Debra Winger net worth: Debra Winger is an American actress and producer who has a net worth of $16 Million. Debra Winger is a well-known face in the movie industry. Her award winning acting abilities has built the net worth she has today, with many movie roles as well as Television appearances. Her reputation of being outspoken and sometimes hard to work with has not kept directors from casting her in movie roles. Mary Debra Winger was born in Cleveland Heights, Ohio in May 1955. She suffered a cerebral hemorrhage in a car accident and was blind and partially paralyzed for ten months. She was told that she would never be able to see again but recovered and moved to California to start acting. Her first role came in the low budget Slumber Party '57 in 1976. She was then cast in the TV show Wonder Woman. She starred in Thank God It's Friday and then Urban Cowboy. She starred in Cannery Row and An Officer and a Gentleman as well as Terms of Endearment. She has been accused of being difficult to work with and being outspoken. Winger went on to star in Legal Eagles, Made in Heaven, Everybody Wins, Leap of Faith, Black Widow, Betrayed, and A Dangerous Woman. She was nominated for Academy Awards for three films. She was also nominated for four Golden Globes, two BAFTAs, and an Emmy Award. Winger won the National Society of Film Critics Award for Best Actress for her role in Terms of Endearment. She is married to Arliss Howard and was previously married to Timothy Hutton.
Debra Winger Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 16, 1955
Actor, Teacher, Writer, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Mary Debra Winger, Emmett, Debbie Winger, Mary, Debra
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?on Jul 29, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
This Week in Celebrity Car News (July 21 – July 28)on Jul 29, 2015
The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 Billionon Jul 27, 2015
Debra Winger Earnings
- The Sheltering Sky$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.Warren Buffett's son just launched an all out war against endangered African rhino poachers. And this isn't a war of words. The younger Buffett is coming armed with guns, helicopters and a massive war chest at his disposal.
- How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse TrackWhat would you say if someone walked up to you and said he won $471,000 at the racetrack, and that all it cost him was a measly 50 cents? Would you call him a liar?