Syracuse" in 1986. After moving to Los Angeles, McCormack scored roles in "Top Cops", "The Lost World", "Return to the Lost World", "Street Justice", and the Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen movie "Double, Double, Toil and Trouble". In 1998, McCormack landed the role that would make him famous, playing Will Truman on the hit series "Will & Grace" alongside Debra Messing. McCormack was nominated for four Emmys and five Golden Globes during his 188 episodes on the series. When the show ended, he appeared in the Off-Broadway production of "Some Girls", produced "Lovespring International" and appeared in "The Andromeda Stain" on A&E. Other TV and film credits include "Trust Me", "Alien Trespass", "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", and "The New Adventures of Old Christine". He received his star on the Canada Walk of Fame in 2010. McCormack has been married to his wife, Janet Leigh Holden, since 1997 after they met on the set of "Lonesome Dove". They have one child together and split their time between Vancouver and Los Angeles. McCormack is a breast cancer awareness supporter and outspoken advocate for same-sex marriage.
Eric McCormack Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 18, 1963 (53 years old)
Actor, Television producer, Voice Actor, Musician, Singer, Screenwriter
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Eric James McCormack, Erin McCormack, E Mack
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
Eric McCormack Earnings
- Will & Grace$250,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest CitiesWe've put together a list of the richest people in the 50 largest cities in the United States. Some of the names, like Bill Gates and Ken Griffin, are familiar. Most are not.
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?
- How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?In 2015, 27 corporations raked in profits without paying ANY income taxes to Uncle Sam. How did they escape the tax man?
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 MillionYahoo's CEO Marissa Mayer is currently seeing the company she runs continue on its steady decline. But that didn't stop her from taking home an extra $14 million on top of her $1 million salary.