Chuck Norris Net Worth: Chuck Norris is an American martial artist and actor who has a net worth of $70 million. Carlos Ray "Chuck" Norris was born March 10, 1940 in Ryan, Oklahoma. After serving in the United States Air Force, he began his rise to fame as a martial artist, and has since founded his own school, Chun Kuk Do. Norris appeared in a number of action films, such as Way of the Dragon, in which he starred alongside Bruce Lee, and The Cannon Group. He played the starring role in the television series Walker, Texas Ranger (1993-2001). Since 2005 Norris has been widely associated with an internet meme which documents fictional and often absurd feats associated with him. Within his karate studios, he taught several celebrities, including Priscilla Presley and actor Steve McQueen. McQueen was the one who encouraged his teacher to try acting. In addition to being an instructor, Norris was also a fierce competitor and participated in numerous martial arts tournaments. Norris earned his first World Middleweight Karate Championship title in 1968. Proving to be one of the greatest fighters in martial arts, he defended this title five more times, retiring after his 1974 victory. Norris began his acting career in a brief appearance in the film Return of the Dragon (1973). Critics considered his acting "stiff", but movie audiences loved to watch him dish out swift justice to the bad guys and Norris continued to land roles in action films. Norris has been a longtime supporter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation and the United Way. In 1992, Norris started his own charitable organization called Kickstart with help from President George Bush. Kickstart provides martial arts training to middle-school students to teach them respect and discipline and to improve their self-esteem. Norris is a devout Christian and politically conservative.
Chuck Norris Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 10, 1940 (75 years old)
Actor, Martial Artist, Television producer, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Author
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
154 lbs (70 kg)
Carlos Ray Norris, Ground Chuck
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private Jeton Nov 23, 2015
Ronda Rousey Just Made A TON Of Money Getting Her Behind Kickedon Nov 21, 2015
Chuck Norris Earnings
Click to Expand
- An Eye for an Eye$250,000
- A Force of One$125,000
- Good Guys Wear Black$40,000
- Breaker! Breaker!$10,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Giants Sign Shortstop Brandon Crawford To Six-Year, $75 Million ExtensionAfter a season that saw him win his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger Awards last season, the San Francisco Giants saw fit to sign Brandon Crawford to a six-year, $75 million contract extension.
- Lionel Messi Willing To Change Leagues... But It Definitely Won't Be Cheap!!!After the trouble he has had with taxes in Spain, Lionel Messi is thinking about making a move to the Premier League, but the team that signs him will have to pay big.