David Arquette net worth: David Arquette is an American actor, film director, producer, and screenwriter who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. David Arquette was born in Bentonville, Virginia in 1971. In the 90s he appeared in the movies Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Airheads, and Never Been Kissed. He also appeared in the TV shoes Blossom, Beverly Hills, 90210, and Friends. One of his biggest roles came in the Scream franchise. He met his wife Courtney Cox while filming the first Scream movie in 1996. They got married in 1999 and appeared in a Coke advertisement in 2003 and also formed Coquette, a production company. The company has produced Dirt, Cougar Town, and Daisy Does America. He has appeared in the TV shows Medium with his sister Patricia Arquette, and In Case of Emergency. He starred in the World Championship Wrestling movie Ready to Rumble in 2000 and wrestled in a series of matches for WCW. He ended up winning the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. His comic David Arquette's the Tripper was adapted in 2007. He runs a clothing line with Ben Harper called Propr Collection. He has been part of the bands Ear2000 and Washington's Red Museum. In 2011 he checked into rehab and divorced Courtney Cox in 2012. He has been dating Christina McLarty since 2001 and in April 2014 their son Charlie West was born.
David Arquette Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 8, 1971
Wrestler, Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Screenwriter, Fashion designer, Voice Actor, Film director, Television Director
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
David James Arquette, David
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 Millionon Aug 1, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Aventadoron Jul 31, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
David Arquette Earnings
- Eight Legged Freaks$5,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private JetExtremely wealthy people love staying at Four Seasons hotels. And now they can fly on a Four Seasons private jet...
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.