Dean Cain Net Worth: Dean Cain is an American actor who has a net worth of $6 million. Dean Cain was born July 31, 1966 in Mount Clemens, Michigan. He is most widely known for his role as Superman in the popular American television series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (along with Teri Hatcher, who played Lois Lane). He grew up in Malibu and attended Santa Monica High School and his career plans favored professional football over acting. While at Princeton, he completed a history major, dated Brooke Shields for two years, and set an NCAA record for interceptions in a season. After signing with the Buffalo Bills, a knee injury ended his pro career before it began. Though he had already played a part in his father's film The Stone Boy (1984), he went through the usual route of commercials and TV parts (notably, Beverly Hills, 90210 in 1990) before landing his breakthrough role as Superman/Clark Kent in the series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (1993). Cain went on to produce and host Ripley's Believe It or Not, which ran for four seasons on TBS and he guest-starred on several other television shows, including Frasier, Just Shoot Me and others. He also played in several made-for-TV movies, including a portrayal of convicted murderer Scott Peterson in the 2004 movie The Perfect Husband: The Laci Peterson Story for the USA Network. Cain was engaged to the late Mindy McCready (a country singer who tragically took her own life in 2013). In a 2013 interview with People magazine, Cain told People that McCready was deeply troubled even 15 years prior (during their engagement). He went on to say that it was McCready's substance abuse and manipulation and lies that ultimately led to their breakup.
Dean Cain Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Presenter, Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Voice Actor, Screenwriter, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
190 lbs (86 kg)
Dean George Tanaka, Dean George Cain
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
Dean Cain Earnings
- Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman$60,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All TimeeBay handles the auctions of one-of-a-kind items that can't be found anywhere else. The following are the 10 most expensive items ever sold or listed on the site.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...