Christopher Wallace, Jr. net worth: Christopher Wallace, Jr. is an American student who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Christopher Wallace, Jr., was born in New York, and is the son of The Notorious B.I.G. and Faith Evans. He was six months old when his father was shot in what is still an unsolved drive-by murder. His father was one of the most successful rap artists of the 90s. Christopher Wallace, Jr., portrayed his father as a child in the biopic, "Notorious". Though he has considered a career in acting, he is currently focused on completing his schooling, and would like to study film. Now in his late teens, he has begun to make waves for his freestyling skills. He is often referred to as the reincarnation of his father. Though he has discussed pursuing a career in rap, and there has been a great deal of industry interest in his doing so, he has not yet made a commitment to a career in music.
Christopher Wallace Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christopher Wallace Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Christopher Wallace, Jr.
Date of Birth
Oct 29, 1996 (19 years old)
United States of America
CJ, Christopher Jordan Wallace, Christopher C.J. Wallace, C.J. Wallace
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Drone Gives Amazing Footage Of Under-Construction $500 Million Los Angeles Mansionon Nov 18, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...