Dean Cain Net Worth: Dean Cain is an American actor who has a net worth of $6 million. Dean Cain was born July 31, 1966 in Mount Clemens, Michigan. He is most widely known for his role as Superman in the popular American television series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (along with Teri Hatcher, who played Lois Lane). He grew up in Malibu and attended Santa Monica High School and his career plans favored professional football over acting. While at Princeton, he completed a history major, dated Brooke Shields for two years, and set an NCAA record for interceptions in a season. After signing with the Buffalo Bills, a knee injury ended his pro career before it began. Though he had already played a part in his father's film The Stone Boy (1984), he went through the usual route of commercials and TV parts (notably, Beverly Hills, 90210 in 1990) before landing his breakthrough role as Superman/Clark Kent in the series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (1993). Cain went on to produce and host Ripley's Believe It or Not, which ran for four seasons on TBS and he guest-starred on several other television shows, including Frasier, Just Shoot Me and others. He also played in several made-for-TV movies, including a portrayal of convicted murderer Scott Peterson in the 2004 movie The Perfect Husband: The Laci Peterson Story for the USA Network. Cain was engaged to the late Mindy McCready (a country singer who tragically took her own life in 2013). In a 2013 interview with People magazine, Cain told People that McCready was deeply troubled even 15 years prior (during their engagement). He went on to say that it was McCready's substance abuse and manipulation and lies that ultimately led to their breakup.
Dean Cain Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Presenter, Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Voice Actor, Screenwriter, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
190 lbs (86 kg)
Dean George Tanaka, Dean George Cain
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT Communityon Jun 24, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
Dean Cain Earnings
- Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman$60,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Brexit Decision Sets Up Soros For SuccessAs Brexit sends British stock market into turmoil, billionaire investor Soros is ready to pounce.
- Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual CaveatSports Direct and Newcastle United owner, Mike Ashley, typically shuns the press. This week, however, he's making news for a number of reasons. Reports have surfaced that say Mike and Linda Ashley have been spending more and more time together over the past couple of years, slowly rekindling their long dead romance.
- Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992Listen to what Tupac had to say about Donald Trump and capitalism in a 1992 interview.
- LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million DonationLeBron James has just won the NBA Championship and it is safe to say that's pretty life changing for him. Now, he's changing the lives of 1,100 disadvantaged kids from Akron, Ohio.