Christopher Mintz-Plasse Net Worth – Christopher Mintz-Plasse is an American actor who has a net worth of $10 million. Christopher Mintz-Plasse has earned his net worth by acting in films such as Superbad, Role Models, Year One, and Kick-Ass. Born in Los Angeles, California, in 1989, Christopher Mintz-Plasse rose to fame as "McLovin'" in the 2007 hit comedy "Superbad". It was Mintz-Plasse's first film appearance, and one that earned him a nomination at the MTV Movie Awards for Best Breakthrough Performance. Since he was 17 during film, his mother was on set during his brief sex scene. The fast-rising star went on to co-star alongside Paul Rudd in "Role Models" one year later and "Year One" the year after that. He landed a role voicing a character in the Oscar-nominated animated film "How to Train Your Dragon" in 2010. Mintz-Plasse was nominated for a Teen Choice Award for his performance in "Kick-Ass" the same year. Other TV and film credits include "Fright Night", "Marmaduke", "Pitch Perfect", "Kick-Ass 2", "Neighbors", "How to Train Your Dragon 2", and "This Is the End". Mintz-Plasse is part of the rock band The Young Rapscallions, and he is credited on two 2010 music videos, including Kid Cudi's "Erase Me" that features Kanye West. He is the writer of the 2011 short comedy film "You're So Hot with Chris Mintz-Plasse and Dave Franco".
Christopher Mintz-Plasse Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christopher Mintz-Plasse against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 20, 1989 (26 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Drummer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Christopher Charles Mintz-Plasse, Chris, Mintz-Plasse
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last YearSoon-Shiong is the billionaire chief executive of the biotech company NantKwest Inc., for which he reportedly received a pay package potentially valued at nearly $150 million.
- Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?It's rare to see a player spend 20 seasons with the same team. But Kobe Bryant did it, and he made a lot of money along the way.
- The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer EnyaWould you be surprised to learn that Enya has more money than Adele and has sold more records than One Direction? Would it shock you to find out she lives in a castle full of cats and her neighbor is Bono? This is the weird world in which the Irish singer Enya lives.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.