Christopher Mintz-Plasse Net Worth – Christopher Mintz-Plasse is an American actor who has a net worth of $10 million. Christopher Mintz-Plasse has earned his net worth by acting in films such as Superbad, Role Models, Year One, and Kick-Ass. Born in Los Angeles, California, in 1989, Christopher Mintz-Plasse rose to fame as "McLovin'" in the 2007 hit comedy "Superbad". It was Mintz-Plasse's first film appearance, and one that earned him a nomination at the MTV Movie Awards for Best Breakthrough Performance. Since he was 17 during film, his mother was on set during his brief sex scene. The fast-rising star went on to co-star alongside Paul Rudd in "Role Models" one year later and "Year One" the year after that. He landed a role voicing a character in the Oscar-nominated animated film "How to Train Your Dragon" in 2010. Mintz-Plasse was nominated for a Teen Choice Award for his performance in "Kick-Ass" the same year. Other TV and film credits include "Fright Night", "Marmaduke", "Pitch Perfect", "Kick-Ass 2", "Neighbors", "How to Train Your Dragon 2", and "This Is the End". Mintz-Plasse is part of the rock band The Young Rapscallions, and he is credited on two 2010 music videos, including Kid Cudi's "Erase Me" that features Kanye West. He is the writer of the 2011 short comedy film "You're So Hot with Chris Mintz-Plasse and Dave Franco".
Christopher Mintz-Plasse Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christopher Mintz-Plasse against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 20, 1989 (27 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Drummer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Christopher Charles Mintz-Plasse, Chris, Mintz-Plasse
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.