David Arquette net worth: David Arquette is an American actor, film director, producer, and screenwriter who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. David Arquette was born in Bentonville, Virginia in 1971. In the 90s he appeared in the movies Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Airheads, and Never Been Kissed. He also appeared in the TV shows Blossom, Beverly Hills, 90210, and Friends. One of his biggest roles came in the Scream franchise. He met his wife Courtney Cox while filming the first Scream movie in 1996. They got married in 1999 and appeared in a Coke advertisement in 2003 and also formed Coquette, a production company. The company has produced Dirt, Cougar Town, and Daisy Does America. He has appeared in the TV shows Medium with his sister Patricia Arquette, and In Case of Emergency. He starred in the World Championship Wrestling movie Ready to Rumble in 2000 and wrestled in a series of matches for WCW. He ended up winning the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. His comic David Arquette's the Tripper was adapted in 2007. He runs a clothing line with Ben Harper called Propr Collection. He has been part of the bands Ear2000 and Washington's Red Museum. In 2011 he checked into rehab and divorced Courtney Cox in 2012. He has been dating Christina McLarty since 2001 and in April 2014 their son Charlie West was born.
David Arquette Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 8, 1971 (44 years old)
Wrestler, Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Screenwriter, Fashion designer, Voice Actor, Film director, Television Director
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
David James Arquette, David
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
David Arquette Earnings
- Eight Legged Freaks$5,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16From presents and cake to Future and Drake, Floyd Mayweather spared no expense for his daughter's sweet 16 birthday bash, a move that has set him back seven figures.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?