Eric McCormack Net Worth – Eric McCormack is an American-Canadian actor, musician and writer who has a net worth of $15 million. Eric McCormack acquired that net worth as an Emmy award winning actor on the hit show Will and Grace. Eric McCormack was born in Ontario, Canada, in 1963 and began acting in several high school productions. He graduated from the Sir John A. Macdonald Collegiate Institute and later attended Ryerson University School of Theatre. He left school to perform with a Shakespeare festival and went on to make his TV debut in "The Boys from Syracuse" in 1986. After moving to Los Angeles, McCormack scored roles in "Top Cops", "The Lost World", "Return to the Lost World", "Street Justice", and the Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen movie "Double, Double, Toil and Trouble". In 1998, McCormack landed the role that would make him famous, playing Will Truman on the hit series "Will & Grace" alongside Debra Messing. McCormack was nominated for four Emmys and five Golden Globes during his 188 episodes on the series. When the show ended, he appeared in the Off-Broadway production of "Some Girls", produced "Lovespring International" and appeared in "The Andromeda Stain" on A&E. Other TV and film credits include "Trust Me", "Alien Trespass", "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", and "The New Adventures of Old Christine". He received his star on the Canada Walk of Fame in 2010. McCormack has been married to his wife, Janet Leigh Holden, since 1997 after they met on the set of "Lonesome Dove". They have one child together and split their time between Vancouver and Los Angeles. McCormack is a breast cancer awareness supporter and outspoken advocate for same-sex marriage.
Eric McCormack Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 18, 1963 (52 years old)
Actor, Television producer, Voice Actor, Musician, Singer, Screenwriter
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Eric James McCormack, Erin McCormack, E Mack
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
The Five Worst Movies That Still Went On To Make Billionson Oct 10, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???on Oct 9, 2015
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
Five Child Stars Who've Had A Very Rough Lifeon Oct 10, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
Eric McCormack Earnings
- Will & Grace$250,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Six Of College Football BettingFor the betting man, this means we have more good college football games that are hard to call, bad games with spreads that are likely to be beat, and ugly games for which we will never understand their existence in the first place.
- Jay Z And Beyoncé Are Renting $45 Million LA MansionSometimes even hip-hop royalty have to pay the rent every month, which is a situation that once again applies to Jay Z and Beyoncé.
- Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A FranchiseIf you don't mind dealing with things like minimum wage employees and angry customers, a fast food franchise could end up being a huge money maker.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.