Christopher McDonald is an American actor who has a net worth of $4 million. Christopher McDonald has earned his net worth from his roles as Shooter McGavin in Adam Sandler's Happy Gilmore, in Requiem for a Dream as Tappy Tibbons and in the HBO film 61* as the character known as Mel Allen. Christopher was born on February 15, 1955 in New York City his mother Patricia is a real estate agent and nursing professor and his father James an educator. He graduated from Geneva, New York's Hobart College and was a member of the Kappa Alpha Society. He has been married to Lupe Gidley since 1992 they have four children; he lost his younger brother and fellow actor Daniel McDonald on February 15, 2007. Some of his film credits include; Breakin, Grease 2, The Boys Next Door, Thelma and Louise, Grumpy Old Men, House Arrest and Spy Kids2: The Island of Lost Dreams. McDonald has made numerous television appearances including such recurring roles on Family Law, North Shore, Veronica's Closet, Good Advise and Harry's Law. He has also made guest appearances on Cheers; Knight Rider, The Sopranos, Home Improvement, and Law and Order. Some of his voice work includes the role of government agent Kent Mansley in the animated film The Iron Giant, and as Superman's father Jor-El in Superman: Than Animated Series. He appeared as the eponymous lead in Peter Gabriel's music video "The Barry Williams Show" he also played the role of baseball legend Joe DiMaggio in The Bronx is Burning and ESPN original series.
Christopher McDonald Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christopher McDonald against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 15, 1955 (61 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
Chris MacDonald, Christopher MacDonald, Chris McDonald
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?Obviously, the Celebrity Net Worth staff spends a lot of time talking and writing about billionaires. In that spirit, I recently wondered how long it would take the average person making the average salary to amass the multi-billion dollar fortune of the richest person in their country?
- Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US DebtThe Cayman Islands in the Caribbean is the third biggest foreign owner of U.S. debt. Why is the tiny British territory holding such a large portfolio of U.S. Treasuries?