Edward Norton Net Worth: Edward Norton is an American actor and producer who has a net worth of $80 million dollars. Edward Norton was born August 18, 1969 in Boston, Massachusetts. He began seriously pursuing an acting career two years after graduating from Yale University in 1991. He worked in theater before landing his first film role in 1996's Primal Fear. He ended up earning an Oscar and Golden Globe nomination for that role. He also earned an Oscar nomination for 1998's American History X. He went on to charm audiences in Woody Allen's movie Everyone Says I Love You (1996). He then played a painfully loyal attorney who defends America's crudest pornographer in Milos Forman's controversial film The People Vs. Larry Flynt (1996). Norton's career really hit new levels in 1999 when he teamed up with Brad Pitt in Fight Club. He went on to star in and/or produce such films as Keeping the Faith, The Score, Red Dragon, The 25th Hour, The Italian Job, Kingdom of Heaven, The Painted Veil, The Illusionist, The Incredible Hulk and Pride and Glory. In the '90s, Norton was romantically linked to Salma Hayek and Courtney Love (his onscreen co-star in Larry Flynt). Norton continues to produce and star in movies. Other notable movies include Birdman, The Bourne Legacy, The Grand Budapest Hotel and The Illusionist.
Edward Norton Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 18, 1969 (46 years old)
Film Producer, Actor, Film director, Screenwriter, Voice Actor, Environmentalist, Journalist
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Edward Harrison Norton, Ed Norton, Edward Harrison, Ed
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Edward Norton Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Italian Job$1,000,000
- 25th Hour$500,000
- Red Dragon$8,000,000
- Death to Smoochy$8,000,000
- The Score$6,500,000
- Primal Fear$50,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...
- Salsa King Marc Anthony Puts Tarzana Mansion On Market For $4.35 MillionSalsa king March Anthony outdid every groom on the planet when he bought his bride a $4.1 million mansion in Tarzana for a wedding present, but it appears that she has grown tired of it. The couple is selling the mansion for $4.35 million.
- How Pat Bowlen Saved The Denver Broncos From Extinction And Earned $1 Billion In The ProcessWhen a professional sports team might leave its home city, it takes a hero to save the day. A hero with unlimited financial resources. For the Denver Broncos, that hero was Pat Bowlen.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.