Debra Winger net worth: Debra Winger is an American actress and producer who has a net worth of $16 Million. Debra Winger is a well-known face in the movie industry. Her award winning acting abilities has built the net worth she has today, with many movie roles as well as Television appearances. Her reputation of being outspoken and sometimes hard to work with has not kept directors from casting her in movie roles. Mary Debra Winger was born in Cleveland Heights, Ohio in May 1955. She suffered a cerebral hemorrhage in a car accident and was blind and partially paralyzed for ten months. She was told that she would never be able to see again but recovered and moved to California to start acting. Her first role came in the low budget Slumber Party '57 in 1976. She was then cast in the TV show Wonder Woman. She starred in Thank God It's Friday and then Urban Cowboy. She starred in Cannery Row and An Officer and a Gentleman as well as Terms of Endearment. She has been accused of being difficult to work with and being outspoken. Winger went on to star in Legal Eagles, Made in Heaven, Everybody Wins, Leap of Faith, Black Widow, Betrayed, and A Dangerous Woman. She was nominated for Academy Awards for three films. She was also nominated for four Golden Globes, two BAFTAs, and an Emmy Award. Winger won the National Society of Film Critics Award for Best Actress for her role in Terms of Endearment. She is married to Arliss Howard and was previously married to Timothy Hutton.
Debra Winger Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 16, 1955
Actor, Teacher, Writer, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Mary Debra Winger, Emmett, Debbie Winger, Mary, Debra
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage and a New $13.9 Million Mansion for Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
Debra Winger Earnings
- The Sheltering Sky$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One DayThe new richest person in China, Wang Jianlin, just lost $3.6 billion in one day, but it may not hurt him too much in the long run.