Courtney B. Vance net worth: Courtney B. Vance is an American actor and producer who has a net worth of $4 million. Born in Detroit, Michigan, Courtney B. Vance graduated from Harvard University, and then went on to graduate from the Yale School of Drama. He first made a name for himself onstage, receiving Tony nominations for his work in "Fences" and "Six Degrees of Separation" on Broadway in the late 80s. He then began appearing in guest-starring, supporting, and starring roles in a variety of film and television projects, including, "thirtysomething', "The Hunt for Red October", "The Adventures of Huck Finn", "Law & Order", "Picket Fences", "Dangerous Minds", "The Last Supper", "12 Angry Men", "The Preacher's Wife", "The Wild Thornberrys", "Boston Public", and "Space Cowboys". He is most widely recognized for his work on "Law & Order: Criminal Intent", "ER", "FlashForward", and "The Closer". He is currently appearing on "Revenge".
Courtney B. Vance Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Courtney B. Vance against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Courtney B. Vance
Date of Birth
Mar 12, 1960
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
Courtney Bernard Vance, Courtney Vance
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Others When It Comes To Playoff Payon Aug 31, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.