David Arquette net worth: David Arquette is an American actor, film director, producer, and screenwriter who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. David Arquette was born in Bentonville, Virginia in 1971. In the 90s he appeared in the movies Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Airheads, and Never Been Kissed. He also appeared in the TV shoes Blossom, Beverly Hills, 90210, and Friends. One of his biggest roles came in the Scream franchise. He met his wife Courtney Cox while filming the first Scream movie in 1996. They got married in 1999 and appeared in a Coke advertisement in 2003 and also formed Coquette, a production company. The company has produced Dirt, Cougar Town, and Daisy Does America. He has appeared in the TV shows Medium with his sister Patricia Arquette, and In Case of Emergency. He starred in the World Championship Wrestling movie Ready to Rumble in 2000 and wrestled in a series of matches for WCW. He ended up winning the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. His comic David Arquette's the Tripper was adapted in 2007. He runs a clothing line with Ben Harper called Propr Collection. He has been part of the bands Ear2000 and Washington's Red Museum. In 2011 he checked into rehab and divorced Courtney Cox in 2012. He has been dating Christina McLarty since 2001 and in April 2014 their son Charlie West was born.
David Arquette Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
David James Arquette, David
Wrestler, Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Screenwriter, Fashion designer, Voice Actor, Film director, Television Director
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right Nowon Jul 3, 2015
How Much Money Do NBA Draft Picks Make?on Jul 2, 2015
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Carmelo Anthony's Contract Is Going To Keep The Knicks From Winning A Championshipon Jul 2, 2015
Comparing The Highest Paid Athletes In The World In 1984 To 2014. What A Difference 30 Years Makes!!!on Jul 2, 2015
King Of Donations! How Much Money Did Michael Jackson Donate To Charities?on Jun 24, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
David Arquette Earnings
- Eight Legged Freaks$5,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right NowIt wasn't all that long ago that a great valuation for a tech startup was $1 billion. Now there is a small but impressive group of startups with a valuation of $20 billion or more. These are the most valuable startups in the world right now.
- Carmelo Anthony's Contract Is Going To Keep The Knicks From Winning A ChampionshipCarmelo Anthony and the New York Knicks, who have been mired in mediocrity for years. So why throw more money away on him?
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The BMW M6Today's Amazing Car Of The Day is the BMW M6 which is a really nice luxury car that is not too ridiculously priced.
- LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...Is LeBron James really letting go of this modern compound, with its home theater, infinity pool, and docking space for two 60' yachts?! Seems so.