Elizabeth Berkley Net Worth: Elizabeth Berkley is an American actress who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Born on July 28, 1972 in Farmington Hills, Michigan, Elizabeth Berkley is best known for her roles in Saved by the Bell and in the 1995 film Showgirls. Berkley was born with heterochromia, the condition of different-colored irises; her right eye is half green and half brown, and her left eye is all green. From a young age she practiced dance in a room her parents arranged for her in the basement of their house. In 1982, at age ten, she auditioned for the lead role in the film Annie, but was turned down. As her love for dancing increased, she became more interested in pursuing it professionally, traveling to New York to train with other dancers and choreographers and participating in several ballets, including Swan Lake and in 1983. She later appeared in a small role in The First Wives Club, a comedy starring Diane Keaton, Goldie Hawn and Bette Midler, before accepting the title role in the straight-to-video animation Armitage III: Poly Matrix, which also starred Kiefer Sutherland. She then played a Madonna body double named Tina in the independent film The Real Blonde. Berkley has been cast in many dramatic television roles, guest starring on series such as CSI: Miami, NYPD Blue, Without a Trace, Threshold and Law & Order: Criminal Intent. She also appeared in the sitcom Titus, starred in Lifetime television film Student Seduction and in another made-for-television film in 2007, entitled Black Widow. The film Meet Market was released straight to DVD in 2008 after having been in limbo since its completion in 2004. Over the next few years, she appeared in various other productions and made guest appearances on such shows as Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Fuse TV's The Sauce, E!'s Chelsea Lately, CNBC's The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch, and ABC's The View. In September 2013, Berkley was announced as one of the contestants on the 17th season of Dancing with the Stars. She partnered with Valentin Chmerkovskiy and they were eliminated on the 9th week of competition, placing 6th, despite receiving high judges scores.
Elizabeth Berkley Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Elizabeth Berkley against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 28, 1972
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Elizabeth Berkley Lauren
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Elizabeth Berkley Earnings
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The FinalsTalented players tend to make the most money in the NBA, but there is one thing that they don't always do – make the NBA Finals.
- Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In SportsOver the years, there have been a number of game-fixing/bribery scandals in the wide world of sports. Some have been pretty big and involved multiple players; others, not so much.
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him it may be too expensive.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.