Chuck Norris Net Worth: Chuck Norris is an American martial artist and actor who has a net worth of $70 million. Carlos Ray "Chuck" Norris was born March 10, 1940 in Ryan, Oklahoma. After serving in the United States Air Force, he began his rise to fame as a martial artist, and has since founded his own school, Chun Kuk Do. Norris appeared in a number of action films, such as Way of the Dragon, in which he starred alongside Bruce Lee, and The Cannon Group. He played the starring role in the television series Walker, Texas Ranger (1993-2001). Since 2005 Norris has been widely associated with an internet meme which documents fictional and often absurd feats associated with him. Within his karate studios, he taught several celebrities, including Priscilla Presley and actor Steve McQueen. McQueen was the one who encouraged his teacher to try acting. In addition to being an instructor, Norris was also a fierce competitor and participated in numerous martial arts tournaments. Norris earned his first World Middleweight Karate Championship title in 1968. Proving to be one of the greatest fighters in martial arts, he defended this title five more times, retiring after his 1974 victory. Norris began his acting career in a brief appearance in the film Return of the Dragon (1973). Critics considered his acting "stiff", but movie audiences loved to watch him dish out swift justice to the bad guys and Norris continued to land roles in action films. Norris has been a longtime supporter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation and the United Way. In 1992, Norris started his own charitable organization called Kickstart with help from President George Bush. Kickstart provides martial arts training to middle-school students to teach them respect and discipline and to improve their self-esteem. Norris is a devout Christian and politically conservative.
Chuck Norris Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 10, 1940 (75 years old)
Actor, Martial Artist, Television producer, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Author
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
154 lbs (70 kg)
Carlos Ray Norris, Ground Chuck
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?on Feb 7, 2016
Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's Estateon Feb 5, 2016
Chuck Norris Earnings
Click to Expand
- An Eye for an Eye$250,000
- A Force of One$125,000
- Good Guys Wear Black$40,000
- Breaker! Breaker!$10,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Pat Bowlen Saved The Denver Broncos From Extinction And Earned $1 Billion In The ProcessWhen a professional sports team might leave its home city, it takes a hero to save the day. A hero with unlimited financial resources. For the Denver Broncos, that hero was Pat Bowlen.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?