Christopher Walken Net Worth: Christopher Walken is an American actor, director, and writer who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Born in Queens, New York, in 1943, Christopher Walken has appeared in more than 100 different movie and TV shows. In the United States alone, Walken's movies have grossed more than one billion dollars. His best-known parts include appearances in "Annie Hall", "The Dogs of War", "The Dead Zone", "A View to a Kill", "True Romance", "Catch Me If You Can", "Pulp Fiction", and "Seven Psychopaths". The twice-nominated Academy Award winner earned a Best Supporting Actor Oscar for 1978's "The Deer Hunter". He has appeared in a handful of plays, including Shakespeare classics such as "Macbeth", "Romeo and Juliet", and "Hamlet". Walken has been invited onto "Saturday Night Live" several times and became famous for his "More Cowbell" skit. In 1995, he wrote for the Elvis movie "Him", and made his directorial and screenwriting debut six years later with "Popcorn Shrimp". He appeared in Madonna's music video for "Bad Girl" in 1993 and in Skid Row's "Breakin' Down" in 1995. In 2006, a fake website announced Walken's candidacy for President of the United States until he came out and denied the rumors. Walken has been married to his wife, casting director Georgianne Walken, since 1969. They live in Wilton, Connecticut, and have a cat, but no children.
Christopher Walken Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christopher Walken against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Actor, Screenwriter, Film director, Voice Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Chris Walken, Christopher Wlaken, Ronnie, Chris, Ronnie Walken, Ronald Walken, Ronald "Christopher" Walken
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.