Eric Christian Olsen is an American actor who has a net worth of $3 million. Eric Christian Olsen has earned his net worth as Detective Marty Deeks on the CBS television series NCIS: Los Angeles. He was born on May 31, 1977 Eugene, Oregon, his father and Paul V. Olsen, a professor of English and head track and cross country coach of Augustana College in Rock Island, Illinois. Eric's mother Jeanne, was a non-denominational chaplain. Eric was educated at Bettendorf Middle and High School where he pursued sports and studied Japanese. He attended several local theatre performances, as well as his professional training in improv with Comedy Sportz Quad Cities. Later Olsen joined the cast. Olsen started his acting career in 1999 when he moved to Los Angeles with only $500 in his pocket and within one week he landed his first acting job as a guest star on the ABC-TV series High Incident. He also played the part of a dying burn victim on NBC's ER. Some of his film credits include; the teen comedy The Hot Chick in 2002, Dumb and Dumberrer: When Harry Met Lloyd, the 2011 science fiction horror film The Thing. He has been engaged to actress Sarah Wright since October 2011, they have been dating since 2007.
Eric Christian Olsen Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Eric Christian Olsen against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Eric Christian Olsen
Date of Birth
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The CavsLeBron James has put his legacy on the city of Cleveland, and the basketball world as a whole. Every team is going to try and get him, and about two-thirds of the league can pay more than the Cavs are able to.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.