Colin Farrell Net Worth: Colin Farrell is an Irish actor who has a net worth of $30 million. Colin Farrell was born May 31, 1976 in Baldoyle, Dublin, Ireland. Colin Farrell's first U.S. film was a little-seen Irish gangster drama called Ordinary Decent Criminal with Kevin Spacey. His next performance, in the 2000 feature Tigerland, earned him praise and recognition. The young actor then landed the leading role in numerous features films, including American Outlaws, Phone Booth, Hart's War and The Recruit. In 2003, he starred in Ask the Dust. His role in Martin McDonagh's In Bruges (2008) garnered a Golden Globe Award. Farrell co-starred in Fright Night (2011) and Total Recall (2012) remakes and Seven Psychopaths (2012). He also starred with Noomi Rapace in the action film Dead Man Down and as Travers Goff in Saving Mr. Banks (both in 2013). In 2014, Farrell starred as Peter Lake in Winter's Tale, an adaptation of the novel of the same name by Mark Helprin. As a youth, Farrell was inspired to try acting when E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial reportedly moved him to tears. With his brother's encouragement he attended the Gaiety School of Acting, dropping out when he was cast as Danny Byrne on Ballykissangel, a BBC television drama about a young English priest who becomes part of an Irish rural community. He was actually first 'discovered' in Sydney by Hume Theatre Company and cast in the role of Stevie Hart in their original production of Kelly's Reign, prior to appearing in Ballykissangel. His personal life has had its share of ups and downs: In December 2005, Farrell checked into rehab for drug addiction; he made news again when he was stalked in 2006; and yet again over a lawsuit against his former girlfriend, Playboy model Nicole Narain, for unauthorized distribution of a sex tape they made together in 2003. During the 2000s, Farrell developed a reputation as an unscrupulous seducer of women and proceeded to play out his many conquests in public. He has two sons: one with model Kim Bordenave and another with his Ondine costar, Alicja Bachleda-Curuś.
Colin Farrell Net Worth
Date of Birth
Actor, Film Producer
Republic of Ireland
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Colin James Farrell, Col Farrell, Colin Ferrell, Colin J. Farrell, Colin Farrel
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
Colin Farrell Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Vice$10,000,000
- The Recruit$5,000,000
- Minority Report$2,500,000
- Hart's War$2,500,000
- American Outlaws$2,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?O.J. Simpson's famous legal "dream team" cost him approximately $50,000 for every day of his murder trial. How exactly was he able to afford it while he was imprisoned?
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.