Christopher "Big Black" Boykin net worth: Christopher Boykin is an American bodyguard, musician and television personality who has a net worth of $3 million. Christopher Boykin earned his net worth as a television personality bodyguard. He was born in Wiggins, Mississippi on January 13, 1972. Christopher rose to fame after appearing on the MTV television show "Rob & Big" which co-starred professional skateboarder Rob Dyrdek. The duo originally met after Christoper was hired as part of a sketch Dyrdek filmed for DC Shoes. They became fast friends and Rob soon hired Boykins to be his full time bodyguard. "Rob & Big" aired 31 episodes over three seasons between 2006 and 2008. In 2009, Boykin was hired as a featured cast member on a new Dyrdek MTV show called "Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory" starting in season four. As of February 2014, that show has aired 59 episodes over six seasons. The reality program takes place in a 25,000 square foot warehouse that is used to design skateboards and run Dyrdek's business empire. The sixth season began airing in January 2014. Boykin has a daughter named Isis Rea Boykin who was born in February of 2008. In 2007, Christopher launched a clothing line that was appropriately called Big Black. In 2012, the clothing line launched an offshoot into plus sized men's apparel with a clothing line called BDP (Big Dime Pieces).
Christopher Boykin Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christopher Boykin against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 13, 1972 (43 years old)
Comedian, Sailor, Bodyguard, Musician, TV Personality, Screenwriter, Businessperson, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.9812 m)
Big Black, Christopher 'Big Black' Boykin, Christopher Boykin, Wiggi, Black Lavender
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion Fortuneon Oct 6, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-DaughterOh, those crazy Russian billionaires! Dmitry Rybolovlev, who made his billions in fertilizer, is handing over two Picasso paintings worth $27 million to the stepdaughter of the legendary artist. But why?
- Ten College Majors That Are A Good InvestmentGoing to college is not mandatory and can be considered an investment, which means you want to get the maximum return on your money.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!