Dean Cain Net Worth: Dean Cain is an American actor who has a net worth of $6 million. Dean Cain was born July 31, 1966 in Mount Clemens, Michigan. He is most widely known for his role as Superman in the popular American television series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (along with Teri Hatcher, who played Lois Lane). He grew up in Malibu and attended Santa Monica High School and his career plans favored professional football over acting. While at Princeton, he completed a history major, dated Brooke Shields for two years, and set an NCAA record for interceptions in a season. After signing with the Buffalo Bills, a knee injury ended his pro career before it began. Though he had already played a part in his father's film The Stone Boy (1984), he went through the usual route of commercials and TV parts (notably, Beverly Hills, 90210 in 1990) before landing his breakthrough role as Superman/Clark Kent in the series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (1993). Cain went on to produce and host Ripley's Believe It or Not, which ran for four seasons on TBS and he guest-starred on several other television shows, including Frasier, Just Shoot Me and others. He also played in several made-for-TV movies, including a portrayal of convicted murderer Scott Peterson in the 2004 movie The Perfect Husband: The Laci Peterson Story for the USA Network. Cain was engaged to the late Mindy McCready (a country singer who tragically took her own life in 2013). In a 2013 interview with People magazine, Cain told People that McCready was deeply troubled even 15 years prior (during their engagement). He went on to say that it was McCready's substance abuse and manipulation and lies that ultimately led to their breakup.
Dean Cain Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Presenter, Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Voice Actor, Screenwriter, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
190 lbs (86 kg)
Dean George Tanaka, Dean George Cain
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Dean Cain Earnings
- Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman$60,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last YearSoon-Shiong is the billionaire chief executive of the biotech company NantKwest Inc., for which he reportedly received a pay package potentially valued at nearly $150 million.
- These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate TycoonsReal estate is almost always a good investment and these 10 people prove that. They are the wealthiest real estate tycoons in the world, with a combined net worth of $123 billion. They have made the bulk of their net worth from real estate development, management, and/or investment.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.