Demi Moore net worth: Demi Moore is an American actress and producer who has a net worth of $150 million. Demi Moore was born Demi Gene Guynes on November 11, 1962 in Roswell, New Mexico. Moore began her acting career in 1985 with her role in St. Elmo's Fire. Over the next three decades she received two Golden Globe nominations for Best Actress, and has been one of the most successful and highest-paid actresses since the early 1990s. That is when she started appearing in a string of commercially-successful films, including A Few Good Men (1992), Indecent Proposal (1993), Disclosure (1994) and The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996). Shortly after this string of successes, the movies in which she appeared failed to do well at the box office. It wasn't until she appeared in the hit movie Charlie's Angels that Demi was able to revive and resuscitate her career. She created her stage name by adopting the last name of her first husband, Freddy Moore. She was also married to Bruce Willis, with whom she shares three daughters. She was also married for a time to actor Ashton Kutcher. In 2015, Demi listed her Manhattan penthouse for $75 million.
Demi Moore Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 11, 1962 (53 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Film director, Songwriter, Model, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Demi Guynes Kutcher, Demetria Gene Guynes, De, Demi Kutcher, Demi Gene Guynes, Demetria "Demi" Guynes, Gimme Moore
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
Demi Moore Earnings
Click to Expand
- Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle$2,000,000
- Deconstructing Harry$450,000
- G.I. Jane$11,000,000
- The Juror$7,000,000
- Now and Then$500,000
- The Scarlet Letter$7,000,000
- Indecent Proposal$5,000,000
- A Few Good Men$3,000,000
- The Butcher's Wife$2,500,000
- Mortal Thoughts$1,000,000
- Nothing But Trouble$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net WorthThe world remains shocked at the death of 57-year-old musical icon Prince – a passing that has left his $300 million fortune (a number likely to grow) in limbo. With no will, Prince's family is urging the government to step in.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.