Cuba Gooding, Jr. Net Worth: Cuba Gooding, Jr. is an American actor who has a net worth of $15 million. Cuba Gooding, Jr. was born January 2, 1968 in Bronx, New York. He is the son of singers Cuba and Shirley Gooding. Though he attended four different high schools, he managed to become class president at three of them and enjoyed performing in school plays. An agent discovered him during one of his performances and Gooding began working steadily in commercials, eventually landing a small role in the dramatic series Hill Street Blues. He made his big screen debut in Coming to America. Two years later, Gooding played Tre Styles in Boyz 'N the Hood and in 1996, he won an Oscar for his supporting role in Jerry Maguire, showing great comedic talent and an electric screen presence that equaled, and some say surpassed, that of co-star Tom Cruise. Gooding won an Oscar for best supporting actor for his performance Jerry Maguire. His subsequent showings in As Good as It Gets (1997), Men of Honor (2000), Rat Race (2001), Snow Dogs (2002), and The Butler (2013) were also well received. His other works include his Broadway theatre debut in 2013 alongside Cicely Tyson and Vanessa Williams in a Tony Award-nominated production of The Trip to Bountiful and a TV pilot for FOX called Guilty (2012). Though the pilot was well received in screenings, it was ultimately not picked up by the network. He appeared on Channel 4's Chris Moyles' Quiz Night on August 5, 2011. Cuba Gooding, Jr. was given a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2002.
Cuba Gooding Jr Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Cuba Gooding, Jr.
Date of Birth
Jan 2, 1968
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Cuba M. Gooding Jr., Cuba M. Gooding, Jr., Cuba M. Gooding Junior
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The Finalson Sep 4, 2015
Cuba Gooding Jr Earnings
Click to Expand
- Men of Honor$1,500,000
- What Dreams May Come$1,500,000
- Jerry Maguire$600,000
- Lightning Jack$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In SportsOver the years, there have been a number of game-fixing/bribery scandals in the wide world of sports. Some have been pretty big and involved multiple players; others, not so much.
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him it may be too expensive.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.