Cuba Gooding, Jr. Net Worth: Cuba Gooding, Jr. is an American actor who has a net worth of $15 million. Cuba Gooding, Jr. was born January 2, 1968 in Bronx, New York. He is the son of singers Cuba and Shirley Gooding. Though he attended four different high schools, he managed to become class president at three of them and enjoyed performing in school plays. An agent discovered him during one of his performances and Gooding began working steadily in commercials, eventually landing a small role in the dramatic series Hill Street Blues. He made his big screen debut in Coming to America. Two years later, Gooding played Tre Styles in Boyz 'N the Hood and in 1996, he won an Oscar for his supporting role in Jerry Maguire, showing great comedic talent and an electric screen presence that equaled, and some say surpassed, that of co-star Tom Cruise. Gooding won an Oscar for best supporting actor for his performance Jerry Maguire. His subsequent showings in As Good as It Gets (1997), Men of Honor (2000), Rat Race (2001), Snow Dogs (2002), and The Butler (2013) were also well received. His other works include his Broadway theatre debut in 2013 alongside Cicely Tyson and Vanessa Williams in a Tony Award-nominated production of The Trip to Bountiful and a TV pilot for FOX called Guilty (2012). Though the pilot was well received in screenings, it was ultimately not picked up by the network. He appeared on Channel 4's Chris Moyles' Quiz Night on August 5, 2011. Cuba Gooding, Jr. was given a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2002.
Cuba Gooding Jr Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Cuba Gooding, Jr.
Cuba M. Gooding Jr., Cuba M. Gooding, Jr., Cuba M. Gooding Junior
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
How Much Money Do NBA Draft Picks Make?on Jul 2, 2015
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
Comparing The Highest Paid Athletes In The World In 1984 To 2014. What A Difference 30 Years Makes!!!on Jul 2, 2015
Carmelo Anthony's Contract Is Going To Keep The Knicks From Winning A Championshipon Jul 2, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm Emmanuelon Jul 1, 2015
The 5 Most Expensive Urban Music Videos Of The Last 15 Yearson Jul 2, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The BMW M6on Jul 2, 2015
Cuba Gooding Jr Earnings
Click to Expand
- Men of Honor$1,500,000
- What Dreams May Come$1,500,000
- Jerry Maguire$600,000
- Lightning Jack$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right NowIt wasn't all that long ago that a great valuation for a tech startup was $1 billion. Now there is a small but impressive group of startups with a valuation of $20 billion or more. These are the most valuable startups in the world right now.
- Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Pledges Entire $32 Billion Fortune To Charity!In an unprecedented move, Prince Alwaleed bin Talal has pledged his entire $32 billion fortune charity! Find out who gets the cash and when!
- Carmelo Anthony's Contract Is Going To Keep The Knicks From Winning A ChampionshipCarmelo Anthony and the New York Knicks, who have been mired in mediocrity for years. So why throw more money away on him?
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The BMW M6Today's Amazing Car Of The Day is the BMW M6 which is a really nice luxury car that is not too ridiculously priced.