Debra Winger net worth: Debra Winger is an American actress and producer who has a net worth of $16 Million. Debra Winger is a well-known face in the movie industry. Her award winning acting abilities has built the net worth she has today, with many movie roles as well as Television appearances. Her reputation of being outspoken and sometimes hard to work with has not kept directors from casting her in movie roles. Mary Debra Winger was born in Cleveland Heights, Ohio in May 1955. She suffered a cerebral hemorrhage in a car accident and was blind and partially paralyzed for ten months. She was told that she would never be able to see again but recovered and moved to California to start acting. Her first role came in the low budget Slumber Party '57 in 1976. She was then cast in the TV show Wonder Woman. She starred in Thank God It's Friday and then Urban Cowboy. She starred in Cannery Row and An Officer and a Gentleman as well as Terms of Endearment. She has been accused of being difficult to work with and being outspoken. Winger went on to star in Legal Eagles, Made in Heaven, Everybody Wins, Leap of Faith, Black Widow, Betrayed, and A Dangerous Woman. She was nominated for Academy Awards for three films. She was also nominated for four Golden Globes, two BAFTAs, and an Emmy Award. Winger won the National Society of Film Critics Award for Best Actress for her role in Terms of Endearment. She is married to Arliss Howard and was previously married to Timothy Hutton.
Debra Winger Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 16, 1955 (61 years old)
Actor, Teacher, Writer, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Mary Debra Winger, Emmett, Debbie Winger, Mary, Debra
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Daniel Craig Reportedly Turned Down $100 Million To Play James Bond In One More Movieon May 20, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
Debra Winger Earnings
- The Sheltering Sky$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very RichDonald Trump recently provided a list of his assets to the Federal Election Commission. Is the presumptive Republican nominee really worth the $10 billion he claims?
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.