Christopher Walken Net Worth: Christopher Walken is an American actor, director, and writer who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Born in Queens, New York, in 1943, Christopher Walken has appeared in more than 100 different movie and TV shows. In the United States alone, Walken's movies have grossed more than one billion dollars. His best-known parts include appearances in "Annie Hall", "The Dogs of War", "The Dead Zone", "A View to a Kill", "True Romance", "Catch Me If You Can", "Pulp Fiction", and "Seven Psychopaths". The twice-nominated Academy Award winner earned a Best Supporting Actor Oscar for 1978's "The Deer Hunter". He has appeared in a handful of plays, including Shakespeare classics such as "Macbeth", "Romeo and Juliet", and "Hamlet". Walken has been invited onto "Saturday Night Live" several times and became famous for his "More Cowbell" skit. In 1995, he wrote for the Elvis movie "Him", and made his directorial and screenwriting debut six years later with "Popcorn Shrimp". He appeared in Madonna's music video for "Bad Girl" in 1993 and in Skid Row's "Breakin' Down" in 1995. In 2006, a fake website announced Walken's candidacy for President of the United States until he came out and denied the rumors. Walken has been married to his wife, casting director Georgianne Walken, since 1969. They live in Wilton, Connecticut, and have a cat, but no children.
Christopher Walken Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christopher Walken against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Actor, Screenwriter, Film director, Voice Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Chris Walken, Christopher Wlaken, Ronnie, Chris, Ronnie Walken, Ronald Walken, Ronald "Christopher" Walken
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!Steve Ballmer turned the NBA on its head when he bought the Clippers for a record-setting $2 billion. He may be doing so again after turning down a $60 million/season television deal.