Cree Summer Francks net worth: Cree Summer Francks is a Canadian-American actress, voice over artist, and musician who has a net worth of $4 million. Cree Summer Francks was born in Los Angeles, California and grew up on the Red Pheasant Reserve in Sasketchewan. Her professional acting career began in the world of voice overs, when she was cast as Penny in the original "Inspector Gadget" cartoon. Her work for "Inspector Gadget" led to voice over roles in such projects as "The Care Bears Movie" and "Ewoks". Since then, she has built an impressive resume of cartoon and video game projects, including, "Robot Chicken", "Tiny Toon Adventures", "Rugrats", "All Grown Up", "Sonic the Hedgehog", "Atlantis: The Lost Empire", "My Life as a Teenage Robot", "Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance", "Final Fantasy X", "X-Men Legends", "Mass Effect", and "World of Warcraft". She also played co-starring and guest starring roles on such television shows as, "A Different World", "Living Single", and "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air".
Cree Summer Francks Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Cree Summer Francks against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 7, 1969 (46 years old)
Singer-songwriter, Voice Actor, Actor, Musician
United States of America
Cree Summer Francks, Cree Summer Franck, Cree Summer Franks, Cree Summer-Francks, Cree Summers
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving Pledgeon Nov 30, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption Chargeson Nov 30, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!
- Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About PerspectiveOn a recent episode of The School of Greatness, Tony Robbins laid out his whole philosophy regarding wealth, and it can be summed up with one simple word.
- Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing LineLil Wayne has been involved in so many lawsuits this year, he may have to set up permanent residence in a courtroom.