Denis Leary Net Worth: Denis Leary is an American actor and comedian who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born August 18, 1957 in Worcester, Massachusetts, Denis Leary is best known for his biting and fast-paced comedic style. He was the star and co-creator of the television show Rescue Me, and has starred in many motion pictures, most recently as Captain George Stacy in Marc Webb's 2012 film The Amazing Spider-Man and was the voice of Diego in the animated Ice Age series. Leary began working as a comedian in the Boston comedy scene of the '80s at the underground club Play It Again Sam's. His first real gig was at the Rascals Comedy Club as part of the TV show The Rascals Comedy Hour on October 18, 1990. Leary wrote for and appeared on a local comedy series, The Late, Late Show, hosted by his friend Lenny Clarke and written by Boston comedy writer Martin Olson. In the documentary film When Standup Stood Out (2006) Leary and Clarke both spoke about their early affiliations and influences in the Boston comedy scene. It was during this time that Leary developed his stage persona. He also appeared in skits on the MTV game show Remote Control, playing such characters as Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones, the "brother" of co-host Colin Quinn and artist Andy Warhol. Leary has acted in over 40 movies, including The Sandlot, The Matchmaker, The Ref, Suicide Kings, Dawg, Wag the Dog, Demolition Man, Judgment Night, The Thomas Crown Affair and Operation Dumbo Drop. He also had a small part in Oliver Stone's Natural Born Killers. On December 3, 1999, six firefighters from Leary's hometown of Worcester were killed in the Worcester Cold Storage Warehouse fire. Among the dead were Leary's cousin Jerry Lucey and his close childhood friend Lt. Tommy Spencer. Leary subsequently founded the Leary Firefighters Foundation.
Denis Leary Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 18, 1957
Comedian, Actor, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Television producer, Author, Stand-up comedian, Voice Actor, Film director, Writer
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Denis Colin Leeary, Dennis Leary, Denis Colin Leary, "Dr. Denis Leary"
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
Denis Leary Earnings
- Rescue Me$250,000/episode
- Two If by Sea$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!Steve Ballmer turned the NBA on its head when he bought the Clippers for a record-setting $2 billion. He may be doing so again after turning down a $60 million/season television deal.