Denis Leary Net Worth: Denis Leary is an American actor and comedian who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born August 18, 1957 in Worcester, Massachusetts, Denis Leary is best known for his biting and fast-paced comedic style. He was the star and co-creator of the television show Rescue Me, and has starred in many motion pictures, most recently as Captain George Stacy in Marc Webb's 2012 film The Amazing Spider-Man and was the voice of Diego in the animated Ice Age series. Leary began working as a comedian in the Boston comedy scene of the '80s at the underground club Play It Again Sam's. His first real gig was at the Rascals Comedy Club as part of the TV show The Rascals Comedy Hour on October 18, 1990. Leary wrote for and appeared on a local comedy series, The Late, Late Show, hosted by his friend Lenny Clarke and written by Boston comedy writer Martin Olson. In the documentary film When Standup Stood Out (2006) Leary and Clarke both spoke about their early affiliations and influences in the Boston comedy scene. It was during this time that Leary developed his stage persona. He also appeared in skits on the MTV game show Remote Control, playing such characters as Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones, the "brother" of co-host Colin Quinn and artist Andy Warhol. Leary has acted in over 40 movies, including The Sandlot, The Matchmaker, The Ref, Suicide Kings, Dawg, Wag the Dog, Demolition Man, Judgment Night, The Thomas Crown Affair and Operation Dumbo Drop. He also had a small part in Oliver Stone's Natural Born Killers. On December 3, 1999, six firefighters from Leary's hometown of Worcester were killed in the Worcester Cold Storage Warehouse fire. Among the dead were Leary's cousin Jerry Lucey and his close childhood friend Lt. Tommy Spencer. Leary subsequently founded the Leary Firefighters Foundation.
Denis Leary Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 18, 1957 (58 years old)
Comedian, Actor, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Television producer, Author, Stand-up comedian, Voice Actor, Film director, Writer
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Denis Colin Leeary, Dennis Leary, Denis Colin Leary, "Dr. Denis Leary"
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His Suspensionon Apr 29, 2016
Denis Leary Earnings
- Rescue Me$250,000/episode
- Two If by Sea$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.