Dean Cain Net Worth: Dean Cain is an American actor who has a net worth of $6 million. Dean Cain was born July 31, 1966 in Mount Clemens, Michigan. He is most widely known for his role as Superman in the popular American television series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (along with Teri Hatcher, who played Lois Lane). He grew up in Malibu and attended Santa Monica High School and his career plans favored professional football over acting. While at Princeton, he completed a history major, dated Brooke Shields for two years, and set an NCAA record for interceptions in a season. After signing with the Buffalo Bills, a knee injury ended his pro career before it began. Though he had already played a part in his father's film The Stone Boy (1984), he went through the usual route of commercials and TV parts (notably, Beverly Hills, 90210 in 1990) before landing his breakthrough role as Superman/Clark Kent in the series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (1993). Cain went on to produce and host Ripley's Believe It or Not, which ran for four seasons on TBS and he guest-starred on several other television shows, including Frasier, Just Shoot Me and others. He also played in several made-for-TV movies, including a portrayal of convicted murderer Scott Peterson in the 2004 movie The Perfect Husband: The Laci Peterson Story for the USA Network. Cain was engaged to the late Mindy McCready (a country singer who tragically took her own life in 2013). In a 2013 interview with People magazine, Cain told People that McCready was deeply troubled even 15 years prior (during their engagement). He went on to say that it was McCready's substance abuse and manipulation and lies that ultimately led to their breakup.
Dean Cain Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Presenter, Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Voice Actor, Screenwriter, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
190 lbs (86 kg)
Dean George Tanaka, Dean George Cain
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private Jeton Nov 23, 2015
The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool Featureson Nov 24, 2015
Dean Cain Earnings
- Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman$60,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Giants Sign Shortstop Brandon Crawford To Six-Year, $75 Million ExtensionAfter a season that saw him win his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger Awards last season, the San Francisco Giants saw fit to sign Brandon Crawford to a six-year, $75 million contract extension.
- Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"He's probably been asked this question so many times, he's sick of answering it, which may be one explanation for his simple answer.
- Lionel Messi Willing To Change Leagues... But It Definitely Won't Be Cheap!!!After the trouble he has had with taxes in Spain, Lionel Messi is thinking about making a move to the Premier League, but the team that signs him will have to pay big.