Dawn Wells net worth: Dawn Wells is an American actress who has a net worth of $7 million dollars. Born in Reno, Nevada, Dawn Wells first attended Stephens College where she majored in chemistry. However, she subsequently chose to shift her focus and transferred to the University of Washington, where she graduated with a degree in Theater Arts and Design. She also represented Nevada at the Miss America Pageant the same year she graduated. She began her professional on-camera career appearing in guest starring roles on such television shows as, "77 Sunset Strip", "Maverick", "Bonanza", and "The Cheyenne Show". She also appeared in small roles in the films "Palm Springs Weekend", and "The New Interns". In 1964, she was cast in the role that would make her a star, as Mary Ann on "Gilligan's Island". She went on to play the role for the duration of the show's run, and then reprised it in multiple "Gilligan's Island" specials. She has gone on to a prolific and enduring theater career.
Dawn Wells Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Pooter, Dawn Elberta Wells
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest Manon Jun 29, 2015
What Are Your Chances Of Being A Rags To Riches Story?on Jun 30, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Wants Another Monster Payday – But Is There Another Monster Payday Out There?on Jun 23, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)on Jun 29, 2015
The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGon Jun 29, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Dawn Wells Earnings
- Rescue from Gilligan's Island$60,000
- Gilligan's Island$1,600/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 52-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- What Are Your Chances Of Being A Rags To Riches Story?We do love a good rags to riches story here at Celebrity Net Worth. It is inspiring to read about men and women who go from fairly normal beginnings to stratospheric wealth, but how realistic is it for the average Joe or Jane?
- Millions Over Memory? Is the Potential For Brain Injury Worth The Financial Reward And Security?The story is starting to become all too common; former football players struggling because of injuries that occurred during their NFL days. Is it all worth it? Are the millions in financial security they earn playing the game worth the potential for long lasting effects once their days on the gridiron over?
- Miami Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross Puts In $7-8 Billion Bid For Controlling Interest In Formula 1 RacingMiami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross may be looking to expand his sports holdings by purchasing a controlling interest in the company that runs Formula One racing.