Elizabeth Hurley Net Worth: Elizabeth Hurley is an English actress and model who has a net worth of $35 million dollars. Elizabeth Hurley was born on June 10, 1965 in Basingstoke, Hampshire, England where she wanted to be a ballet dancer as a young girl and took ballet classes as well briefly studied dance and theatre at the London Studio Centre. In 1987, Hurley was a struggling actress when met Hugh Grant. Despite a successful modeling and acting career, Hurley is perhaps best known as the long time girlfriend of Hugh Grant. The couple dated from 1987 to 2000. She became famous for being Grant's girlfriend when, in 1994 at the Los Angeles premiere of Grant's film "Four Weddings and a Funereal", Hurley walked the red carpet in a revealing black Versace dress held together with gold safety pins, which gained her instant media attention. In 1995, with no prior modeling experience, Hurley was introduced as an Estée Lauder spokesmodel. As an actress, Hurley is best known for her role in the Mike Meyers spy spoof "Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery". She has also appeared in "Passenger 57", "EDtv", "Bedazzeld", and "Serving Sara". Elizabeth Hurley has a son with a former boyfriend. Hugh Grant is the child's godfather.
Elizabeth Hurley Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 10, 1965 (50 years old)
Model, Actor, Film Producer
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Elizabeth Jane Hurley, Liz Hurley, Liz
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!on Oct 5, 2015
The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-Daughteron Oct 6, 2015
Elizabeth Hurley Earnings
- Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- Ten College Majors That Are A Good InvestmentGoing to college is not mandatory and can be considered an investment, which means you want to get the maximum return on your money.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!
- Is Donald Trump Worth $10 Billion? $11 Billion? $8 Billion? $4? More? Less? Depends Who You Ask...Donald Trump has already fired shots at Forbes and Bloomberg for their estimates of his net worth, so perhaps Celebrity Net Worth will be next.