Donald Sutherland Net Worth: Donald Sutherland is a Canadian actor who has a net worth of $40 million. Donald Sutherland was born July 17, 1935 in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada. Some of Sutherland's more notable movie roles have been soldiers in popular war movies such as The Dirty Dozen, The Eagle Has Landed, M*A*S*H and Kelly's Heroes, as well as a diverse range of characters in such films as Fellini's Casanova, Don't Look Now, Klute, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, JFK, Ordinary People, Pride & Prejudice and even the very current file The Hunger Games. He is the father of actor Kiefer Sutherland, most recently notable for his wildly popular television series '24'. His teenage years were spent in Nova Scotia and Donald Sutherland landed his first part-time job at age 14 as a news correspondent for local radio station CKBW in Bridgewater, Nova Scotia. He then studied at Victoria College, University of Toronto, where he met his first wife Lois Hardwick (not to be confused with the child star of the same name) and graduated with a double major in engineering and drama. He was a member of the UC Follies comedy troupe in Toronto. Sutherland left Canada for England in 1957, where he studied at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. In the '80s, always one to reinvent himself, Sutherland also played psychiatrist and visionary Wilhelm Reich in the video for English singer/songwriter Kate Bush's 1985 single Cloudbusting. Sutherland also became a blogger for the American news website The Huffington Post during the 2008 United States presidential election campaign. In his blogs, he openly stated his support for Barack Obama. In more recent years he appeared on the prime time series Dirty Sexy Money, playing Tripp Darling.
Donald Sutherland Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Donald Edward McNicol Sutherland, Donald McNichol Sutherland, Donald McNichol Sutherland, OC, Donald Edward McNichol Sutherland, Donald Edward McNichol Sutherland, OC
Actor, Voice Actor, Spokesperson, Film Producer
Date of Birth
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Donald Sutherland Earnings
- Animal House$40,000
- Steelyard Blues$100,000
- Dr. Terror's House of Horrors$1,550
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Back in 1989, a guy bought a picture frame at a flea market for $4. Hidden behind an ugly painting, he discovered an original copy of the Declaration of Independence. Two years later, that copy goes up for auction...
- The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation AdjustedThe United States has more millionaires and billionaires today than any other nation. But who was the richest American of all time, inflation adjusted??? How does Bill Gates stack up??!!
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!