Dolph Lundgren Net Worth: Dolph Lundgren is a Swedish actor, director and martial artist who has a net worth of $15 million. Dolph Lundgren was born November 3, 1957 in Spånga, Stockholm, Sweden. His stereotypical action hero reputation puts him right up there with the likes of Sylvester Stallone, Chuck Norris, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Steven Seagal and Jean-Claude Van Damme. Lundgren holds a rank of 3rd dan black belt in Kyokushin Karate and was European champion in 1980 and 1981. While in Sydney, Australia he became a bodyguard for Jamaican singer Grace Jones and began a relationship with her. They moved together to New York City, where after a short stint as a model and bouncer at the Manhattan nightclub, The Limelight, Jones got him a small debut role in the James Bond film A View to a Kill as a KGB henchman. Lundgren's breakthrough came when he starred in Rocky IV in 1985 as the imposing Russian boxer Ivan Drago. Lundgren went on to star in more than 40 movies, almost all in the action genre, including He-Man in Masters of the Universe (1987); Frank Castle The Punisher (1989); Dark Angel (1990); Showdown in Little Tokyo (1991); Universal Soldier (1992); Joshua Tree (1993)l; Johnny Mnemonic (1995); Blackjack (1998). Lundgren directed his first picture, The Defender, in 2004 and went on to direct The Mechanik (2005), Missionary Man (2007), Command Performance (2009) and Icarus (2010), in which he also starred. After a long spell with direct-to-video films, 2010 marked Lundgren's return to theaters with a role in The Expendables. The film united perhaps the greatest cast of old-school action heroes of all-time, including Stallone, Jet Li, Jason Statham, Mickey Rourke, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Lundgren. He reprised his role as Gunner Jensen in The Expendables 2 in 2012 and The Expendables 3 in 2014.
Dolph Lundgren Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 3, 1957 (58 years old)
Film director, Actor, Martial Artist, Film Producer, Screenwriter
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
243 lbs (110 kg)
Hans Lundgren, Dolph Hans Lundgren, Hans Dolph Lundgren
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Dolph Lundgren Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Peacekeeper$2,500,000
- Hidden Assassin$3,064,225
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'Someone actually bought the one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang project. Check out the details here.
- Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire ShakeupSometimes billionaire news just makes us laugh here at Celebrity Net Worth, so we're debuting a new feature, the Billionaire Roundup, to keep you up to date on what the 1% of the 1% are doing with their time, energy, and money.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...