Demi Moore net worth: Demi Moore is an American actress and producer who has a net worth of $150 million. Demi Moore was born Demi Gene Guynes on November 11, 1962 in Roswell, New Mexico. Moore began her acting career in 1985 with her role in St. Elmo's Fire. Over the next three decades she received two Golden Globe nominations for Best Actress, and has been one of the most successful and highest-paid actresses since the early 1990s. That is when she started appearing in a string of commercially-successful films, including A Few Good Men (1992), Indecent Proposal (1993), Disclosure (1994) and The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996). Shortly after this string of successes, the movies in which she appeared failed to do well at the box office. It wasn't until she appeared in the hit movie Charlie's Angels that Demi was able to revive and resuscitate her career. She created her stage name by adopting the last name of her first husband, Freddy Moore. She was also married to Bruce Willis, with whom she shares three daughters. She was also married for a time to actor Ashton Kutcher. In 2015, Demi listed her Manhattan penthouse for $75 million.
Demi Moore Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 11, 1962 (53 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Film director, Songwriter, Model, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Demi Guynes Kutcher, Demetria Gene Guynes, De, Demi Kutcher, Demi Gene Guynes, Demetria "Demi" Guynes, Gimme Moore
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
Demi Moore Earnings
Click to Expand
- Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle$2,000,000
- Deconstructing Harry$450,000
- G.I. Jane$11,000,000
- The Juror$7,000,000
- Now and Then$500,000
- The Scarlet Letter$7,000,000
- Indecent Proposal$5,000,000
- A Few Good Men$3,000,000
- The Butcher's Wife$2,500,000
- Mortal Thoughts$1,000,000
- Nothing But Trouble$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.