Diane Kruger net worth: Diane Kruger is a German actress and model who has a net worth of $24 million. Diane Kruger made her millions acting in Hollywood movies and through endorsement deals with such companies as L'Oreal. Originally born Diane Heidkrüger in July of 1976, she has since moved to the United States to focus on acting, while leaving fashion modeling in the process. Her most notable films include Troy, National Treasure, Inglourious Basterds, The Host, and in the TV series, The Bridge. Since getting her start, Kruger has continued to work on her English and work to obtain more prominent acting roles. In fact, as a child, Kruger's mother would sign her up for study programs so that she could be around native English speakers. She was also an accomplished ballerina, having been accepted to the Royal Ballet School in London, but was unable to attend due to injury. It was then that she relocated to Paris to take on modeling and learn to speak French. Kruger has been married once, to French actor and film director, Guillaume Canet. The two were wed in 2001, before divorcing in 2006. Later that year she began dating American actor Joshua Jackson. The duo remain together, though deny claims that they will ever get married. Kruger remains fluent in three languages (German, English, and French) and holds a U.S. green card.
Diane Kruger Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 15, 1976 (39 years old)
Actor, Fashion Model, Ballet Dancer
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
123 lbs (56 kg)
Diane Heidkrüger, Diane Krüger
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Diane Kruger Earnings
Click to Expand
- Un plan parfait$1,206,000
- Special Forces$402,000
- Lily Sometimes$666,900
- Inglourious Basterds$402,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever MadeWe know that television is big business, but you might be surprised to learn how much each episode of your favorite TV show can cost to make.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.