Eric McCormack Net Worth – Eric McCormack is an American-Canadian actor, musician and writer who has a net worth of $15 million. Eric McCormack acquired that net worth as an Emmy award winning actor on the hit show Will and Grace. Eric McCormack was born in Ontario, Canada, in 1963 and began acting in several high school productions. He graduated from the Sir John A. Macdonald Collegiate Institute and later attended Ryerson University School of Theatre. He left school to perform with a Shakespeare festival and went on to make his TV debut in "The Boys from Syracuse" in 1986. After moving to Los Angeles, McCormack scored roles in "Top Cops", "The Lost World", "Return to the Lost World", "Street Justice", and the Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen movie "Double, Double, Toil and Trouble". In 1998, McCormack landed the role that would make him famous, playing Will Truman on the hit series "Will & Grace" alongside Debra Messing. McCormack was nominated for four Emmys and five Golden Globes during his 188 episodes on the series. When the show ended, he appeared in the Off-Broadway production of "Some Girls", produced "Lovespring International" and appeared in "The Andromeda Stain" on A&E. Other TV and film credits include "Trust Me", "Alien Trespass", "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", and "The New Adventures of Old Christine". He received his star on the Canada Walk of Fame in 2010. McCormack has been married to his wife, Janet Leigh Holden, since 1997 after they met on the set of "Lonesome Dove". They have one child together and split their time between Vancouver and Los Angeles. McCormack is a breast cancer awareness supporter and outspoken advocate for same-sex marriage.
Eric McCormack Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 18, 1963 (53 years old)
Actor, Television producer, Voice Actor, Musician, Singer, Screenwriter
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Eric James McCormack, Erin McCormack, E Mack
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Cinqo De Mayo Editionon May 6, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival Promotionson May 5, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Eric McCormack Earnings
- Will & Grace$250,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- One Of The World's Largest Data Leaks Has Named A Number Of Billionaires In Possible Illegal Financial ActivitiesThe documents, consisting of more than 2.6 terabytes of data, have ties to more than 130 politicians, and at least 29 billionaires. Who all has been implicated so far?
- Lack Of Faith Forces Leicester Fan To Miss Out On Turning 73 Cents Into $3,600There are a lot of euphoric Leicester City fans right about now, since their team has officially won the Premier League. However, there is going to be at least one who is somber. He or she could have turned 73 cents into thousands – but didn't.
- If Yahoo's CEO is Fired, She Gets $55 MillionGetting fired by your employer is never a good thing, but how would you like $55 million to make up for it?
- Warren Buffett Credits His Diet For Longevity And Happiness – And You Won't Believe What He Eats!Billionaire investor Warren Buffett is in remarkably good health at 85 years old. He claims his unconventional diet is the key to his happiness and longevity.