Cuba Gooding, Jr. Net Worth: Cuba Gooding, Jr. is an American actor who has a net worth of $15 million. Cuba Gooding, Jr. was born January 2, 1968 in Bronx, New York. He is the son of singers Cuba and Shirley Gooding. Though he attended four different high schools, he managed to become class president at three of them and enjoyed performing in school plays. An agent discovered him during one of his performances and Gooding began working steadily in commercials, eventually landing a small role in the dramatic series Hill Street Blues. He made his big screen debut in Coming to America. Two years later, Gooding played Tre Styles in Boyz 'N the Hood and in 1996, he won an Oscar for his supporting role in Jerry Maguire, showing great comedic talent and an electric screen presence that equaled, and some say surpassed, that of co-star Tom Cruise. Gooding won an Oscar for best supporting actor for his performance Jerry Maguire. His subsequent showings in As Good as It Gets (1997), Men of Honor (2000), Rat Race (2001), Snow Dogs (2002), and The Butler (2013) were also well received. His other works include his Broadway theatre debut in 2013 alongside Cicely Tyson and Vanessa Williams in a Tony Award-nominated production of The Trip to Bountiful and a TV pilot for FOX called Guilty (2012). Though the pilot was well received in screenings, it was ultimately not picked up by the network. He appeared on Channel 4's Chris Moyles' Quiz Night on August 5, 2011. Cuba Gooding, Jr. was given a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2002.
Cuba Gooding Jr Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Cuba Gooding, Jr.
Date of Birth
Jan 2, 1968 (47 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Cuba M. Gooding Jr., Cuba M. Gooding, Jr., Cuba M. Gooding Junior
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Here's Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
Is Donald Trump Worth $10 Billion? $11 Billion? $8 Billion? $4? More? Less? Depends Who You Ask...on Oct 5, 2015
The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-Daughteron Oct 6, 2015
Cuba Gooding Jr Earnings
Click to Expand
- Men of Honor$1,500,000
- What Dreams May Come$1,500,000
- Jerry Maguire$600,000
- Lightning Jack$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- Ten College Majors That Are A Good InvestmentGoing to college is not mandatory and can be considered an investment, which means you want to get the maximum return on your money.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!