Elizabeth Berkley Net Worth: Elizabeth Berkley is an American actress who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Born on July 28, 1972 in Farmington Hills, Michigan, Elizabeth Berkley is best known for her roles in Saved by the Bell and in the 1995 film Showgirls. Berkley was born with heterochromia, the condition of different-colored irises; her right eye is half green and half brown, and her left eye is all green. From a young age she practiced dance in a room her parents arranged for her in the basement of their house. In 1982, at age ten, she auditioned for the lead role in the film Annie, but was turned down. As her love for dancing increased, she became more interested in pursuing it professionally, traveling to New York to train with other dancers and choreographers and participating in several ballets, including Swan Lake and in 1983. She later appeared in a small role in The First Wives Club, a comedy starring Diane Keaton, Goldie Hawn and Bette Midler, before accepting the title role in the straight-to-video animation Armitage III: Poly Matrix, which also starred Kiefer Sutherland. She then played a Madonna body double named Tina in the independent film The Real Blonde. Berkley has been cast in many dramatic television roles, guest starring on series such as CSI: Miami, NYPD Blue, Without a Trace, Threshold and Law & Order: Criminal Intent. She also appeared in the sitcom Titus, starred in Lifetime television film Student Seduction and in another made-for-television film in 2007, entitled Black Widow. The film Meet Market was released straight to DVD in 2008 after having been in limbo since its completion in 2004. Over the next few years, she appeared in various other productions and made guest appearances on such shows as Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Fuse TV's The Sauce, E!'s Chelsea Lately, CNBC's The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch, and ABC's The View. In September 2013, Berkley was announced as one of the contestants on the 17th season of Dancing with the Stars. She partnered with Valentin Chmerkovskiy and they were eliminated on the 9th week of competition, placing 6th, despite receiving high judges scores.
Elizabeth Berkley Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Elizabeth Berkley against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jul 28, 1972 (43 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Elizabeth Berkley Lauren
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
Elizabeth Berkley Earnings
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.
- David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...In court documents, David Hasselhoff claims that he has less than $4,000 to his name. His ex-wife paints a VERY different picture.