Christopher "Big Black" Boykin net worth: Christopher Boykin is an American bodyguard, musician and television personality who has a net worth of $3 million. Christopher Boykin earned his net worth as a television personality bodyguard. He was born in Wiggins, Mississippi on January 13, 1972. Christopher rose to fame after appearing on the MTV television show "Rob & Big" which co-starred professional skateboarder Rob Dyrdek. The duo originally met after Christoper was hired as part of a sketch Dyrdek filmed for DC Shoes. They became fast friends and Rob soon hired Boykins to be his full time bodyguard. "Rob & Big" aired 31 episodes over three seasons between 2006 and 2008. In 2009, Boykin was hired as a featured cast member on a new Dyrdek MTV show called "Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory" starting in season four. As of February 2014, that show has aired 59 episodes over six seasons. The reality program takes place in a 25,000 square foot warehouse that is used to design skateboards and run Dyrdek's business empire. The sixth season began airing in January 2014. Boykin has a daughter named Isis Rea Boykin who was born in February of 2008. In 2007, Christopher launched a clothing line that was appropriately called Big Black. In 2012, the clothing line launched an offshoot into plus sized men's apparel with a clothing line called BDP (Big Dime Pieces).
Christopher Boykin Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christopher Boykin against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 13, 1972 (43 years old)
Comedian, Sailor, Bodyguard, Musician, TV Personality, Screenwriter, Businessperson, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.9812 m)
Big Black, Christopher 'Big Black' Boykin, Christopher Boykin, Wiggi, Black Lavender
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?on Nov 27, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3Millionaires who want to be sure to survive anything that comes their way can purchase an underground bunker in Georgia for $17.5 million!