Demi Moore net worth: Demi Moore is an American actress and producer who has a net worth of $150 million. Demi Moore was born Demi Gene Guynes on November 11, 1962 in Roswell, New Mexico. Moore began her acting career in 1985 with her role in St. Elmo's Fire. Over the next three decades she received two Golden Globe nominations for Best Actress, and has been one of the most successful and highest-paid actresses since the early 1990s. That is when she started appearing in a string of commercially-successful films, including A Few Good Men (1992), Indecent Proposal (1993), Disclosure (1994) and The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996). Shortly after this string of successes, the movies in which she appeared failed to do well at the box office. It wasn't until she appeared in the hit movie Charlie's Angels that Demi was able to revive and resuscitate her career. She created her stage name by adopting the last name of her first husband, Freddy Moore. She was also married to Bruce Willis, with whom she shares three daughters. She was also married for a time to actor Ashton Kutcher. In 2015, Demi listed her Manhattan penthouse for $75 million.
Demi Moore Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 11, 1962 (53 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Film director, Songwriter, Model, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Demi Guynes Kutcher, Demetria Gene Guynes, De, Demi Kutcher, Demi Gene Guynes, Demetria "Demi" Guynes, Gimme Moore
Here's Exactly How Much Kobe Bryant Made From Salary And Endorsements During His Entire Careeron Dec 1, 2015
Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Announce Staggering Wealth Donation In Honor Of Daughter's Birthon Dec 2, 2015
10 People Just Paid An Insane Amount Of Money For A Pair Of Eminem's Latest Nike Air Jordanson Dec 1, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
How Much Would You Pay To Have Unlimited Flights Around The World Forever?on Dec 1, 2015
After Gathering Dust In A Barn For 40 Years, A Classic Bentley Owned By James Bond Writer Ian Fleming Is Now For Saleon Dec 1, 2015
Competency Of Viacom Billionaire Called Into Question In Epic And Salacious Courtroom Showdownon Dec 1, 2015
5-Hour Energy Drink Billionaire Is Using His Billions And His Brains To Save The World In A Few Very Unique Wayson Dec 1, 2015
The First Lamborghini Model Ever Made Is Now Selling For $1 Millionon Dec 1, 2015
Demi Moore Earnings
Click to Expand
- Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle$2,000,000
- Deconstructing Harry$450,000
- G.I. Jane$11,000,000
- The Juror$7,000,000
- Now and Then$500,000
- The Scarlet Letter$7,000,000
- Indecent Proposal$5,000,000
- A Few Good Men$3,000,000
- The Butcher's Wife$2,500,000
- Mortal Thoughts$1,000,000
- Nothing But Trouble$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption ChargesIt's not a great time to be getting kickbacks in Brazil, and it's not a great time to be the one making the kickbacks, either.
- How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USFun Fact: Did you know that Ben Carson's business manager is also the country's largest black TV station owner?! Well, you do now!
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving PledgePrince Alwaleed bin Talal has a net worth of $32 billion and he wants to spend it all to save and unify the world. He has joined The Giving Pledge to do so...