Dolph Lundgren Net Worth: Dolph Lundgren is a Swedish actor, director and martial artist who has a net worth of $15 million. Dolph Lundgren was born November 3, 1957 in Spånga, Stockholm, Sweden. His stereotypical action hero reputation puts him right up there with the likes of Sylvester Stallone, Chuck Norris, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Steven Seagal and Jean-Claude Van Damme. Lundgren holds a rank of 3rd dan black belt in Kyokushin Karate and was European champion in 1980 and 1981. While in Sydney, Australia he became a bodyguard for Jamaican singer Grace Jones and began a relationship with her. They moved together to New York City, where after a short stint as a model and bouncer at the Manhattan nightclub, The Limelight, Jones got him a small debut role in the James Bond film A View to a Kill as a KGB henchman. Lundgren's breakthrough came when he starred in Rocky IV in 1985 as the imposing Russian boxer Ivan Drago. Lundgren went on to star in more than 40 movies, almost all in the action genre, including He-Man in Masters of the Universe (1987); Frank Castle The Punisher (1989); Dark Angel (1990); Showdown in Little Tokyo (1991); Universal Soldier (1992); Joshua Tree (1993)l; Johnny Mnemonic (1995); Blackjack (1998). Lundgren directed his first picture, The Defender, in 2004 and went on to direct The Mechanik (2005), Missionary Man (2007), Command Performance (2009) and Icarus (2010), in which he also starred. After a long spell with direct-to-video films, 2010 marked Lundgren's return to theaters with a role in The Expendables. The film united perhaps the greatest cast of old-school action heroes of all-time, including Stallone, Jet Li, Jason Statham, Mickey Rourke, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Lundgren. He reprised his role as Gunner Jensen in The Expendables 2 in 2012 and The Expendables 3 in 2014.
Dolph Lundgren Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 3, 1957
Film director, Actor, Martial Artist, Film Producer, Screenwriter
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
243 lbs (110 kg)
Hans Lundgren, Dolph Hans Lundgren, Hans Dolph Lundgren
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Rapper T.I. On The Hook For $4.5 Million In Unpaid Taxeson Aug 28, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Dolph Lundgren Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Peacekeeper$2,500,000
- Hidden Assassin$3,064,225
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.
- Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 MillionIf you've recently become a billionaire and you're looking to upgrade your home... this might do the trick.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...To make sure Michael Jordan can't gain a competitive advantage by promising shoe deals to players, the league does not allow him to decide who gets a deal and who doesn't.