Courtney B. Vance net worth: Courtney B. Vance is an American actor and producer who has a net worth of $4 million. Born in Detroit, Michigan, Courtney B. Vance graduated from Harvard University, and then went on to graduate from the Yale School of Drama. He first made a name for himself onstage, receiving Tony nominations for his work in "Fences" and "Six Degrees of Separation" on Broadway in the late 80s. He then began appearing in guest-starring, supporting, and starring roles in a variety of film and television projects, including, "thirtysomething', "The Hunt for Red October", "The Adventures of Huck Finn", "Law & Order", "Picket Fences", "Dangerous Minds", "The Last Supper", "12 Angry Men", "The Preacher's Wife", "The Wild Thornberrys", "Boston Public", and "Space Cowboys". He is most widely recognized for his work on "Law & Order: Criminal Intent", "ER", "FlashForward", and "The Closer". He is currently appearing on "Revenge".
Courtney B. Vance Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Courtney B. Vance against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Courtney B. Vance
Date of Birth
Mar 12, 1960 (55 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
Courtney Bernard Vance, Courtney Vance
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last YearThe Rare Whisky Apex 1000, the leading value index for rare whiskies, saw an increase of 14% over the course of last year,
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?