Dean Cain Net Worth: Dean Cain is an American actor who has a net worth of $6 million. Dean Cain was born July 31, 1966 in Mount Clemens, Michigan. He is most widely known for his role as Superman in the popular American television series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (along with Teri Hatcher, who played Lois Lane). He grew up in Malibu and attended Santa Monica High School and his career plans favored professional football over acting. While at Princeton, he completed a history major, dated Brooke Shields for two years, and set an NCAA record for interceptions in a season. After signing with the Buffalo Bills, a knee injury ended his pro career before it began. Though he had already played a part in his father's film The Stone Boy (1984), he went through the usual route of commercials and TV parts (notably, Beverly Hills, 90210 in 1990) before landing his breakthrough role as Superman/Clark Kent in the series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (1993). Cain went on to produce and host Ripley's Believe It or Not, which ran for four seasons on TBS and he guest-starred on several other television shows, including Frasier, Just Shoot Me and others. He also played in several made-for-TV movies, including a portrayal of convicted murderer Scott Peterson in the 2004 movie The Perfect Husband: The Laci Peterson Story for the USA Network. Cain was engaged to the late Mindy McCready (a country singer who tragically took her own life in 2013). In a 2013 interview with People magazine, Cain told People that McCready was deeply troubled even 15 years prior (during their engagement). He went on to say that it was McCready's substance abuse and manipulation and lies that ultimately led to their breakup.
Dean Cain Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Presenter, Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Voice Actor, Screenwriter, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
190 lbs (86 kg)
Dean George Tanaka, Dean George Cain
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
Jay-Z Hit With An $18 Million Lawsuit Over Cologne Endorsementon Feb 3, 2016
Dean Cain Earnings
- Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman$60,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?This Steve Jobs quote absolutely nails the difference in mentality between billionaires and the rest of us. You won't believe how simple and life changing it is!
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.