Elizabeth Berkley Net Worth: Elizabeth Berkley is an American actress who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Born on July 28, 1972 in Farmington Hills, Michigan, Elizabeth Berkley is best known for her roles in Saved by the Bell and in the 1995 film Showgirls. Berkley was born with heterochromia, the condition of different-colored irises; her right eye is half green and half brown, and her left eye is all green. From a young age she practiced dance in a room her parents arranged for her in the basement of their house. In 1982, at age ten, she auditioned for the lead role in the film Annie, but was turned down. As her love for dancing increased, she became more interested in pursuing it professionally, traveling to New York to train with other dancers and choreographers and participating in several ballets, including Swan Lake and in 1983. She later appeared in a small role in The First Wives Club, a comedy starring Diane Keaton, Goldie Hawn and Bette Midler, before accepting the title role in the straight-to-video animation Armitage III: Poly Matrix, which also starred Kiefer Sutherland. She then played a Madonna body double named Tina in the independent film The Real Blonde. Berkley has been cast in many dramatic television roles, guest starring on series such as CSI: Miami, NYPD Blue, Without a Trace, Threshold and Law & Order: Criminal Intent. She also appeared in the sitcom Titus, starred in Lifetime television film Student Seduction and in another made-for-television film in 2007, entitled Black Widow. The film Meet Market was released straight to DVD in 2008 after having been in limbo since its completion in 2004. Over the next few years, she appeared in various other productions and made guest appearances on such shows as Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Fuse TV's The Sauce, E!'s Chelsea Lately, CNBC's The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch, and ABC's The View. In September 2013, Berkley was announced as one of the contestants on the 17th season of Dancing with the Stars. She partnered with Valentin Chmerkovskiy and they were eliminated on the 9th week of competition, placing 6th, despite receiving high judges scores.
Elizabeth Berkley Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Elizabeth Berkley against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jul 28, 1972 (43 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Elizabeth Berkley Lauren
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival Promotionson May 5, 2016
Elizabeth Berkley Earnings
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Roundup: Cinqo De Mayo EditionBreak out the tequila and tacos and get ready to celebrate Cinqo de Mayo with a triple play of insane real estate deals by billionaires.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.
- An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last YearSoon-Shiong is the billionaire chief executive of the biotech company NantKwest Inc., for which he reportedly received a pay package potentially valued at nearly $150 million.