Cuba Gooding, Jr. Net Worth: Cuba Gooding, Jr. is an American actor who has a net worth of $15 million. Cuba Gooding, Jr. was born January 2, 1968 in Bronx, New York. He is the son of singers Cuba and Shirley Gooding. Though he attended four different high schools, he managed to become class president at three of them and enjoyed performing in school plays. An agent discovered him during one of his performances and Gooding began working steadily in commercials, eventually landing a small role in the dramatic series Hill Street Blues. He made his big screen debut in Coming to America. Two years later, Gooding played Tre Styles in Boyz 'N the Hood and in 1996, he won an Oscar for his supporting role in Jerry Maguire, showing great comedic talent and an electric screen presence that equaled, and some say surpassed, that of co-star Tom Cruise. Gooding won an Oscar for best supporting actor for his performance Jerry Maguire. His subsequent showings in As Good as It Gets (1997), Men of Honor (2000), Rat Race (2001), Snow Dogs (2002), and The Butler (2013) were also well received. His other works include his Broadway theatre debut in 2013 alongside Cicely Tyson and Vanessa Williams in a Tony Award-nominated production of The Trip to Bountiful and a TV pilot for FOX called Guilty (2012). Though the pilot was well received in screenings, it was ultimately not picked up by the network. He appeared on Channel 4's Chris Moyles' Quiz Night on August 5, 2011. Cuba Gooding, Jr. was given a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2002.
Cuba Gooding Jr Net Worth
Cuba Gooding, Jr.
Date of Birth
Jan 2, 1968 (48 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Cuba M. Gooding Jr., Cuba M. Gooding, Jr., Cuba M. Gooding Junior
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT Communityon Jun 24, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
Cuba Gooding Jr Earnings
Click to Expand
- Men of Honor$1,500,000
- What Dreams May Come$1,500,000
- Jerry Maguire$600,000
- Lightning Jack$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Brexit Decision Sets Up Soros For SuccessAs Brexit sends British stock market into turmoil, billionaire investor Soros is ready to pounce.
- Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual CaveatSports Direct and Newcastle United owner, Mike Ashley, typically shuns the press. This week, however, he's making news for a number of reasons. Reports have surfaced that say Mike and Linda Ashley have been spending more and more time together over the past couple of years, slowly rekindling their long dead romance.
- Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992Listen to what Tupac had to say about Donald Trump and capitalism in a 1992 interview.
- LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million DonationLeBron James has just won the NBA Championship and it is safe to say that's pretty life changing for him. Now, he's changing the lives of 1,100 disadvantaged kids from Akron, Ohio.