Colin Farrell Net Worth: Colin Farrell is an Irish actor who has a net worth of $30 million. Colin Farrell was born May 31, 1976 in Baldoyle, Dublin, Ireland. Colin Farrell's first U.S. film was a little-seen Irish gangster drama called Ordinary Decent Criminal with Kevin Spacey. His next performance, in the 2000 feature Tigerland, earned him praise and recognition. The young actor then landed the leading role in numerous features films, including American Outlaws, Phone Booth, Hart's War and The Recruit. In 2003, he starred in Ask the Dust. His role in Martin McDonagh's In Bruges (2008) garnered a Golden Globe Award. Farrell co-starred in Fright Night (2011) and Total Recall (2012) remakes and Seven Psychopaths (2012). He also starred with Noomi Rapace in the action film Dead Man Down and as Travers Goff in Saving Mr. Banks (both in 2013). In 2014, Farrell starred as Peter Lake in Winter's Tale, an adaptation of the novel of the same name by Mark Helprin. As a youth, Farrell was inspired to try acting when E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial reportedly moved him to tears. With his brother's encouragement he attended the Gaiety School of Acting, dropping out when he was cast as Danny Byrne on Ballykissangel, a BBC television drama about a young English priest who becomes part of an Irish rural community. He was actually first 'discovered' in Sydney by Hume Theatre Company and cast in the role of Stevie Hart in their original production of Kelly's Reign, prior to appearing in Ballykissangel. His personal life has had its share of ups and downs: In December 2005, Farrell checked into rehab for drug addiction; he made news again when he was stalked in 2006; and yet again over a lawsuit against his former girlfriend, Playboy model Nicole Narain, for unauthorized distribution of a sex tape they made together in 2003. During the 2000s, Farrell developed a reputation as an unscrupulous seducer of women and proceeded to play out his many conquests in public. He has two sons: one with model Kim Bordenave and another with his Ondine costar, Alicja Bachleda-Curuś.
Colin Farrell Net Worth
Date of Birth
Actor, Film Producer
Republic of Ireland
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Colin James Farrell, Col Farrell, Colin Ferrell, Colin J. Farrell, Colin Farrel
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?on Feb 7, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
Colin Farrell Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Vice$10,000,000
- The Recruit$5,000,000
- Minority Report$2,500,000
- Hart's War$2,500,000
- American Outlaws$2,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas MansionMike Tyson has made and blown a fortune during his lifetime, but apparently things are on the up and up now. They must be, for him to be able to afford buying a 10,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...