Christopher Lambert net worth: Christopher Lambert is a French actor, who was born in the United States, and has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars. Born in Great Neck, New York, Christopher Lambert, also known as Christophe Guy Denis Lambert, grew up in Geneva, Switzerland, and then relocated to Paris when he was sixteen. He began acting while in elementary school, and was interested in focusing on it, but ultimately pursued a career in finance, and worked for the London Stock Exchange. He then joined the French military, and eventually found his way back to a performance career. He began acting professionally in the late 70s in France, and then became known to English-speaking audiences after he was cast in "Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan". Since then, he has gone back and forth between French and English-language projects, and is most widely recognized for his performance as Connor MacLeod in the "Highlander" film franchise.
Christopher Lambert Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christopher Lambert against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 29, 1957 (59 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Entrepreneur
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Chris Lambert, Christophe Lambert, Christophe Guy Denis "Christopher" Lambert, Christophe Guy Denis Lambert, Christopher
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.