Donald Sutherland Net Worth: Donald Sutherland is a Canadian actor who has a net worth of $40 million. Donald Sutherland was born July 17, 1935 in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada. Some of Sutherland's more notable movie roles have been soldiers in popular war movies such as The Dirty Dozen, The Eagle Has Landed, M*A*S*H and Kelly's Heroes, as well as a diverse range of characters in such films as Fellini's Casanova, Don't Look Now, Klute, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, JFK, Ordinary People, Pride & Prejudice and even the very current file The Hunger Games. He is the father of actor Kiefer Sutherland, most recently notable for his wildly popular television series '24'. His teenage years were spent in Nova Scotia and Donald Sutherland landed his first part-time job at age 14 as a news correspondent for local radio station CKBW in Bridgewater, Nova Scotia. He then studied at Victoria College, University of Toronto, where he met his first wife Lois Hardwick (not to be confused with the child star of the same name) and graduated with a double major in engineering and drama. He was a member of the UC Follies comedy troupe in Toronto. Sutherland left Canada for England in 1957, where he studied at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. In the '80s, always one to reinvent himself, Sutherland also played psychiatrist and visionary Wilhelm Reich in the video for English singer/songwriter Kate Bush's 1985 single Cloudbusting. Sutherland also became a blogger for the American news website The Huffington Post during the 2008 United States presidential election campaign. In his blogs, he openly stated his support for Barack Obama. In more recent years he appeared on the prime time series Dirty Sexy Money, playing Tripp Darling.
Donald Sutherland Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Donald Sutherland against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 17, 1935
Actor, Voice Actor, Spokesperson, Film Producer
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
Donald Edward McNicol Sutherland, Donald McNichol Sutherland, Donald McNichol Sutherland, OC, Donald Edward McNichol Sutherland, Donald Edward McNichol Sutherland, OC
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 Millionon Sep 2, 2015
Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015on Sep 2, 2015
Donald Sutherland Earnings
- Animal House$40,000
- Steelyard Blues$100,000
- Dr. Terror's House of Horrors$1,550
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.