Diane Lane net worth: Diane Lane is an American film actress who has a net worth of $35 million. Diane Lane was born and raised in New York City. She started her movie career at the age of 13 in George Roy Hill's 1979 film "A Little Romance" opposite Sir Lawrence Olivier. Even though she earned critical appraisal for her performance as a bright American girl living in Paris, it was her roles in such 1980s movies as Rumble Fish and The Outsiders that put her on the map. But then followed a lean period throughout the 1990s when she struggled with parts in low-rated movies like Chaplin and Judge Dread. Nevertheless, she managed to reestablish her career with her dynamic performance in 1999's A Walk on the Moon. Next, Diane landed more critically acclaimed roles like in 2000's The Perfect Storm and 2002's Unfaithful, in which her portrayal of a wayward wife fetched her Academy Award, Golden Globes and Screen Actors Guild Award nominations. Later, she went on to star in 2005's Must Love Dogs, 2006's Hollywoodland, 2008's Jumper, as well as 2011's TV movie Cinema Verite. As for her most recent project, it's fantasy adventure movie, Man of Steel, set to premiere on 14 June 2013.
Diane Lane Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 22, 1965 (51 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Diane Brolin, Diane Eleanor Lane
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
Diane Lane Earnings
- Must Love Dogs$6,000,000
- Under the Tuscan Sun$5,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.
- David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...In court documents, David Hasselhoff claims that he has less than $4,000 to his name. His ex-wife paints a VERY different picture.