Dog the Bounty Hunter net worth: Dog the Bounty Hunter is an American bounty hunter, television personality, and former bail bondsman who has a net worth of $6 million. Dog the Bounty Hunter earned his net worth from the A&E TV reality TV show. Dog was born as Duane Lee Chapman in Denver, Colorado in February 1953. He is best known for starring in the realty TV show Dog the Bounty Hunter. Dog was convicted of first degree murder in 1976 and sentenced to five years in prison. Dog was waiting in a car while a friend shot and killed a drug dealer. He ended up serving 18 months and his wife LaFonda divorced him. A prison guard inspired him to become a bounty hunter. Dog is not allowed to own a firearm and has been barred from the United Kingdom. He appeared on the shows Take This Job and Dominick Dunne's Power, Privilege, and Justice. In 2004 his show Dog the Bounty Hunter debuted on A&E. The show was on the air for eight seasons and was cancelled in 2012. Chapman had a new show debut on CMT in 2012 titled Dog and Beth: On the Hunt. He has authored two books, including his autobiography which debuted at #1 on the New York Times bestseller list. Dog has been accused of being racist. He has been married five times and has 11 children. His current wife Beth Barmore has been featured on both of his reality shows.
Dog The Bounty Hunter Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Dog The Bounty Hunter against
- Random Celebrity
Duane Lee Chapman
Date of Birth
Feb 2, 1953 (63 years old)
Bounty hunter, Bail bondsman, Actor, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Dog Chapman, Duane Lee Chapman, Duane Chapman, Duane Lee "Dog" Chapman, Sr., Dog, The Dog, Big Daddy, Duane Chapman
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The MavericksJust how much money did Dirk Nowitzki leave on the table by opting out of his current contract?
- Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?As much as fans may love the UFC, in the end it is another business. For the business that is the UFC to generate the most revenue it can, it needs its best fighters in action
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!