Colin Farrell Net Worth: Colin Farrell is an Irish actor who has a net worth of $30 million. Colin Farrell was born May 31, 1976 in Baldoyle, Dublin, Ireland. Colin Farrell's first U.S. film was a little-seen Irish gangster drama called Ordinary Decent Criminal with Kevin Spacey. His next performance, in the 2000 feature Tigerland, earned him praise and recognition. The young actor then landed the leading role in numerous features films, including American Outlaws, Phone Booth, Hart's War and The Recruit. In 2003, he starred in Ask the Dust. His role in Martin McDonagh's In Bruges (2008) garnered a Golden Globe Award. Farrell co-starred in Fright Night (2011) and Total Recall (2012) remakes and Seven Psychopaths (2012). He also starred with Noomi Rapace in the action film Dead Man Down and as Travers Goff in Saving Mr. Banks (both in 2013). In 2014, Farrell starred as Peter Lake in Winter's Tale, an adaptation of the novel of the same name by Mark Helprin. As a youth, Farrell was inspired to try acting when E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial reportedly moved him to tears. With his brother's encouragement he attended the Gaiety School of Acting, dropping out when he was cast as Danny Byrne on Ballykissangel, a BBC television drama about a young English priest who becomes part of an Irish rural community. He was actually first 'discovered' in Sydney by Hume Theatre Company and cast in the role of Stevie Hart in their original production of Kelly's Reign, prior to appearing in Ballykissangel. His personal life has had its share of ups and downs: In December 2005, Farrell checked into rehab for drug addiction; he made news again when he was stalked in 2006; and yet again over a lawsuit against his former girlfriend, Playboy model Nicole Narain, for unauthorized distribution of a sex tape they made together in 2003. During the 2000s, Farrell developed a reputation as an unscrupulous seducer of women and proceeded to play out his many conquests in public. He has two sons: one with model Kim Bordenave and another with his Ondine costar, Alicja Bachleda-Curuś.
Colin Farrell Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Colin James Farrell, Col Farrell, Colin Ferrell, Colin J. Farrell, Colin Farrel
Actor, Film Producer
Date of Birth
Republic of Ireland
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right Nowon Jul 3, 2015
Carmelo Anthony's Contract Is Going To Keep The Knicks From Winning A Championshipon Jul 2, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
How Much Money Do NBA Draft Picks Make?on Jul 2, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
Colin Farrell Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Vice$10,000,000
- The Recruit$5,000,000
- Minority Report$2,500,000
- Hart's War$2,500,000
- American Outlaws$2,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao knew they were going to make a killing when they finally fought in May. But did they know they would make THIS much money???
- The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right NowIt wasn't all that long ago that a great valuation for a tech startup was $1 billion. Now there is a small but impressive group of startups with a valuation of $20 billion or more. These are the most valuable startups in the world right now.
- Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Pledges Entire $32 Billion Fortune To Charity!In an unprecedented move, Prince Alwaleed bin Talal has pledged his entire $32 billion fortune charity! Find out who gets the cash and when!
- Carmelo Anthony's Contract Is Going To Keep The Knicks From Winning A ChampionshipCarmelo Anthony and the New York Knicks, who have been mired in mediocrity for years. So why throw more money away on him?