Edward Norton Net Worth: Edward Norton is an American actor and producer who has a net worth of $80 million dollars. Edward Norton was born August 18, 1969 in Boston, Massachusetts. He began seriously pursuing an acting career two years after graduating from Yale University in 1991. He worked in theater before landing his first film role in 1996's Primal Fear. He ended up earning an Oscar and Golden Globe nomination for that role. He also earned an Oscar nomination for 1998's American History X. He went on to charm audiences in Woody Allen's movie Everyone Says I Love You (1996). He then played a painfully loyal attorney who defends America's crudest pornographer in Milos Forman's controversial film The People Vs. Larry Flynt (1996). Norton's career really hit new levels in 1999 when he teamed up with Brad Pitt in Fight Club. He went on to star in and/or produce such films as Keeping the Faith, The Score, Red Dragon, The 25th Hour, The Italian Job, Kingdom of Heaven, The Painted Veil, The Illusionist, The Incredible Hulk and Pride and Glory. In the '90s, Norton was romantically linked to Salma Hayek and Courtney Love (his onscreen co-star in Larry Flynt). Norton continues to produce and star in movies. Other notable movies include Birdman, The Bourne Legacy, The Grand Budapest Hotel and The Illusionist.
Edward Norton Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 18, 1969 (46 years old)
Film Producer, Actor, Film director, Screenwriter, Voice Actor, Environmentalist, Journalist
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Edward Harrison Norton, Ed Norton, Edward Harrison, Ed
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIREon Jun 30, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of Torontoon Jun 30, 2016
The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish Farmingon Jun 30, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
From Broke To A $180M Business: The Story Behind Daniel Wellingtonon Jun 30, 2016
Edward Norton Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Italian Job$1,000,000
- 25th Hour$500,000
- Red Dragon$8,000,000
- Death to Smoochy$8,000,000
- The Score$6,500,000
- Primal Fear$50,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 53-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- 2 Million Pound Wimbledon Prize Now Worth Significantly Less After Brexit VoteThanks to the Brexit vote and the resultant plunge of the British pound, that two million pound top prize for winning Wimbledon ain't what it used to be.