Demi Moore net worth: Demi Moore is an American actress and producer who has a net worth of $150 million. Demi Moore was born Demi Gene Guynes on November 11, 1962 in Roswell, New Mexico. Moore began her acting career in 1985 with her role in St. Elmo's Fire. Over the next three decades she received two Golden Globe nominations for Best Actress, and has been one of the most successful and highest-paid actresses since the early 1990s. That is when she started appearing in a string of commercially-successful films, including A Few Good Men (1992), Indecent Proposal (1993), Disclosure (1994) and The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996). Shortly after this string of successes, the movies in which she appeared failed to do well at the box office. It wasn't until she appeared in the hit movie Charlie's Angels that Demi was able to revive and resuscitate her career. She created her stage name by adopting the last name of her first husband, Freddy Moore. She was also married to Bruce Willis, with whom she shares three daughters. She was also married for a time to actor Ashton Kutcher. In 2015, Demi listed her Manhattan penthouse for $75 million.
Demi Moore Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 11, 1962 (53 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Film director, Songwriter, Model, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Demi Guynes Kutcher, Demetria Gene Guynes, De, Demi Kutcher, Demi Gene Guynes, Demetria "Demi" Guynes, Gimme Moore
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
Demi Moore Earnings
Click to Expand
- Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle$2,000,000
- Deconstructing Harry$450,000
- G.I. Jane$11,000,000
- The Juror$7,000,000
- Now and Then$500,000
- The Scarlet Letter$7,000,000
- Indecent Proposal$5,000,000
- A Few Good Men$3,000,000
- The Butcher's Wife$2,500,000
- Mortal Thoughts$1,000,000
- Nothing But Trouble$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest CitiesWe've put together a list of the richest people in the 50 largest cities in the United States. Some of the names, like Bill Gates and Ken Griffin, are familiar. Most are not.
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?
- How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?In 2015, 27 corporations raked in profits without paying ANY income taxes to Uncle Sam. How did they escape the tax man?
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 MillionYahoo's CEO Marissa Mayer is currently seeing the company she runs continue on its steady decline. But that didn't stop her from taking home an extra $14 million on top of her $1 million salary.