Christopher "Big Black" Boykin net worth: Christopher Boykin is an American bodyguard, musician and television personality who has a net worth of $3 million. Christopher Boykin earned his net worth as a television personality bodyguard. He was born in Wiggins, Mississippi on January 13, 1972. Christopher rose to fame after appearing on the MTV television show "Rob & Big" which co-starred professional skateboarder Rob Dyrdek. The duo originally met after Christoper was hired as part of a sketch Dyrdek filmed for DC Shoes. They became fast friends and Rob soon hired Boykins to be his full time bodyguard. "Rob & Big" aired 31 episodes over three seasons between 2006 and 2008. In 2009, Boykin was hired as a featured cast member on a new Dyrdek MTV show called "Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory" starting in season four. As of February 2014, that show has aired 59 episodes over six seasons. The reality program takes place in a 25,000 square foot warehouse that is used to design skateboards and run Dyrdek's business empire. The sixth season began airing in January 2014. Boykin has a daughter named Isis Rea Boykin who was born in February of 2008. In 2007, Christopher launched a clothing line that was appropriately called Big Black. In 2012, the clothing line launched an offshoot into plus sized men's apparel with a clothing line called BDP (Big Dime Pieces).
Christopher Boykin Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christopher Boykin against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 13, 1972 (44 years old)
Comedian, Sailor, Bodyguard, Musician, TV Personality, Screenwriter, Businessperson, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.9812 m)
Big Black, Christopher 'Big Black' Boykin, Christopher Boykin, Wiggi, Black Lavender
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.