Diane Lane net worth: Diane Lane is an American film actress who has a net worth of $35 million. Diane Lane was born and raised in New York City. She started her movie career at the age of 13 in George Roy Hill's 1979 film "A Little Romance" opposite Sir Lawrence Olivier. Even though she earned critical appraisal for her performance as a bright American girl living in Paris, it was her roles in such 1980s movies as Rumble Fish and The Outsiders that put her on the map. But then followed a lean period throughout the 1990s when she struggled with parts in low-rated movies like Chaplin and Judge Dread. Nevertheless, she managed to reestablish her career with her dynamic performance in 1999's A Walk on the Moon. Next, Diane landed more critically acclaimed roles like in 2000's The Perfect Storm and 2002's Unfaithful, in which her portrayal of a wayward wife fetched her Academy Award, Golden Globes and Screen Actors Guild Award nominations. Later, she went on to star in 2005's Must Love Dogs, 2006's Hollywoodland, 2008's Jumper, as well as 2011's TV movie Cinema Verite. As for her most recent project, it's fantasy adventure movie, Man of Steel, set to premiere on 14 June 2013.
Diane Lane Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 22, 1965 (50 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Diane Brolin, Diane Eleanor Lane
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Diane Lane Earnings
- Must Love Dogs$6,000,000
- Under the Tuscan Sun$5,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.