Cybill Shepherd net worth: Cybill Shepherd is an American actress, singer, and model who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. Cybill Lynne Shepherd was born in Memphis, Tennessee in February 1950. She won the "Miss Teenage Memphis" contest at 16 and the 1968 "Model of the Year" contest at 18. Director Peter Bodanovich's wife saw Shepherd on the cover of Glamour magazine and she got a part in The Last Picture Show in 1971. She was nominated for a Golden Globe for her role. In 1972 she starred in The Heartbreak Kid and also posed as a Kodak camera girl. She released an album in 1974 and starred in Daisy Miller. She starred in 1976's Taxi Driver and later made the transition to TV's The Yellow Rose. From 1985 to 1989 she played Maddie Hayes on Moonlighting on ABC. For that role Shepherd won two Golden Globes. Cybill starred in Chances Are, Texasville, Alice, and Once Upon a Crime. She had her own sitcom Cybill on CBS from 1995 to 1998 for which she won a Golden Globe. Her autobiography Cybil Disobedience:… was published in 2000. She has played Martha Stewart in two TV movies. She made her Broadway debut in 2012. She played Phyllis Kroll in The L Word from 2007 to 2009 and Madeleine Spencer in Psych from 2008 to 2013. She claims to have dated Elvis Presley and turned down Jack Nicholson and Robert De Niro.
Cybill Shepherd Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 18, 1950 (66 years old)
Singer, Model, Actor, Television producer, Film Producer, Writer, Activist
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.727 m)
Cybil Shepherd, Cybill Lynne Shepherd
Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIREon Jun 30, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish Farmingon Jun 30, 2016
Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of Torontoon Jun 30, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
From Broke To A $180M Business: The Story Behind Daniel Wellingtonon Jun 30, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Cybill Shepherd Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Yellow Rose$1,000/episode
- Taxi Driver$35,000
- The Last Picture Show$5,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 53-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- 2 Million Pound Wimbledon Prize Now Worth Significantly Less After Brexit VoteThanks to the Brexit vote and the resultant plunge of the British pound, that two million pound top prize for winning Wimbledon ain't what it used to be.