Chuck Norris Net Worth: Chuck Norris is an American martial artist and actor who has a net worth of $70 million. Carlos Ray "Chuck" Norris was born March 10, 1940 in Ryan, Oklahoma. After serving in the United States Air Force, he began his rise to fame as a martial artist, and has since founded his own school, Chun Kuk Do. Norris appeared in a number of action films, such as Way of the Dragon, in which he starred alongside Bruce Lee, and The Cannon Group. He played the starring role in the television series Walker, Texas Ranger (1993-2001). Since 2005 Norris has been widely associated with an internet meme which documents fictional and often absurd feats associated with him. Within his karate studios, he taught several celebrities, including Priscilla Presley and actor Steve McQueen. McQueen was the one who encouraged his teacher to try acting. In addition to being an instructor, Norris was also a fierce competitor and participated in numerous martial arts tournaments. Norris earned his first World Middleweight Karate Championship title in 1968. Proving to be one of the greatest fighters in martial arts, he defended this title five more times, retiring after his 1974 victory. Norris began his acting career in a brief appearance in the film Return of the Dragon (1973). Critics considered his acting "stiff", but movie audiences loved to watch him dish out swift justice to the bad guys and Norris continued to land roles in action films. Norris has been a longtime supporter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation and the United Way. In 1992, Norris started his own charitable organization called Kickstart with help from President George Bush. Kickstart provides martial arts training to middle-school students to teach them respect and discipline and to improve their self-esteem. Norris is a devout Christian and politically conservative.
Chuck Norris Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 10, 1940 (75 years old)
Actor, Martial Artist, Television producer, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Author
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
154 lbs (70 kg)
Carlos Ray Norris, Ground Chuck
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's Estateon Feb 5, 2016
Chuck Norris Earnings
Click to Expand
- An Eye for an Eye$250,000
- A Force of One$125,000
- Good Guys Wear Black$40,000
- Breaker! Breaker!$10,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.
- Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All TimeThe video game industry has developed into a $91.2 billion industry worldwide, but was once dominated by arcade games that made money one quarter at a time. The amount of money some of them generated is absolutely amazing.
- Novak Djokovic Is About To Ace Roger Federer's On-Court Earnings RecordNovak Djokovic is at the top of the tennis world right now, and his next victory will likely give him a milestone no other player before him has ever been.