Courtney B. Vance net worth: Courtney B. Vance is an American actor and producer who has a net worth of $4 million. Born in Detroit, Michigan, Courtney B. Vance graduated from Harvard University, and then went on to graduate from the Yale School of Drama. He first made a name for himself onstage, receiving Tony nominations for his work in "Fences" and "Six Degrees of Separation" on Broadway in the late 80s. He then began appearing in guest-starring, supporting, and starring roles in a variety of film and television projects, including, "thirtysomething', "The Hunt for Red October", "The Adventures of Huck Finn", "Law & Order", "Picket Fences", "Dangerous Minds", "The Last Supper", "12 Angry Men", "The Preacher's Wife", "The Wild Thornberrys", "Boston Public", and "Space Cowboys". He is most widely recognized for his work on "Law & Order: Criminal Intent", "ER", "FlashForward", and "The Closer". He is currently appearing on "Revenge".
Courtney B. Vance Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Courtney B. Vance against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Courtney B. Vance
Date of Birth
Mar 12, 1960 (55 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
Courtney Bernard Vance, Courtney Vance
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.