Dawn Wells net worth: Dawn Wells is an American actress who has a net worth of $7 million dollars. Born in Reno, Nevada, Dawn Wells first attended Stephens College where she majored in chemistry. However, she subsequently chose to shift her focus and transferred to the University of Washington, where she graduated with a degree in Theater Arts and Design. She also represented Nevada at the Miss America Pageant the same year she graduated. She began her professional on-camera career appearing in guest starring roles on such television shows as, "77 Sunset Strip", "Maverick", "Bonanza", and "The Cheyenne Show". She also appeared in small roles in the films "Palm Springs Weekend", and "The New Interns". In 1964, she was cast in the role that would make her a star, as Mary Ann on "Gilligan's Island". She went on to play the role for the duration of the show's run, and then reprised it in multiple "Gilligan's Island" specials. She has gone on to a prolific and enduring theater career.
Dawn Wells Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 18, 1938 (77 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Pooter, Dawn Elberta Wells
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Dawn Wells Earnings
- Rescue from Gilligan's Island$60,000
- Gilligan's Island$1,600/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Pat Bowlen Saved The Denver Broncos From Extinction And Earned $1 Billion In The ProcessWhen a professional sports team might leave its home city, it takes a hero to save the day. A hero with unlimited financial resources. For the Denver Broncos, that hero was Pat Bowlen.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.
- Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights DealConstruction on the new $1 billion home for the Golden State Warriors has yet to begin, but the team has struck a rather lucrative naming rights deal with banking giant JPMorgan Chase.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.