Dolph Lundgren Net Worth: Dolph Lundgren is a Swedish actor, director and martial artist who has a net worth of $15 million. Dolph Lundgren was born November 3, 1957 in Spånga, Stockholm, Sweden. His stereotypical action hero reputation puts him right up there with the likes of Sylvester Stallone, Chuck Norris, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Steven Seagal and Jean-Claude Van Damme. Lundgren holds a rank of 3rd dan black belt in Kyokushin Karate and was European champion in 1980 and 1981. While in Sydney, Australia he became a bodyguard for Jamaican singer Grace Jones and began a relationship with her. They moved together to New York City, where after a short stint as a model and bouncer at the Manhattan nightclub, The Limelight, Jones got him a small debut role in the James Bond film A View to a Kill as a KGB henchman. Lundgren's breakthrough came when he starred in Rocky IV in 1985 as the imposing Russian boxer Ivan Drago. Lundgren went on to star in more than 40 movies, almost all in the action genre, including He-Man in Masters of the Universe (1987); Frank Castle The Punisher (1989); Dark Angel (1990); Showdown in Little Tokyo (1991); Universal Soldier (1992); Joshua Tree (1993)l; Johnny Mnemonic (1995); Blackjack (1998). Lundgren directed his first picture, The Defender, in 2004 and went on to direct The Mechanik (2005), Missionary Man (2007), Command Performance (2009) and Icarus (2010), in which he also starred. After a long spell with direct-to-video films, 2010 marked Lundgren's return to theaters with a role in The Expendables. The film united perhaps the greatest cast of old-school action heroes of all-time, including Stallone, Jet Li, Jason Statham, Mickey Rourke, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Lundgren. He reprised his role as Gunner Jensen in The Expendables 2 in 2012 and The Expendables 3 in 2014.
Dolph Lundgren Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 3, 1957 (58 years old)
Film director, Actor, Martial Artist, Film Producer, Screenwriter
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
243 lbs (110 kg)
Hans Lundgren, Dolph Hans Lundgren, Hans Dolph Lundgren
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Dolph Lundgren Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Peacekeeper$2,500,000
- Hidden Assassin$3,064,225
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.