Elizabeth Berkley Net Worth: Elizabeth Berkley is an American actress who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Born on July 28, 1972 in Farmington Hills, Michigan, Elizabeth Berkley is best known for her roles in Saved by the Bell and in the 1995 film Showgirls. Berkley was born with heterochromia, the condition of different-colored irises; her right eye is half green and half brown, and her left eye is all green. From a young age she practiced dance in a room her parents arranged for her in the basement of their house. In 1982, at age ten, she auditioned for the lead role in the film Annie, but was turned down. As her love for dancing increased, she became more interested in pursuing it professionally, traveling to New York to train with other dancers and choreographers and participating in several ballets, including Swan Lake and in 1983. She later appeared in a small role in The First Wives Club, a comedy starring Diane Keaton, Goldie Hawn and Bette Midler, before accepting the title role in the straight-to-video animation Armitage III: Poly Matrix, which also starred Kiefer Sutherland. She then played a Madonna body double named Tina in the independent film The Real Blonde. Berkley has been cast in many dramatic television roles, guest starring on series such as CSI: Miami, NYPD Blue, Without a Trace, Threshold and Law & Order: Criminal Intent. She also appeared in the sitcom Titus, starred in Lifetime television film Student Seduction and in another made-for-television film in 2007, entitled Black Widow. The film Meet Market was released straight to DVD in 2008 after having been in limbo since its completion in 2004. Over the next few years, she appeared in various other productions and made guest appearances on such shows as Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Fuse TV's The Sauce, E!'s Chelsea Lately, CNBC's The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch, and ABC's The View. In September 2013, Berkley was announced as one of the contestants on the 17th season of Dancing with the Stars. She partnered with Valentin Chmerkovskiy and they were eliminated on the 9th week of competition, placing 6th, despite receiving high judges scores.
Elizabeth Berkley Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Elizabeth Berkley against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jul 28, 1972 (43 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Elizabeth Berkley Lauren
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Elizabeth Berkley Earnings
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving PledgePrince Alwaleed bin Talal has a net worth of $32 billion and he wants to spend it all to save and unify the world. He has joined The Giving Pledge to do so...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!
- Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire ShakeupSometimes billionaire news just makes us laugh here at Celebrity Net Worth, so we're debuting a new feature, the Billionaire Roundup, to keep you up-to-date on what the 1% of the 1% are doing with their time, energy, and money.