Christopher Lambert net worth: Christopher Lambert is a French actor, who was born in the United States, and has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars. Born in Great Neck, New York, Christopher Lambert, also known as Christophe Guy Denis Lambert, grew up in Geneva, Switzerland, and then relocated to Paris when he was sixteen. He began acting while in elementary school, and was interested in focusing on it, but ultimately pursued a career in finance, and worked for the London Stock Exchange. He then joined the French military, and eventually found his way back to a performance career. He began acting professionally in the late 70s in France, and then became known to English-speaking audiences after he was cast in "Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan". Since then, he has gone back and forth between French and English-language projects, and is most widely recognized for his performance as Connor MacLeod in the "Highlander" film franchise.
Christopher Lambert Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christopher Lambert against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 29, 1957 (59 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Entrepreneur
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Chris Lambert, Christophe Lambert, Christophe Guy Denis "Christopher" Lambert, Christophe Guy Denis Lambert, Christopher
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200on May 30, 2016
Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial Helpon May 30, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A 7-Figure Sweet 16 Partyon May 30, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Lance Armstrong's Time Is Running Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing Caseon May 31, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!Australian billionaire Gina Rinehart has had her fair share of family drama over the last several years and it doesn't look like it is going to end anytime soon.
- Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her AffairTestimony alleges he dragged his ex-wife down a set of stairs by her throat, but Fox News host Bill O'Reilly says she dragged out their divorce settlement to fund her affair – and he wants $10 million because of it.
- Drake's New Mansion Is Too Big For TorontoDrake's life of luxury may be putting him at odds with his hometown of Toronto. The rapper has already purchased a $6 million piece of property there, but it's the 21,000 square-foot mansion he hopes to build on it that could create some problems.
- A Philly Native Is Launching A Hip-Hop Institute To Help Young People Achieve Their Entrepreneurial DreamsThis hip-hop institute is looking to help young people become the next Jay Z, Puff Daddy, and Dr Dre... But not on the microphone or behind the mixing board.