David Arquette net worth: David Arquette is an American actor, film director, producer, and screenwriter who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. David Arquette was born in Bentonville, Virginia in 1971. In the 90s he appeared in the movies Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Airheads, and Never Been Kissed. He also appeared in the TV shows Blossom, Beverly Hills, 90210, and Friends. One of his biggest roles came in the Scream franchise. He met his wife Courtney Cox while filming the first Scream movie in 1996. They got married in 1999 and appeared in a Coke advertisement in 2003 and also formed Coquette, a production company. The company has produced Dirt, Cougar Town, and Daisy Does America. He has appeared in the TV shows Medium with his sister Patricia Arquette, and In Case of Emergency. He starred in the World Championship Wrestling movie Ready to Rumble in 2000 and wrestled in a series of matches for WCW. He ended up winning the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. His comic David Arquette's the Tripper was adapted in 2007. He runs a clothing line with Ben Harper called Propr Collection. He has been part of the bands Ear2000 and Washington's Red Museum. In 2011 he checked into rehab and divorced Courtney Cox in 2012. He has been dating Christina McLarty since 2001 and in April 2014 their son Charlie West was born.
David Arquette Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 8, 1971 (44 years old)
Wrestler, Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Screenwriter, Fashion designer, Voice Actor, Film director, Television Director
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
David James Arquette, David
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
DJ Calvin Harris Putting Sweet Hollywood Hills Home On Market For $9.995 Millionon Feb 10, 2016
Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?on Feb 10, 2016
David Arquette Earnings
- Eight Legged Freaks$5,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc NationRita Ora recently sued Roc Nation for over $2 million for leaving her music career in the dust. Now, Roc Nation is hitting the 25-year-old with a lawsuit of their own.
- Cindy Crawford Announces Retirement From Modeling... Then Takes It Back!A day after Cindy Crawford announced she plans to retire from modeling when she turns 50, she took to social media to announce she'd hadn't completely decided!
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.