David Arquette net worth: David Arquette is an American actor, film director, producer, and screenwriter who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. David Arquette was born in Bentonville, Virginia in 1971. In the 90s he appeared in the movies Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Airheads, and Never Been Kissed. He also appeared in the TV shows Blossom, Beverly Hills, 90210, and Friends. One of his biggest roles came in the Scream franchise. He met his wife Courtney Cox while filming the first Scream movie in 1996. They got married in 1999 and appeared in a Coke advertisement in 2003 and also formed Coquette, a production company. The company has produced Dirt, Cougar Town, and Daisy Does America. He has appeared in the TV shows Medium with his sister Patricia Arquette, and In Case of Emergency. He starred in the World Championship Wrestling movie Ready to Rumble in 2000 and wrestled in a series of matches for WCW. He ended up winning the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. His comic David Arquette's the Tripper was adapted in 2007. He runs a clothing line with Ben Harper called Propr Collection. He has been part of the bands Ear2000 and Washington's Red Museum. In 2011 he checked into rehab and divorced Courtney Cox in 2012. He has been dating Christina McLarty since 2001 and in April 2014 their son Charlie West was born.
David Arquette Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 8, 1971 (44 years old)
Wrestler, Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Screenwriter, Fashion designer, Voice Actor, Film director, Television Director
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
David James Arquette, David
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
Jon Gruden Has $6.5 Million Reasons To Never Coach An NFL Team Againon Oct 4, 2015
This NBA Rookie Says He Can't Afford To Live In NYC On His $1.33 Million Salary...on Sep 28, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
How Uber Revolutionized Global Transportation And Earned Its Founder $6 BILLIONon Oct 2, 2015
David Arquette Earnings
- Eight Legged Freaks$5,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- 22 Year Old Jordan Spieth Was Relatively Unknown A Year Ago. And He'll Make $50 Million In 2015.Jordan Spieth has had one of the best individual seasons in any professional sport. And it's earned him a huge amount of money.
- The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billion50 years ago, four teachers at the University of Florida invented a little drink called Gatorade. That changed the sports world and made the teachers ENORMOUS fortunes...
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.