Cree Summer Francks net worth: Cree Summer Francks is a Canadian-American actress, voice over artist, and musician who has a net worth of $4 million. Cree Summer Francks was born in Los Angeles, California and grew up on the Red Pheasant Reserve in Sasketchewan. Her professional acting career began in the world of voice overs, when she was cast as Penny in the original "Inspector Gadget" cartoon. Her work for "Inspector Gadget" led to voice over roles in such projects as "The Care Bears Movie" and "Ewoks". Since then, she has built an impressive resume of cartoon and video game projects, including, "Robot Chicken", "Tiny Toon Adventures", "Rugrats", "All Grown Up", "Sonic the Hedgehog", "Atlantis: The Lost Empire", "My Life as a Teenage Robot", "Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance", "Final Fantasy X", "X-Men Legends", "Mass Effect", and "World of Warcraft". She also played co-starring and guest starring roles on such television shows as, "A Different World", "Living Single", and "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air".
Cree Summer Francks Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Cree Summer Francks against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 7, 1969 (46 years old)
Singer-songwriter, Voice Actor, Actor, Musician
United States of America
Cree Summer Francks, Cree Summer Franck, Cree Summer Franks, Cree Summer-Francks, Cree Summers
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16From presents and cake to Future and Drake, Floyd Mayweather spared no expense for his daughter's sweet 16 birthday bash, a move that has set him back seven figures.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?