Dolph Lundgren Net Worth: Dolph Lundgren is a Swedish actor, director and martial artist who has a net worth of $15 million. Dolph Lundgren was born November 3, 1957 in Spånga, Stockholm, Sweden. His stereotypical action hero reputation puts him right up there with the likes of Sylvester Stallone, Chuck Norris, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Steven Seagal and Jean-Claude Van Damme. Lundgren holds a rank of 3rd dan black belt in Kyokushin Karate and was European champion in 1980 and 1981. While in Sydney, Australia he became a bodyguard for Jamaican singer Grace Jones and began a relationship with her. They moved together to New York City, where after a short stint as a model and bouncer at the Manhattan nightclub, The Limelight, Jones got him a small debut role in the James Bond film A View to a Kill as a KGB henchman. Lundgren's breakthrough came when he starred in Rocky IV in 1985 as the imposing Russian boxer Ivan Drago. Lundgren went on to star in more than 40 movies, almost all in the action genre, including He-Man in Masters of the Universe (1987); Frank Castle The Punisher (1989); Dark Angel (1990); Showdown in Little Tokyo (1991); Universal Soldier (1992); Joshua Tree (1993)l; Johnny Mnemonic (1995); Blackjack (1998). Lundgren directed his first picture, The Defender, in 2004 and went on to direct The Mechanik (2005), Missionary Man (2007), Command Performance (2009) and Icarus (2010), in which he also starred. After a long spell with direct-to-video films, 2010 marked Lundgren's return to theaters with a role in The Expendables. The film united perhaps the greatest cast of old-school action heroes of all-time, including Stallone, Jet Li, Jason Statham, Mickey Rourke, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Lundgren. He reprised his role as Gunner Jensen in The Expendables 2 in 2012 and The Expendables 3 in 2014.
Dolph Lundgren Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 3, 1957
Film director, Actor, Martial Artist, Film Producer, Screenwriter
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
243 lbs (110 kg)
Hans Lundgren, Dolph Hans Lundgren, Hans Dolph Lundgren
The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World – Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?on Jul 7, 2015
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky Fatheron Jul 7, 2015
The Absolutely Incredible Life And Death Of The Original Russian Oligarch, Boris Berezovskyon Jul 7, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
How To Choke Your Way Out Of $100 Million – The Rise And Fall Of Latrell Sprewellon Jul 6, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?on Jul 6, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Dolph Lundgren Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Peacekeeper$2,500,000
- Hidden Assassin$3,064,225
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Absolutely Incredible Life And Death Of The Original Russian Oligarch, Boris BerezovskyCar bombs, billion dollar lawsuits, feuds with Vladimir Putin... Boris Berezovsky, the original Russian oligarch, isn't a household name in America but his life story is waiting for a Hollywood treatment.
- The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World – Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?We all start out playing our favorite sport for fun, but when we get older sports becomes all about the money. And when you consider the size of these paychecks... it's easy to see why!
- How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky FatherIn 2009, David DeVore, Sr., uploaded a video to YouTube of his son after visiting the dentist. Six years later and that video is still supporting the entire family.
- Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.In the 1980s, James Cameron sold the rights to a concept he'd come up with for $1, with one proviso: That he be able to direct the movie. Was this brilliant or horrendously stupid?