Christopher McDonald is an American actor who has a net worth of $4 million. Christopher McDonald has earned his net worth from his roles as Shooter McGavin in Adam Sandler's Happy Gilmore, in Requiem for a Dream as Tappy Tibbons and in the HBO film 61* as the character known as Mel Allen. Christopher was born on February 15, 1955 in New York City his mother Patricia is a real estate agent and nursing professor and his father James an educator. He graduated from Geneva, New York's Hobart College and was a member of the Kappa Alpha Society. He has been married to Lupe Gidley since 1992 they have four children; he lost his younger brother and fellow actor Daniel McDonald on February 15, 2007. Some of his film credits include; Breakin, Grease 2, The Boys Next Door, Thelma and Louise, Grumpy Old Men, House Arrest and Spy Kids2: The Island of Lost Dreams. McDonald has made numerous television appearances including such recurring roles on Family Law, North Shore, Veronica's Closet, Good Advise and Harry's Law. He has also made guest appearances on Cheers; Knight Rider, The Sopranos, Home Improvement, and Law and Order. Some of his voice work includes the role of government agent Kent Mansley in the animated film The Iron Giant, and as Superman's father Jor-El in Superman: Than Animated Series. He appeared as the eponymous lead in Peter Gabriel's music video "The Barry Williams Show" he also played the role of baseball legend Joe DiMaggio in The Bronx is Burning and ESPN original series.
Christopher McDonald Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christopher McDonald against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 15, 1955 (60 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
Chris MacDonald, Christopher MacDonald, Chris McDonald
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?on Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.