Demi Moore net worth: Demi Moore is an American actress and producer who has a net worth of $150 million. Demi Moore was born Demi Gene Guynes on November 11, 1962 in Roswell, New Mexico. Moore began her acting career in 1985 with her role in St. Elmo's Fire. Over the next three decades she received two Golden Globe nominations for Best Actress, and has been one of the most successful and highest-paid actresses since the early 1990s. That is when she started appearing in a string of commercially-successful films, including A Few Good Men (1992), Indecent Proposal (1993), Disclosure (1994) and The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996). Shortly after this string of successes, the movies in which she appeared failed to do well at the box office. It wasn't until she appeared in the hit movie Charlie's Angels that Demi was able to revive and resuscitate her career. She created her stage name by adopting the last name of her first husband, Freddy Moore. She was also married to Bruce Willis, with whom she shares three daughters. She was also married for a time to actor Ashton Kutcher. In 2015, Demi listed her Manhattan penthouse for $75 million.
Demi Moore Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 11, 1962
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Film director, Songwriter, Model, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Demi Guynes Kutcher, Demetria Gene Guynes, De, Demi Kutcher, Demi Gene Guynes, Demetria "Demi" Guynes, Gimme Moore
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Demi Moore Earnings
Click to Expand
- Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle$2,000,000
- Deconstructing Harry$450,000
- G.I. Jane$11,000,000
- The Juror$7,000,000
- Now and Then$500,000
- The Scarlet Letter$7,000,000
- Indecent Proposal$5,000,000
- A Few Good Men$3,000,000
- The Butcher's Wife$2,500,000
- Mortal Thoughts$1,000,000
- Nothing But Trouble$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!Steve Ballmer turned the NBA on its head when he bought the Clippers for a record-setting $2 billion. He may be doing so again after turning down a $60 million/season television deal.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 MillionSpotify's Daniel Ek has built a way to make music available to listeners for free without piracy issues, while at the same time offering a sustainable revenue model to musicians and investors. Here is how he did it...