Debra Winger net worth: Debra Winger is an American actress and producer who has a net worth of $16 Million. Debra Winger is a well-known face in the movie industry. Her award winning acting abilities has built the net worth she has today, with many movie roles as well as Television appearances. Her reputation of being outspoken and sometimes hard to work with has not kept directors from casting her in movie roles. Mary Debra Winger was born in Cleveland Heights, Ohio in May 1955. She suffered a cerebral hemorrhage in a car accident and was blind and partially paralyzed for ten months. She was told that she would never be able to see again but recovered and moved to California to start acting. Her first role came in the low budget Slumber Party '57 in 1976. She was then cast in the TV show Wonder Woman. She starred in Thank God It's Friday and then Urban Cowboy. She starred in Cannery Row and An Officer and a Gentleman as well as Terms of Endearment. She has been accused of being difficult to work with and being outspoken. Winger went on to star in Legal Eagles, Made in Heaven, Everybody Wins, Leap of Faith, Black Widow, Betrayed, and A Dangerous Woman. She was nominated for Academy Awards for three films. She was also nominated for four Golden Globes, two BAFTAs, and an Emmy Award. Winger won the National Society of Film Critics Award for Best Actress for her role in Terms of Endearment. She is married to Arliss Howard and was previously married to Timothy Hutton.
Debra Winger Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 16, 1955 (60 years old)
Actor, Teacher, Writer, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Mary Debra Winger, Emmett, Debbie Winger, Mary, Debra
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
Debra Winger Earnings
- The Sheltering Sky$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.
- Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc NationRita Ora recently sued Roc Nation for over $2 million for leaving her music career in the dust. Now, Roc Nation is hitting the 25-year-old with a lawsuit of their own.