Courtney B. Vance net worth: Courtney B. Vance is an American actor and producer who has a net worth of $4 million. Born in Detroit, Michigan, Courtney B. Vance graduated from Harvard University, and then went on to graduate from the Yale School of Drama. He first made a name for himself onstage, receiving Tony nominations for his work in "Fences" and "Six Degrees of Separation" on Broadway in the late 80s. He then began appearing in guest-starring, supporting, and starring roles in a variety of film and television projects, including, "thirtysomething', "The Hunt for Red October", "The Adventures of Huck Finn", "Law & Order", "Picket Fences", "Dangerous Minds", "The Last Supper", "12 Angry Men", "The Preacher's Wife", "The Wild Thornberrys", "Boston Public", and "Space Cowboys". He is most widely recognized for his work on "Law & Order: Criminal Intent", "ER", "FlashForward", and "The Closer" and "Revenge". In 2016, Courtney earned rave reviews for his portrayal of Johnnie Cochran on the FX series "The People Vs. O.J. Simpson. Courtney has been married to actress Angela Bassett since 1997.
Courtney B. Vance Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Courtney B. Vance against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Courtney B. Vance
Date of Birth
Mar 12, 1960 (56 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
Courtney Bernard Vance, Courtney Vance
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 Millionon May 4, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.
- Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net WorthThe world remains shocked at the death of 57-year-old musical icon Prince – a passing that has left his $300 million fortune (a number likely to grow) in limbo. With no will, Prince's family is urging the government to step in.
- Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil DependencySaudi Arabia's Prince Mohammed Bin Salman says that by 2020, his country – which sees about 75% of its revenue come from the oil industry – will be able to live without oil. By 2030, he predicts a national financial fund revolution. How? By raising a $2 trillion fund, of course.
- The Top 10 College Majors Of BillionairesThese are the 10 most popular college majors of the 100 wealthiest billionaires on earth. Spoiler Alert: Don't hold your breath, Liberal arts majors.